Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

How To Fix Iphone Stuck On Apple Logo - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Iphone Stuck On Apple Logo (1028 Views)

How can i fix iPhone 6s unable to activate an update needs to be installed Shutd / Help!!!! Laptop Is Stuck On Boot Manager / My Laptop Is Stuck On Loading Files What Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Iphone Stuck On Apple Logo by Modupetech: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
It is no less then a dream come true to buy an iPhone. Once a user buys an iPhone, he expects he faces no problem as they are believed to be made of high quality material. If one has enough money, he would not think second time before buying an iPhone. Most of the time apple users do not face any problem. But here is a issue which most of the users face i.e. iPhone stuck at Apple logo.
But suppose your first ever iPhone suddenly restarts itself and you think it may be OK but after sometime you observe that it is getting much longer then usual. And then fast breathing starts when you notice that your iPhone stuck at Apple logo, gets blank black screen and starts again and all these things follow again. You may find many websites out there with solution to this problem as it is a common issue but here we will tell you why you might be getting this problem and various solutions on How to Fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo screen. Is it just a software glitch or something serious has happened with your iPhone? Let’s find out below.
Reasons For iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo.
iOS Updates.
When you update your iPhone using iTunes, it may restart which is a normal thing while updating as iOs, but here is the thing which may cause the error. When your iPhone restarts it gets switched off and your PC says device has been unplugged and when it starts again your PC says a device has been plugged in, then your antivirus kicks in and says I want to scan this device. Due to this data transfer stops between iTunes and iPhone which leds to corruption of iOS update. Much of the times a message in iPhone pops up and says to connect to iTunes for continuing updating your iPhone. Other times you face the problem of your iPhone getting stuck at Apple logo.
iOs Update failed
Jailbreaking.
Many of the time it occurs when you try to jailbreak your iPhone without proper knowledge. As Apple opposes jailbreaking of your iPhone, you would not be able to getting your iPhone repaired from Apple stores. Before jailbreaking user has to take backup of his file, when user is restoring his data it has very chances of getting your backed up data corrupted. find out below
http://www.modupetech.com/2016/11/how-to-fix-iphone-stuck-on-apple-logo.html

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Adsense Earning Booster Download - Get 5,000,000 Views In 1 Week / Computer Parts For Sale. / HP Elitebook 820 G3 Full Specs And Pice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.