Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. (10012 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by cutelover19(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by narrowpathy(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2016
LorDBolton:
Married women eh

During my 7days 'ebola' camp in osun, I chatted up this pretty young lady.

That evening we kissed, next morning she came to my hostel with her friend I and my pal (a nairalander I met via the osun thread) had fun playing nawti with them.

Now here's the bombshell, I Spotted her in the hall for redeployment (she prev told me she will redeploy sha)

*but she was on the que for married women undecided

So oga if you're reading this & u married an anambra girl who grad'd from lasu n served in osun... that guy who helped ur wife carry her luggage to ur VW, says happy married life wink

Lol, funny guy but a small boy will do this to your wife in future too. So no vex when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by Olu317(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2016
cirmuell:
you know you're crazy right?
If I was the husband of the anambra lady. I will categorically know, that you were his partner during Osun escapade. cool
cirmuell:
you know you're crazy right?
If I was the husband of the anambra lady. I will categorically know, that you were his partner in crime who did the nawty tins with those ladies during Osun escapade.
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by Olu317(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2016
narrowpathy:

Lol, funny guy but a small boy will do this to your wife in future too. So no vex when it happens.
old boi, all these young men dont know the implication. I don't have problem if they did her/them before marriage,it is cool with me but a “marriage woman"?,it is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by LorDBolton(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
narrowpathy:

Smiles... but here's the thing, i'd like to marry a woman Who has no qualms about having a lil fun outside.
I.e even have a room in the house for our special 'visitors' wink

I've seen a lot in this my life so bliv me when I say love is overrated, sex is overrated, marriage is overrated, loyalty is overrated, death is overrated.

You know what's underrated? Selfishness & greed.

And in my case, I ain't making that mistake. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by narrowpathy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
LorDBolton:

Smiles... but here's the thing, i'd like to marry a woman Who has no qualms about having a lil fun outside.

I've seen a lot in this my life so bliv me when I say love is overrated, sex is overrated, marriage is overrated, loyalty is overrated, death is overrated.

lol, I see. Different strokes for different folks
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by ubyways(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
GbovoLee:
olosho nr dey ever fit hide face for long..
. I tell u, even when she is married grin
GbovoLee:
olosho nr dey ever fit hide face for long..
. I tell u, even when she is married
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by Annie939(f): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jarizod:

so thats a good reason to yanshh 2 young Bois
no sir. just saying
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Annie939:
no sir. just saying
no P darling smiley
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by cirmuell(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Olu317:
If I was the husband of the anambra lady. I will categorically know, that you were his partner during Osun escapade. cool If I was the husband of the anambra lady. I will categorically know, that you were his partner in crime who did the nawty tins with those ladies during Osun escapade.
lol grin.
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by airbeeneezer(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
LorDBolton:

Gbam!!! my opinion too! grin
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by Samjr(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Aniker:
Milf lol cheesy

Lwkm Abi now
Re: Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. by Samjr(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
LorDBolton:

LorDBolton Haba marriage is till death do you part. 1 man-1 woman, your really have mind oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? / Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? / NYSC 2017: Know The NYSC Zone Each State Falls In And How To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.