Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Do You Want Anything From Dubai? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want Anything From Dubai? (1585 Views)

Want Anything From The UK? / Want Anything Registerd/processed Through NAFDAC? / Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by jenny2007(f): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2007
HI EVERYONE,

ANYONE HERE WANT ANYTHING FROM DUBAI, PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by jenny2007(f): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2007
HI EVERYONE,

ANYONE HERE WANT ANYTHING FROM DUBAI, PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by pager(m): 4:28am On Jan 15, 2007
yeah am interested in Sony 3G Mobile Phones
Could u post info on prices
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by jenny2007(f): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2007
You can easily find a wide range of SONY and SONY ECRICSSON products here in Dubai. You have the option of buying at original prices and second hand prices (fairly- used) and at very reasonable prices when compared to europe. Some of the new models under SONY available are : K800i, K750i, M600i, W300i, W810i, W850i,
W900
K608
V600
K600
Z800
V800
Z1010.

Contact me if you need any more details.
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by kaboninc(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2007
Hello, I would like to know about EPSON RIBBONS
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by toniauj: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2007
HI jENNY,

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO. I NEED SOME INFORMATION FROM YOU, AND YOU DID NOT POST YOUR CONTACTS.08033436290.
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2007
Pls i'd like to find out about Sony Cybershot digital cameras of 4 megapixels & above. Pls I'd like prices in Naira
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by uchetobi(f): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2007
Gucci or fendi wallets (male and female) in Naira. Thanks
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by GbengaOGA(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2007
multiple dubbing machine for audio cassette needed URGENTLY! pls reply now. thanks
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by ajayi1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2007
Can you get me Solid sound card for Production, Mic and Mixer, Let me know how much. adetilewa@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by Effizy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2007
Cai i get computer components at good prices over there. Such as Motherboards, Hard disks, Floppy disks and flash drives. If yes, let me know how to contact you.

Effizy
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by jenny2007(f): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2007
Kaboninc, The Epson Ribbon Cartridges comes in a variety of models and ranges. You can get you these Fabric Ribbon Models: Some of these S010023 (Ribbon life: 2million characters), SO10024 (Ribbon life: 3 million characters), S015066 Black Fabric Ribbon Cartridge (6 million characters) among others. If you can let me know the particular cartridge ribbon that you are interested in then I can make all enquiries for you relating to the products.
Toniauj, please check my profile for my email address (use the email listed on the messenger address). I’ll contact you as soon as I get your mail. Bizl4rizl, you have to give me a day or two to check for the prices. I’ll also give you the price for Ist and 2nd hand. Uchetobi, I don’t really shop in those big stores but I’ll check out the prices for you. However, the exchange rate is dhs3.65 - $1 (N130, as at the last time I was in naija). GbengaOGA, what type of dubbing machine do you need. Can you give me exact details! Same goes for you too Ajayi1, pls send me exact details. I will contact you on your email when you have done this.
Effizy, the simple answer to your question is YES you can get quality computer components at reasonable prices here. Send me details on my email. It’s listed on my profile. Pls all emails should be sent to the YIM Messenger email listed in my profile.
Sorry guys, I’m in a real hurry now. Hope to hear from you all, soon.
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by ajayi1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2007
Get me Pro tools sound system, Any Solid Mic for production and Mixer too. Pls give me the Old and the new price. I will want to know the two.
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by namdee(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2007
Hi jenny I have tried mailing you and it keeps bouncing back please we need to talk am in the U.A.E ras al khaimah to be precise i need some info from you my number is 0503727762 of mail me akanna1@yahoo.com.thanx.
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by uchetobi(f): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2007
Dont bother about the wallet. ive bought them already. thanx
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by Seun(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2007
What about small orders?
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by mica(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2007
hello, jonny,
pls, let me have the price of 3G phone you have, in nigeria price,
pls, this is urgent
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by mica(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2007
hello, jonny,
please, let me have the price of 3G phone you have, in nigeria price,
please you can send the details of the one you have to ehij3@yahoo.com(urgent)
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by namdee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2007
jenny nawa,where are you,I don't have much time so please reply
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by Temin(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2007
Hi
Could you plese help out with the cost of roll ups . Roll ups are used in the printing industry for aadverts
Thanks
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by johnwill: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2007
pls can u send me prices of all nokia phones ,nec,sony ericsson,samsung.thanks
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by globalaid(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2007
@johnwill, nokia phone are too many, if you let me have the model you are interested in, i can supply you together with sony ericsson, samsung and nec. original phone with at least 6 months warranty.
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by pixie(f): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2007
uchetobi,

pls do you sell wallets? how much is it? i'm interested in buying one asap, possibly this weekend.

hope u'll get to read this.
my e-mail is doyin607@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by onyiii: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2007
Please, I self-service u to send price of shoes (male & female) and bags to me through onyicomputer2005@yahoo.com and even possible scan and send the sample picture to me.

Thanks
Re: Do You Want Anything From Dubai? by fellybabe(f): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
I WILL NEED TO KNOW UR PRICES ON JEWERRIES. GOLD FROM 1.KG TO 10KG.
BE IT PENDANT, EARRING, CHAIN OR SET.
PLS, my email is fellyadet@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Fraud E-mail Pls Be Aware And Spread The News / Easy Earning Investment Company!!! / Blame Yourself If You're Poor At 35!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.