Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) (13202 Views)

Clash Averted Between Hausa, Yoruba In Ile-ife / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Intrepid01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
DerideGull:

I can safely say that there is a comprehension issue in Nigeria. The thread that generated all these heats did not talk about NCNC but NNPC. We all can develop our level of intellect with a little of nudge of correction baring tribal pulls.

OMG!!!!you are certainly right about something, you have comprehension challenges...So probably because the thread creator made a mistake about the party, we should all follow suit. I am saying it again Herbert Macaulay was only related to two parties until his death in 1946; NNDP and NCNC......correct me if I am right!!!.....What exactly is your point self?

9 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by RockHard: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
Yet no one is fulfilled in the South East until they relocate as fast as possible to the west

For every Yoruba man relocating to the east, there are 500 Easterners making the reverse journey

You can lie with everything, you cant lie with human traffic, Human traffic will always follow prosperity and leave red soil, Just like animals will always find where there is abundance and leave the desert

My brother, na poverty dey pursue dem from dat side. But can you really blame them? If I was an igboman in igboland sef I go follow port to the West side -- the Best side. cheesy God punish poverty.

14 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by DerideGull(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Intrepid01:

OMG!!!!you are certainly right about something, you have comprehension challenges...So probably because the thread creator made a mistake about the party, we should all follow suit. I am saying it again Herbert Macaulay was only related to two parties until his death in 1946; NNDP and NCNC......correct me if I am right!!!..... What exactly is your point self?

Bang!!! You are correct but this was not the position of the OP. The op barely knew what crap he/she was spouting.
Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol...
Lagos is a no man's land thats why you couldn't take the properties...
Yorubas welcomed us with open arms yet it was awolowo that introduces the indigenization policy, he was the one that that issued the policy that gave every Igbos €20 for each bank investment...
So much for live and let live.
Yorubas don't own Lagos and won't dictate to us how we live in Lagos so far as Nigeria continue to exist...
And no matter the hatred for the Igbos we will continue to succeed against all odds...
Just gerrout my mention hateful bunches

You are a very bright chap. I like the sentence " as long as Nigeria continue to exist" that is the key word. Even Sambisa forest is no man's land as long as Nigeria continue to exist, otherwise you will need a visa to see your beloved Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by CSTR13: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Intrepid01:

Lolllllllllllss...................I keep saying it you peoples delusion na follow come......Come back and talk to me about the WORTH of NOBEL PRIZE in LITERATURE when you can boast of 1 in your entire TRIBE....You know you people are so predictable, I knew that would be your next line of defense....so weak and lame....try harder next time.
Your claim about Achebe would have been a little bit worthy of consideration if you have statistical record or a documented survey to back it up but rather and as usual, you relied on your personal sense of fantasy and delusion. NOTE ACHEBE DIED without a nobel prize....IF Professor Soyinka had died after 1986 when he got the award, his death in 1986 would still be more valuable than the death of Achebe, 20 years after. SOYINKA belongs to the league of NOBEL LAURETTES, achebe ISNT!!!!....you can kill yourself for that.

EVEN your elders would be disappointed in you for comparing SOUTH WEST with SOUTH EAST in terms of development............It has been documented and confirmed (google would help your naivety)...........SOUTH WEST is the most developed region in NIGERIA since pre and post independence and till date.....The total number of industries in the south east is lesser than the total industries in OGUN STATE; infact OTTA alone...........stop typing lies and rubbish as response...IT IS BETTER TO KEEP SILENT and BE THOUGHT a FOOL THAN TO TYPE and REMOVE all DOUBT.
I have nothing else to say.
It is futile arguing with an afonja. An illiterate, ignorant afonja nonetheless.
Holla back at me when you begin to leave your brown roofs and your shrines.

6 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Intrepid01(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
CSTR13:

It is futile arguing with an afonja. An illiterate, ignorant afonja nonetheless.

Lollll...flaty come here stop running away.......You don't know me, I'll chase you to your mamas crib and with facts and figures take you to the cleaners...You have boldened a fact I stated....for more information about it use google.....know your mate!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
CSTR13:

Lagos and Ogun controls more than 60% of all manufacturing going on in Nigeria. Even if the rest of the SW hold just 5% one can be excused for saying that SW is the most developed region. If you have a counter argument you should present it rather calling him names and finding a vague excuse to run away.

BTW, I was being modest with the 60% it is probably higher.

12 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Ngozi123(f): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
RockHard:

My brother, na poverty dey pursue dem from dat side. But can you really blame them? If I was an igboman in igboland sef I go follow port to the West side -- the Best side. cheesy God punish poverty.

I didn't know that there was no poverty in the South-West shocked. So all those beggars I saw on the roadside in Ibadan must have been an illusion... wow shocked. People in glass houses really shouldn't be throwing stones.

Nigeria has serious issues with poverty and insecurity in every single region but instead of campaigning for good governance, you're here, insulting other regions for no good reason. I've been to a few places in the South-West and you'd think that I visited a completely different country going by what I read on here. Seriously, the only place in Nigeria that I've actually been impressed by is Abuja and even that city has loads of poverty ridden areas.

6 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Olabestonic001(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
nku5:
Igbos and Yorubas are not the same and will never be the same. We were caged into the same jungle by people who came to form their empire. The Igbos have tried to leave once and were forced back by a coalition of the Yorubas and their allies in the North.

Fifty years after their fathers were forced back to the colonial jungle, the sons and daughters of Igbos who fought in the Biafran war are marching in the streets demanding a separate country from the Yorubas and their allies in the north and thousands have been killed this year alone. The yoruba leader Tinubu laughed at an opportunity for restructuring of this colonial jungle when he scorned the Constitutional Conference organised by President Jonathan two years ago.

In short, we no be the same and we dont want to be in the same country with you. Stop propaganda and lies and join in the cause to restructure and hopefully split asap cool

Its people like you that ends up twisting history than anyone else. Soon, folks like you will lie to your children that GEJ really wanted to restructure! Hmm, I can now see the real picture; many parents have fed their children with lies! This has built children with a negative bias.
GEJ Never ever wanted to restructure! He was more interested in the 2015 election.

13 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by TheEastActivist: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
T9ksy:

And how much did ojukwu gave you lot for your investment in Bank of biafra after his pitiful misadventure?

Yorubas won't dictate to you how you live in lagos but won't hesitate to dump your sorry a.r.se.s back to your erosion-ravaged homeland if you so much as go against our wish for lagos -a purported "no man's land".

Lol... what's the Yorubas wish Sef??
Oh to chop amala grin
Also last time I checked Lagos govt have been dumping your sorry brother destitutes to their various Yoruba villages grin
Lagos still remain a no man's land and you know this that's why you love Lagos and take it as your own when you are fully aware that Yorubas didn't make Lagos grin
Continue with your amala boy..
By the time the ogbas are ready they will show you Yorubas the way out....
I also heard that the aworis has denied bring Yoruba...

Lol!!! Ile Ife fugitives

3 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by TheEastActivist: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aigbofa:

You are a very bright chap. I like the sentence " as long as Nigeria continue to exist" that is the key word. Even Sambisa forest is no man's land as long as Nigeria continue to exist, otherwise you will need a visa to see your beloved Lagos.

Is left for the ogbas to decide by then not Yorubas hahaha... grin

2 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by waternogetenemy: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
wizzakosh:
[s]In Nigeria, like all the dreamers in other parts of the
world, Herbert Macaulay the grandson of Bishop
Samuel Ajayi Crowther, a descendant of the man who
interpreted the Bible into Yoruba and other
languages more like an immigrant after years of
slavery and his return as a Christian, in a small
room in Badagry in present Lagos State also had a
dream; His grandson Herbert Macaulay with the
blood of the Saaro or Creole in his vain teamed up
with Dr. Azikiwe and others. They thought a dream
out on un-coordinated history of the people around
River Niger would be real to produce a nation from
225 tribes with its foundation as a people based on
tradition and culture of their forefathers, not people of immigrants, but indigenes with loyalty to
their gods, and covenant to what the Supreme God
gave them as people. In the West of Nigeria, they
called the almighty God Olodunmare. In the East the
God is called Chineke, in the North, Allah, and in
some parts of the old Benin Empire, the same God
is called Osanobua. these people till today, they feel
God and their gods in different ways and the
feelings affected the way they view other people.
The first crack in the unity was first mentioned with
the death of Herbert Macaulay in 1946 or so. The
dreamer who died after he returned from the North
in his attempt to broaden his NNPC and political
associates all over the country and Dr. Nnamdi
Azikiwe the General Secretary felt he could
assumed the leadership of the party then in its
political embryo and different groups emerged and
frustrations and demand from the colonial masters
led to the emergence of other political parties in
Nigeria, without going into the details of what led to
what,
Dr. Azikiwe was almost on the verge of becoming
the first Premier of the Western region, a 100
percent Yoruba descendants of Oduduwa for
various reasons, Lagos (apart from Lagos Island
colony) Ikeja which Azikiwe represented was part of
Western Region, and Ibadan was then the political
Headquarters of everything in the West not Lagos
or Ikeja, meaning Azikiwe would have to operate
from Ibadan as Premier of Western Region.
At a time most of the Action Group members in the
East were not allowed to campaign or have access
to winning the election in the areas called Cor
States like Akwa Ibom etc were then part of the Old
Eastern Region in which Enugu was the center of
action, just like Ibadan was to the Western Region
same for Kaduna for the whole Northern Region,
those three Cities were not controlled by
immigrants they were cities with their ancient
history and culture of local indigenes and unless a
politician could be “born again” it would be difficult
to be accepted as one of them.
It was the same notion on how late Bola Ige,
the assassinated Minister of Justice and Attorney
General of Nigeria during the administration of
President Obasanjo expressed as Governor of Oyo
State with Headquarters in Ibadan in 1983 when he
was told he would not be given more than one term
as the Governor despite his laud mouth and
achievement beyond anyone in history.
Late Bola Ige said, though his parents were from
Ijesha, he was born at Ibadan, he had all his
education, Primary, Secondary and University
Education at Ibadan, married to the daughter of the
land and his legal firm all in the City of Oluyole, he
wanted to know why he could not be called an
Ibadan man. Late Chief Adisa Akinloye told
him the difference between immigrants and
indigenes, this is the point we will use as we
progress with this article. We could see why Azikiwe
could not be given the mandate to become the first
Premier in the West at a time his political Party
denied Action Group in the East the opportunity of
fairness extended to him in Lagos then under
Western Region. He was asking for too much.
Secondly, politics is like eggs and chicken, never
counts all your chicken until they are hatched, we
saw what happened recently with the national
Assembly in Abuja where Hon. Gbajabiamila was
nominated by APC he did not win the Speaker same
for the Senate in which Senator Saraki who was not
the choice of the Party emerged as the President of
the Senate. It was what happened to Azikiwe the
Owelle of Onitsha his party wanted him as the
Premier in the Yoruba land on the floor of the
House he did not built. It was not tribalism, it was
the way politics was operated then, you can only
win on the floor not in the secret bedroom of
assurances given by party loyalists or friends.
Azikiwe turned it around, he called it tribalism, he
did not call it tribalism when he ran and won in
Lagos with the Yoruba votes and it was the
beginning of what became the problem between
the Yoruba and Igbo at the same time the maverick
politician failed to tell the Igbo how his party and
associates prevented Action Group in the East of
Nigeria from getting to the level he got in the West.
He was very economical with the truth.
The trial period of Premiership was short-lived, as
Dr. Azikiwe went back to the East to grab the
Premiership otherwise through the policy of Dr.
Azikiwe out of the three Premiers in Nigeria before
independence between 1952-1959, his tribe Igbo
would have grabbed two in the West and East and
Sir Ahmadu Bello in the North with no
representation at all from tribe of Herbert Macaulay
who invited him to join the NNPC or that of
Awolowo. It was the beginning of greed and
disloyalty between the two tribes.
Dr. Azikiwe was back home as Premier but the
extended love of the Yoruba he had in Lagos and
Ibadan with deep friendship was turned to tribal
wars to score political points. And both of them
continue to outplay one another, until Azikiwe
scored a major point to destroy the influence of the
Yoruba from the system in a government with the
North. The Western Region was divided into two,
they called it Mid-West to weaken the Western
Region and the West would forever be in the
opposition with the hope of sharing the leadership
with the North, if possible, to destroy the North
itself he grabbed or his party grabbed.
Before the coup of 1966 Sir Ahmadu Bello and SLA
Akintola accused the Igbo of greed and
unsearchable appetite to grab more than necessary
(Readers can Google those videos on YouTube)
surprisingly, in 1966 in the coup led by the Igbo
both men were killed by the Igbo Soldiers and it
became one of the events that lead to the second
coup (Readers can search for what General
Jeremiah Usenni said on the reason why the second
coup took place).
General Aguiyi Ironsi an Igbo man the Head of State
was approached by the Yoruba Elders to release
Chief Awolowo who was in jail, as if to humiliate the
leader of the Yoruba based on the poisoned story
Azikiwe passed to the East since he came back
empty handed from Ibadan, Aguiyi Ironsi gave a
condition, he wanted Awolowo to ask for it in
writing. The Elders persuaded Awolowo to write
which he did with the list of all those jailed along
with him. When Aguiyi Ironsi got the request in
writing like he requested. He still refused. He
wanted Awolowo to die in jail.
That did not go down well with the Yoruba, what
Nigerians and anyone with the history must know
about Awolowo, to the Yorubas, he was the
second coming of Oduduwa, to hate Awolowo is to
hate the Yorubas, it is just the way it is, if you make
Awolowo your enemy, if you like take a bath in River
Ganges in India you can never be a friend of the
Yorubas. It is the way it will be forever on how the
descendants of Oduduwa chose their friends
among the 225 tribes in Nigeria and out of the
country.
General Yakubu Gowon became the new Head of
State. The same offer by the Elders was extended to
the young Military Head of State, he did not ask
Awolowo to beg for it, and he released Awolowo
and even invited him into his government. The
difference was clear between Aguiyi Ironsi and
Gowon.
What happened next?
To be continued.[/s]

Complete trash, yorubas are masters at fabricating history, nothing dey say is very true, all falsehood.

5 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by orisa37: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks for this ODUDUWA RELIGION. May the Spirits of our forefathers be with the Yorubas for ever!!!! Please let your book on this topic be in the Syllabus of Secondary Schools in Yoruba Lands.
Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by santino09: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
I don't understand the op's brand of stupidity. What sort of fool writes lies without even thinking. It was actually Ojukwu that released awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by waternogetenemy: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
santino09:
I don't understand the op's brand of stupidity. What sort of fool writes lies without even thinking. It was actually Ojukwu that released awolowo.

It is like u dont know this yorubas, have u not seen their Oni of Ife and Oba of Ugbo writing and rewriting history.

Ny yoruba man can wake up and fabricate customs and history as he likes. They write wateva they like and claim it is history.

If i was to school yorubas on writing, my first point of reference is the difference between fact and opinion.

Yoruba cannot differentiate fact from Opinion, the two are combined and never distinguished.

That is y today the Oni of Ofe and Oba of Benin are fighting. Oni has come up with history that the Oba descended from Ife, the Oba of Benin insist that the Oni of ife descended from Benin.

None of dem make sense, just talking opinion and fantasy.

6 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by timsTNA: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Intrepid01:

Lollll...flaty come here stop running away.......You don't know me, I'll chase you to your mamas crib and with facts and figures take you to the cleaners...You have boldened a fact I stated....for more information about it use google.....know your mate!!!

Its because you have nothing worthwhile to do in real life. You still depend on mummy thank you
Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by orisa37: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Some Higher Institutions, Polytechnics and Universities, in Ondo State, are still till today being headed by Ibos, why? Even Mimiko s special Medical College at Ondo, why? With immediate effect, non indigenous Resident INEC Commissioners. must not be allowed in any Yoruba State. The Obas should control their Kingdoms and not allow the kind of threats credited to Obanikoro in the South East during his Campaign for the Governorship of Lagos State. He noted to have threatened to deal ruthlessly with the Oba of Lagos if he became the Governor. That was a bastard statement made in Igboland bya Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Intrepid01(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
timsTNA:

Its because you have nothing worthwhile to do in real life. You still depend on mummy thank you

Loll...see this flatty..you are so weak and lame...you don't even know how to taunt. Your supposed "insult" didn't even strike a chord in me. Believe me, I have your type I pay as Maiguard in my house...

5 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by SuperS1Panther: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol...
Lagos is a no man's land thats why you couldn't take the properties...
Yorubas welcomed us with open arms yet it was awolowo that introduces the indigenization policy, he was the one that that issued the policy that gave every Igbos €20 for each bank investment...
So much for live and let live.
Yorubas don't own Lagos and won't dictate to us how we live in Lagos so far as Nigeria continue to exist...
And no matter the hatred for the Igbos we will continue to succeed against all odds...
Just gerrout my mention hateful bunches

You are shameless liar.

Which money do you even have in the Bank before Awo magnanimously gave you £20, despite not working for FG for 3years. Nigeria is still underbanked in 2016, how many of you had account in 1970?

You looted the CBN in Enugu, PH. Benin and Calabar!!!!! Undeniable fact. Who paid back the national assets your fathers looted?

OBJ implemented indigenisation policy and not Awo. OBJ did it to prevent what is happening in SA and other South Africans countries where the whites will have economic power at the expense of the citizens of the country. Do you wonder why the blacks have political power in SA but not economic power.

9 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
overall90:
The revisionists at it again.
This is the first time I am reading that AG was not allowed to campaign in the East and there was even an Akwa Ibom in 1946.
Trying to equate the political climate and indices of 1946 to what we have years later is to me very mischievous.
As of 1946,there were no tribal political affiliations.everybody who is a Nigerian then had just one enemy, the white colonial masters and whoever then that was seeking for a political post was seeking it on behalf of the natives.
you are so dumb that u find it difficult to comprehend simple comprehension. Where was it written that akwa ibom has bin existing since 1946. Go and read that particular part again and come back to thank me.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by T8ksy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
santino09:

Bloody liar!!!

At the time Awo was released, Ojukwu and the head of the prison service were still been paid their monthly salary by the federal government.

Awo was supposed to have committed a federal offence and as such had ojukwu truly released him, Awo would have been immediately arrested the moment he steps foot in Ibadan.

9 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by T8ksy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Oh to chop amala grin
Also last time I checked Lagos govt have been dumping your sorry brother destitutes to their various Yoruba villages grin
Lagos still remain a no man's land and you know this that's why you love Lagos and take it as your own when you are fully aware that Yorubas didn't make Lagos grin

Lol!!! Ile Ife fugitives

I know it pain you to high heavens but unfortunately there's sweet F.A , you can do about it. Lagos govt is synonymous with yorubas. We run things in Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by agaba77: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Everyday there is a new "igbo" this, igbo that thread on NL, una no dey tire?
Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
CSTR13:
Soyinka is the probably the first person to show us that nobel prize in literature may not be worth that much.
While Achebe was destroying age-long white superiority passed down by respected but bigoted racist writer joseph conrad, your soyinka was busy kissing as$.
Fast forward to the future, Achebe is by far the most recognized and most respected.
The south west is backward. Your pre-historic roofs, your cave-lives habitation, your obtuse traditionalism bears testament to your backwardness. Even your very visage looks backward.
It also shows why lagos is located at the very edge, almost demarcated from the rest of yoruba primitiveness.
Comparing the south west to the ever-developing, real estate haven called the south east is criminal.
hahahahahahaha, funny u. Developing u say. See telling a westerner to visit your east is like telling americans and europeans to visit africa. Don't u see the difference?

5 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by RockHard: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
T8ksy:

I know it pain you to high heavens but unfortunately there's sweet F.A , you can do about it. Lagos govt is synonymous with yorubas. We run things in Lagos.

Tell 'em! cool

5 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
CSTR13:

u mean to leave west for east? Hahaaaaa, why will u be comparing death and sleep. Telling a westerner to leave for east is like telling european to leave for africa na. Don u see?

6 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Oh to chop amala grin

Lol!!! Ile Ife fugitives
you didn't tell us your father own and develop lagos. Ohh, I saw him one time like that building third mainland bridge. See a time will come when we will use left hand to point to ur father house for u ppl. I use left hand cos that is where you ppl belong. You are not the ppl to use right hand for. Continue calling lagos a no man's land. All I knw is u can't call it ur father land. But the yorubas will and will always call it their father land which is very obvious to the world.

8 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Complete trash, yorubas are masters at fabricating history, nothing dey say is very true, all falsehood.
disappointed, when I saw u canceling all, I thought u wanted to counter the truth their but end up talking nonsense. U call it trash, why can u constructively counter the trash. U see why we always say u lack knowledge of reasoning in the part of the nation. Ur hero used same stupidity to kill thousand of you, awolowo used wisdom to quench the fire. Orubebe shouted tired during election, jega used knowledge to discard him. When are u ppl gonna get wisdom?

6 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by timsTNA: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Intrepid01:

[s]
Loll...see this flatty..you are so weak and lame...you don't even know how to taunt. Your supposed "insult" didn't even strike a chord in me. Believe me, I have your type I pay as Maiguard in my house... [/s]

Lies of an empty vessel making the loudest noise. Go and find something tangible to do with your life. If what you are doing on NL is your part in defending yoruba integrity, you are nothing more than a mere lance corporal

2 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by timsTNA: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
wizzakosh:
[s]disappointed, when I saw u canceling all, I thought u wanted to counter the truth their but end up talking nonsense. U call it trash, why can u constructively counter the trash. U see why we always say u lack knowledge of reasoning in the part of the nation. Ur hero used same stupidity to kill thousand of you, awolowo used wisdom to quench the fire. Orubebe shouted tired during election, jega used knowledge to discard him. When are u ppl gonna get wisdom? [/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by Intrepid01(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
timsTNA:

Lies of an empty vessel making the loudest noise. Go and find something tangible to do with your life. If what you are doing on NL is your part in defending yoruba integrity, you are nothing more than a mere lance corporal

Another Igbo has been deflated, on to the next.......now run to mama go change your diapers...eediot

6 Likes

Re: History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) by timsTNA: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Intrepid01:

Another Igbo has been deflated, on to the next.......now run to mama go change your diapers...eediot

Lmfao. Delusional empty vesseel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Gbajabiamila’s Victory / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, NCF Ask Buhari To Honour Reps’ Summons / Ondo Governor, Akeredolu Dissolves His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.