Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Canberra Institute Of Technology, Australia As Study Destination - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canberra Institute Of Technology, Australia As Study Destination (923 Views)

All You Should Know About Driving In Australia As A New Immigrant From Nigeria / Living In Australia As A Student / 3 Reasons Nigerian Students Prefer Cyprus As A Study Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canberra Institute Of Technology, Australia As Study Destination by sammyhands: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hey guy,

I will like to thank everyone that has being honestly active on this forum, I made my first and second trip abroad just by reading through the travel section here.

Am currently studying at Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) Australia, its a good study destination, opportunity to work in your industry, friendly people, lots of international students and of course Nigerians. School fees are reasonable (don't know of any scholarship for Nigerians)

I am a student Ambassador of Business, Tourism and Accounting (BTA) College, should you have any questions drop it here I will answer to the best of my ability.

CIT offers variety of courses but I will be able to answer direct questions relating to Business, Management, Hotel, Hospitality, Events and Travel/Tourism departments, for others i might refer you or find out info later.

Please note: I am no travel, school or immigration agent, I will sincerely advice you base on my experiences, I expect you to have or be a able to do some little thing for yourself. Don't ask me what it cost currently to fly to Australia because I don't know, don't ask me immigration questions because it is clearly stated on their website and don't ask me about other schools in Australia sorry I can only help with CIT.

When you get to Canberra Australia, I can provide you with friendly support, show you saving tips, tips on getting casual jobs and tips on staying on the right side of the law.

so keep the questions coming grin

To your success
sammy

3 Likes

Re: Canberra Institute Of Technology, Australia As Study Destination by justwise(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2016

(1)

Police Helicopter Patrolling In Minna Stones Me For Taking Pictures Of It / Who Can Give Me A Review About Georgia / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.