Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report (6355 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Rises To 12.82% In July, As Food Prices Surge / Inflation Rate Rises From 11.14% To 11.23% In August – NBS / Remittance: CBN Raises BDC Exchange Rate To N385/$ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Doubleagent008(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2016
could have been worse. I do hope this is the peak and by 2017 it can start declining else we are deep Shiii people.
my own is that this administration has no smart solution to tackle short term issues while they make plans for the long term.
All they know is Taxing. it is just callous to do that to Nigerians who are already heavily burdened by the effect of their careless policies.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by JoeBlocks(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2016
calliope:
The prices of palm oil, Irish potatoes, meat and rice were up by 32.17 percent, 10.78 percent, 2.56 percent and 1.99 percent. While the prices of tomatoes and onions were down by 17.89 percent and 2.78 percent. The prices of garri, yam, beans, sweet potatoes and vegetable oil remained unchanged.
They are just confusing us with figures. undecided
But the reality is One candlestick is 40 naira.
One egg is 40 naira
A gallon of water is 70 naira
A bottle Pepsi is 80 naira.
I don't want to talk about maggi, fish.
Meat, oil, kerosene, crayfish
And the rest.

A derica of rice is 350 naira
A small paint bucket of garri is 650 naira
Beans nko? Ewaaaaa
Everything has gone up!!!

Nobody is talking.

Where is Mbaka and TB Joshua
Where is Tunde Bakare and Oritsejafor
Where are our god of men?
Where are they?

They will not talk
They have lost their tongues

God will punish all of you that
Gave us Buhari.
angry embarassed
I find that insulting. Mistakes were made, yes, and it will be corrected come 2019, but hey, what I can't stand are those who still support Jonathan or our past presidents, because they're all one and the same.

So, who did you vote for? Hope it's not Jonathan?

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by amanze15(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by AngelsAndStars(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2016
hmmmm nawao. this is bad
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Ekpekus(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2016
The matter is already out of hand...
I haff tired for this kind of inflation without the possibility of deflation.

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Martinola(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Ok..Kontinu
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Raising the interest rates (temporarily), re-denomination of the Naira (getting rid of the N1000 and N500 bills) could significantly reduce year-on-year inflation to below 10%
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by moffat(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2016
recession is a mere word- minister of finance Adeolodo osun by december we will get out of recession MOF Adeosun
we should give d administration time - supporters APC

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Klinee: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2016
it's a lies inflation rate is more than 120%! I normally buy 1 egg #20 but now it's #50 what % increase is that? 150% increase!!!! And person is mentioning 18%! nonsense!

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Billygee2u: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2016
wadetaw202:
Buhari is a failed person . He couldn't solve his personal economic problems, but Nigerians expected him to solve the country's economic problems. You can't give what you don't have.
a man who openly lied that he was having only 1m naira in his bank account and couldn't afford his presidential form ,how do you expect a liar and dishonest man to miraculously perform well ?

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by thaoriginator: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2016
calliope:

Liars! They are just confusing us with figures. undecided
But the reality is One candlestick is 40 naira.
One egg is 40 naira
A gallon of water is 70 naira
A bottle of Pepsi is 80 naira.
I don't want to talk about maggi, fish.
Meat, oil, gas, crayfish vegetables, fruits.
And the rest.

A derica of rice is 350 naira
A small paint bucket of garri is 650 naira shocked
Beans nko? Ewaaaaa
Everything has gone up!!!

Nobody is talking.

Where is Mbaka and TB Joshua
Where is Tunde Bakare and Oritsejafor
Where are our god of men?
Where are they?

They will not talk
They have lost their tongues

God punish all of you that
Gave us Buhari. angry embarassed
Kids don take over Nairaland o (kids ti take over)
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by moffat(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2016
moffat:
recession is a mere word- minister of finance Adeolodo osun
by december we will get out of recession MOF Adeosun

we should give d administration time - supporters APC
in 2014 Buhari tell Amapaul what is d value of u naira today

i think voting Buhari was a calamity

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by borntosuccess(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2016
General Cassandra I hail oo
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Deem: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari is doing our future generations a favor, yet we keep complaining.As Nigerians, let's pay the price so that our unborn generations would not suffer the same fate. It saddens my heart when people make gullible comments about governance.No developed nations of the world never paid the price.Remember, Japan's border was closed for 200 years which has now yielded positive results. Let's endure instead of smiling when figures of the economy are being manipulated on the paper to make us smile and nothing to show for it.
If at 57, Nigeria still imports toothpick, tomato pastes and rice for human consumption, there is problem.
I'm happy to read that these economic crisis is giving us that sense of reasoning that we can look inward for survival.
At least toothpicks are being produced in Akwa-Ibom, Ugwu being produced enmasse in Anambra, cars bring manufactured in Nigeria, Rice being produced by states. These are signs of a new dawn in Nigeria.Let's be positive minded!!! I'm proud to be Nigerian.
www.welcometobiggiesblog.net
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari WAS,
IS.
& WILL always be a FAILURE!
...u can't give what u don't have.
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Izonpikin: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Deem:
Buhari is doing our future generations a favor, yet we keep complaining.As Nigerians, let's pay the price so that our unborn generations would not suffer the same fate. It saddens my heart when people make gullible comments about governance.No developed nations of the world never paid the price.Remember, Japan's border was closed for 200 years which has now yielded positive results. Let's endure instead of smiling when figures of the economy are being manipulated on the paper to make us smile and nothing to show for it.
If at 57, Nigeria still imports toothpick, tomato pastes and rice for human consumption, there is problem.
I'm happy to read that these economic crisis is giving us that sense of reasoning that we can look inward for survival.
At least toothpicks are being produced in Akwa-Ibom, Ugwu being produced enmasse in Anambra, cars bring manufactured in Nigeria, Rice being produced by states. These are signs of a new dawn in Nigeria.Let's be positive minded!!! I'm proud to be Nigerian.
is buhari,his family and all other freaking elite also paying the price

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Billygee2u: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2016
virginboy1:
*Reminder*

Buhari : my government will pay unemployed Nigerians
5k every month.
People be like: sai Baba... change is
here..Nigeria will rise again! .

Buhari: I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians
5k each month. .
People be like: No mind those Jonathanians. With their
fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We
are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters .

Buhari : We have started collection of data to enable us
pay the unemployed graduates 5k. .
People be like : Where are those TANoids that said
Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP.
Baba till 2023 ! .

Buhari: I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a
priority ! .
People be like: Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k?
What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u.
Best president ever! .
I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear : .

Buhari: Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every
month to the government: .
And still people be like: Think of what u can do for your
country and not what your country can do for you.
Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers
wont pay

. I don't think this is ordinary.Not at all.

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2016
Deem:

I will open a blog on why people should avoid bloggers
like you. Keep spreading mis-information

Ugwu and all the things you mentioned were they not produced under GEJ too?... must you justify your clueless statements with stupid analogies and untrue generalisations

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2016
The dumb nomad must be checkmated before he drowns this country!

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Abeymills(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Useless govt May God punish Buhari n his hordes of zombies
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by nnaemmy(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2016
before May 2015, the interest rate was a single digit. how did we get here?

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by baby8ace(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2016
If am standing alone let problem,but let think straight, dis problem is not from buhari,it all started from D previous govt,let assume u are a governor of ursef,wen u hv enough to save u did not save,wen problem or situation comes,were will u get d money to spend.let stop abusing our leaders,d power is in ur hand comes 2019 vote him out,but I know sm ppl will still complain nd cry again dat dey want d previous govt just like d isrealite wen dey left Egypt.
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2016
I hate lies. All these percentage they are doing doesn't concern me. This is how much things are

Small indome before 30naira now 70naira-100 percent increase
Yam big tuber-before 500 now 1300
Palm oil. 75cl before 160 now 700
Groundnut oil 75 cl before 150 now 500
Turkey kilo before 800 now 1200
Titus fish kilo before 600 now 1000
Milo 400 grams before 600 now 900
Rice 50kg bbefore 8000 now 20000
Egg before 25to 30 now 40 to 50
Blueband butter 450g before 300 now 560
Beans per derica before 160 now 260
Spaghetti before 100 now 200
Sugar before 50 naira now 120
Pad before 180 now 400

And so many more
The only things that are cheap are plantain and tomatoe and vegetables.
The percentage of most comodities are more than 100 percent up to 300and 400 percent. To think that these old cargos are still lieing gives me the irks. ALL I'M INTERESTED IN IS WILL THE PRICE OF THINGS FALL DOWN WITHIN A YEAR THE SAME WAY IT ROSE IN LESS THAN A YEAR.

Some times I find it hard to believe that it is our fathers and grandfather's mates metting out all this suffering. For me to think they were once our age. I don't want to curse because the palm oil I bought for 700 yesterday is still paining me.

Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by horlarbanji(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2016
2019 is wat am waiting 4 sef,den I go don reach 18 sef...
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by IamISRAEL(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2016
OK!
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Phonefanatic: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2016
horlarbanji:
2019 is wat am waiting 4 sef,den I go don reach 18 sef...

Pray you don't get knocked out by hunger before then.
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by nwaanambra1(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
see them!

bunch of morons!

instead of you all to be thanking God that the inflation rate is still under 20% you are there opening your smelly mouths talking trash!

go check other countries inflation rate first before you come and talk trash!

Egypt: 18.8%

Gambia: 24.7%

Ghana: 18.7%

Venezuela: 480.9% and Venezuela like Nigeria depends only on oil for survival and like Nigeria, their other source of revenue is in comatose!

Baba is seriously trying - he just doesn't have propaganda machines to blow his trumpet!
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by vibzy: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2016
calliope:
Liars! They are just confusing us with figures. undecided But the reality is One candlestick is 40 naira. One egg is 40 naira A gallon of water is 70 naira A bottle of Pepsi is 80 naira. I don't want to talk about maggi, fish. Meat, oil, gas, crayfish vegetables, fruits. And the rest.
A derica of rice is 350 naira A small paint bucket of garri is 650 naira shocked Beans nko? Ewaaaaa Everything has gone up!!!

Nobody is talking.
Where is Mbaka and TB Joshua Where is Tunde Bakare and Oritsejafor Where are our god of men? Where are they?
They will not talk They have lost their tongues
God punish all of you that Gave us Buhari. angry embarassed
if they gave you PMB why did you accept ?
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by Olumaeme: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2016
I get mad when I hear inflation at 15% or something.... That's a very big lie jare.

U buy fuel N95 before and it's N150 now
Rice was around 12k + back then and now 22k
Corn flakes 350 and now 500
Dollar used to be 190+ and now 440+
Pounds used to be around 240+ it's now 550+

Abeg if I no even know maths, does it shows 15% inflation?

Make this guys no deceive us abeg
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by bart10: 3:23am On Dec 10, 2016
This Government is deaf. Till depression sets in before our eyes clear. To think that some hungry Nigerians still support this Government is a mystery to me.
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by bart10: 3:25am On Dec 10, 2016
nwaanambra1:
see them!

bunch of morons!

instead of you all to be thanking God that the inflation rate is still under 20% you are there opening your smelly mouths talking trash!

go check other countries inflation rate first before you come and talk trash!

Egypt: 18.8%

Gambia: 24.7%

Ghana: 18.7%

Venezuela: 480.9% and Venezuela like Nigeria depends only on oil for survival and like Nigeria, their other source of revenue is in comatose!

Baba is seriously trying - he just doesn't have propaganda machines to blow his trumpet!

Your baba no sabi anything abeggy. The man should go and rest somewhere with his crowd of zombies.
Re: Nigeria’s November Inflation Rate To Hit 18.45%—report by ibrolamin(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ السَّحَرَةُ وَالسِّحرُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ فِي الدُّنيا وَالآخِرَة
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الظٓالِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ ﺍﻟﻜٓﺎﺫِبِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي هُمُ الحِزْبُ الشٓيْطٓنِ الرّٓجِيْمُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ المُجْرِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ حَاسِدٍ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الجٓهِلِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الخاسِرونَ

(اَللّٰهُمَّ أٓمِينْ)

CAC Registers 3,098,193 Companies In 28 Years / BOI Losses Court Case In Loan Dispute / ERP Software For Nigerian Businesses?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56