Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! (2526 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) / FG Splits NIPOST Into 7 Zones, 6 Business Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Rexnegro(m): 1:11am On Dec 09, 2016
Dear Sir/Ma, 

It's with absolute disappointment am sending this mail, to The glory of God we Are one of nipost old And constant customers. I Have written You before sir/ma, sometime last Year or so about the attitude of Your staffs placing illegal charges on customer And we included,  that You referred me to the quality controller, Lagos State in person of mr Gabriel idoho. See sir/ma the  attitude of Your nipost staffs in nahco branch and lagos state in general is fraudulent and bad, first they don't know how to talk to customers, some behave like they re all And all just Because You re sending parcel via their post. Most of nipost staffs(at the sending post) if not all of them places illegal charges called packing charges And custom charges etc etc  on ignorant Nigerians/customers. Am sure of what am saying  cause I Have a recorded evident of my last time There which is 11th of November 2016.

Now sir/ma,  On the 11th of November 2016,  I was there (nipost at mm2)  to send a parcel of 18.3kg , with the tracking number CP913671667NG containing a birthday sovernoirs to ireland (December 10 is the birthday)  ‎, using conventional (which takes 7 to 10 working days maximum). Sir/Ma as we speak now that parcel hasn't gotten to its destination (ireland) talkless of the receiver (my aunt) Being in possession of it,  and the said parcel is needed on the 10th this Saturday for the birthday. I even went to nipost office in nahco at mma2, after like 14days after to complain about it, to my surprise I was told that nipost had issue with ireland postal services, which they didn't say before allowing me to still go ahead And  send.that they just rectify The issues Between them. Meanwhile my aunt over There  said nothing of that nature in ireland that if anything goes wrong in  ireland govt will announce it, as if that wasn't enough she went to ireland postal office to physically  confirm it after series of phone calls put to ireland postal services, she was told no parcel of such is with them that it's still in Nigeria. Right now we have no other option than for nipost to meet us in court if by Saturday the parcel is not received,   cause this is not the first time it's happening and it's becoming just too much from nipost MMA2 lagos. Truth be told nipost in nahco at mma2 is not in capable hands...its a shame that common parcel nipost don't know where it is up till now...different lies has Being told by Your staffs both from seniors and juniors staffs concening this parcel, cause calls upon calls has Being put through to them at nipost mma2 and it's a shame that professionalism is lacking. WHAT A SHAME.

I will send You the audio recording and I want the women on duty that day to be dealt with cause I believe  that it's Because I defended myself from Being charged illegal charges by those women  that's while this parcel is missing. 

I await Your reply soonest

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Ibj50(m): 1:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Rexnegro(m): 1:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Ibj50:
Nice one
thanks bro, it's time we start using Internet to expose these federal agencies staffs who feels Nigerians don't know where or how to report them. too bad for This Country.
Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by mykeljosef: 2:34am On Dec 09, 2016
thumbs up op....they are capitilizing on the fact most Nigerians don't know who to complain or report to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:40am On Dec 09, 2016
I hope you're heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Histrings08(m): 5:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Tor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2016
@ OP:
I know things are difficult during this turbulent times the nation find itself.
I'd rather suggest to you that you should have used the likes of FEDEX.
With that you go to bed with all your eyes closed.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by o42austino(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2016
good Job OP,I will follow in ur footsteps and deal with this federal agencies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Rexnegro(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
ibrodex:
@ OP:
I know things are difficult during this turbulent times the nation find itself.
I'd rather suggest to you that you should have used the likes of FEDEX.
With that you go to bed with all your eyes closed.......
yes You re right bro but the thing is the private postal services don't do doorsteps delivery over there in abroad like nipost and still their charges are higher to nipost own...if not for that wetin concern us with nipost.
Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good step.

But next time always have someone else take a second look on emails like this before sending it out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Rexnegro(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
woodcook:
Good step.

But next time always have someone else take a second look on emails like this before sending it out.
ok bro noted And thanks but Why did You say so?
Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Ibj50(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rexnegro:

thanks bro, it's time we start using Internet to expose these federal agencies staffs who feels Nigerians don't know where or how to report them. too bad for This Country.
i agree angry
Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nipost are useless, it's risky to send anything valuable through them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by oz4real83(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
I just saw your post. I am currently going through the same thing with them now. My package which I sent to Chicago, USA since July 15th is still undelivered. Whenever I track, I am always told it left the US custom since August 3rd 2019. From then, no further record. Please did they attend to you after your letter? I am considering legal actions after I have gone there several times without result.
Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by Allenwagodi: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
oz4real83:
I just saw your post. I am currently going through the same thing with them now. My package which I sent to Chicago, USA since July 15th is still undelivered. Whenever I track, I am always told it left the US custom since August 3rd 2019. From then, no further record. Please did they attend to you after your letter? I am considering legal actions after I have gone there several times without result.

If it showed US already then it's in US, and as such any other action by nipost will follow diplomacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nipost Wahala: See The Letter I Wrote To Nipost Abuja. What A Big SHAME!!! by oz4real83(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Allenwagodi:

If it showed US already then it's in US, and as such any other action by nipost will follow diplomacy.
the package was supposed to be delivered in three weeks starting from july 15th. We are in october now and still no news. I spent N78,000 just for posting the parcel. I am considering legal action against Nipost by the end of oct because the goods would have even gone bad by now even if found.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Awolowo's Greatest Life Regret! / S.E Govs Face Removal At The Next Election For Under Performance And Ipob / Gej Writes Buhari Not To Run In 2019/says Nigeria Needs Fresh Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.