Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) (20626 Views)

Kazeem Ololade, Ogun Councillor Commissions Windows Newly Installed (photo) / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures / Solomon Dalung Visits Kebbi's Rice Milling Company (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by DodgerMighty: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2016
estyvino:
Rice in Versity of Ibadan

Rice In Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Lagos, Nasarawa etc

Rice to be sold for 12k! Yet we no dey see the rice dey buy

Change don enter rice be that!! grin grin

"Rice this", "Rice that", should please leave the pages of newspapers and social media, and start appearing in our various markets at affordable prices.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Charly68: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Best way to end Boko Haram..let there be jobs & food in the land,the mess up north will stop instantly. Kudos to the foresighted Governor .
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2016
wa gbayi

no mind that donkey-bottom
chloedogie:

Tell me one thing that is being produced in Osun state that can help the country at large just like this rice mill in Niger? That governor has not spent up to 2 years in the state o.(FYI)
And don't dare mention that steel rolling company close to Ikirun ooooo.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2016
PastorAji:
wa gbayi

no mind that donkey-bottom

Amin Jesu. Adura awon agbalagba. very important in the morning. LOLLLL grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2016
angry cry undecided
The niger State i live? Thanks for social media i couldnt have known of such
By d way who's our Governor self?
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by kokoA(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2016
DEWKID:
angry cry undecided

The niger State i live? Thanks for social media i couldnt have known of such

By d way who's our Governor self?
Murtala Muhammed.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by dmz1: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Jlow2:
sent my brother living in ebonyi state to go get the rice for 8k, four bags for 32k, only for him to call me from the rice mill at ogoja road abakaliki dat the rice is 17k for 50kg,forget all they say on media,in the real sense rice is still not cheap,u can get rice cheap in sum villages in the north, but any rice that has passed through all govt or private rice mill is not cheap

I don't know how your brother got his price but a bushel of Max rice(which is about the best quality) is currently sold for 7000 naira. a bushel is 25kg. the 306 brand is 6000. so a 50kg is approximately 14000 naira minus transport
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2016
kokoA:
Murtala Muhammed.

thanks i just decided to Google it

ABUBAKAR SANI BELLO
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by mjsokowanci1: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
What do you expect? Under PMB, you are bound to see different transformation in various sectors of the country, economy, agriculture, mining, oil and gas, etc. This is what we call dividend of democracy.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by marv1: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chai! Where is fayose of ekiti state sharing cups of rice instead of rice mill. No wonder ekiti is pooorr.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Osgilliat(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
We are getting there but before we get there it won't be easy. That's what most people don't understand about being a leader. There are some decisions that you will have to make that no ordinary person can make without chicken out. Bubu made that decision.. He is being criticized every day and night, very soon we will see the outcome of that decisions.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Osgilliat(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
If buhari had not ban the importation of rice.. Who in nigeria will invest in rice production in large scale when he or she knows that he will have to compete with imported rice. No one.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by OYAY(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sibrah:
What's the meaning of this answer? Didn't understand a thing.
Ok for you to understand,the machine does complete processing to finish product from boiling of paddy to drying,shelling of chaff,sorting and cleaning(which is the stage of stone removal) and probably bagging depending on what the farmer want. Hope this answers you?
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by ajoo17(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerians need to learn and our politicians are very much conserved with the truth. They know us and that is why they are leading us in this way knowing fully well that they will get away with it. Lets go into some analysis here. Many have come up with a lot of good comments but a lot of people still don't see beyond their nose. Commissioning of many rice mills are taking place now yet we cant see the rice in the market only on paper or at best in the media. All what I personally see in that picture above is only bagging section of a mill. What happens to other sections. Rice processing mill goes beyond bagging. Bagging alone is just a small fraction of the whole processing. If we will stop only at bagging then we still need a lot to do. Infact, it simply means that we have done nothing. Rice Processing Mill is more than what they are telling us above or making us to believe. We need to see different section of the mills that is from paddy to production of quality rice. Then you and I can see the rice in the market. Till today, much has not being done in reality but we want people to think that we are moving when in reality we are yet to take off. Yes we are doing something but not at the level that we are carrying ourselves in the media. Media hype cannot do us much good because it is a serious deceit.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
how will there a project like this and we want rice to be imported freely into nig
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
I wonder why it's always foreign companies and government partnership. I feel the lack of economic freedom hinders growth. Also the lack of good infastrure and availability of credit makes small business growth anemic.

Still good Niger state been doing good. The reduction in price CO for land also good aswell.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by agaba77: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
The reason is lack of an effective distribution system within the various states
estyvino:

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
estyvino:

here in my area , our local rice is still been sold @ 13k .. always take me just 30 minutes walk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.