Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) (20623 Views)

Kazeem Ololade, Ogun Councillor Commissions Windows Newly Installed (photo) / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures / Solomon Dalung Visits Kebbi's Rice Milling Company (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Banter1:
I'm a Nigerlite and I don't want to say anything.

y
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Lasskeey: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2016
this is good news
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by IamISRAEL(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Those lost tribe of Israel won't like this since it isn't anambra
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by transient123(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2016
mccoy47:
Kudos. The rice revolution is on course.

#T A Orji would never go unpunished!

Wetin him do reach this curse every now and then, after all, him don steal commot to steal mega for national assembly, a.k.a 20% constituency projects.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by seunfly: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2016
For me I wish this government can continue their tough stand on Nigeria, though we are suffering but in this sufferness our ingenuity, creativity and development will come.

Finally we are leaving consumption, sharing of money and stealing to survive behind.

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Teophilus96(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2016
pls what engineer is left to operate the milling machine or the rice processing machine thanks.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by OYAY(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Sibrah:
Can these milling machines get rid of stones and other foreign object?

Yes to be @ your level of comprehension,hence it's called complete rice milling and processing machine! Hope you are satisfy sha.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2016
Na only rice dey to chop? angry
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Bari22: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2016
while we develope our pride (agriculture) keep destroying and bombing, your land.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Multi-million dollar?? And they refuse to tar the roads. Do they want stone in the rice?? No wonder home mad rice so much stone.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Bhol28: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Evergreen4:
All these many rice mills and rice farms we see online, we are yet to see the impact Oo . Price of rice is still high in the market.

That was how bubu signed the Nigeria-chinese deal which we thought will help crash the dollar. But till today, I'm yet see the impact of that deal. Instead dollar is gaining more ground
Be patient,ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY,With more efforts and desire we will get there

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by grownaira: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Great
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by dayosweetness(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2016
hmmm..dis korea pple, hope no be plastic rice o?? sad
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by sms87: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2016
zakson4real:
My state my town. #Kinnupe BAGADOZHI
NDA NDA
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by tawababiola: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016
ebosie11:
NIGER/KOREA: A PARTNERSHIP THAT WORK

Niger state Governor,Alh Abubakar Sani Bello, Thursday 8th December, 2016 commissioned a multi-million dollar Integrated Rice Processing and Milling Complex constructed by Korea International Cooperation Agency(KOICA) at Bida, Niger state.

The mill was constructed through a tripartite agreement namely- Niger State Government, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and Republic of Korea.

it is expected that, the mill will generate over ten thousand direct and indirect jobs, when comes fully on stream.

The project fits into the Governor's RESTORATION AGENDA in the area of agriculture, youth and women empowerment.

Dignitaries present at the momentous event include, Head of Service, Alh Yabagi Sule, the chief host: Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development, Alh. Aliyu Abdullahi, Representative of Royal Father of the Day,HRH, Etsu Nupe, Alh (Dr) Yahaya Abubakar, His Excellency, Korean Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Noh Kyu-Duk, representative of Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Country Director, KOICA, Mrs Sook Yun Park, Commissioner for Education, Hajiya Fatima Madugu, Chairman Bida Local Government , Chairman APC, Bida local government among other stakeholders

However, what is unique about the commissioning as noted by some stakeholders

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/niger-state-commissions-multi-million.html?m=1
still made in Korea but package in Niger.... same
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by AKJA(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016
The Governor should not be negligent of the pathetic conditions of the roads in Niger State generally.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Nice one from the governor. This is what we need.

Tell me one thing that is being produced in Osun state that can help the country at large just like this rice mill in Niger? That governor has not spent up to 2 years in the state o.(FYI)
And don't dare mention that steel rolling company close to Ikirun ooooo.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
See Aboki useing Our OYEL money to develop their Area.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2016
rottennaija:

While my South South governors are busy doing nothing. May God save us
This is my area of anger with my SS govs. Watch as they turn around to FG for neglect.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
estyvino:
Rice in Versity of Ibadan

Rice In Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Lagos, Nasarawa etc

Rice to be sold for 12k! Yet we no dey see the rice dey buy

Change don enter rice be that!! grin grin
APC and Media don't part ways. I am still waiting to hear the masses comment about the availability

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2016
See Aboki developing their State with our OYEL money no wonder they stand for one Nigeria
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Ikpewe: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Akwa have receiving not less than 20 bil in a month but we have nothing to show for it.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Akpuoru: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2016
ozoemenaca:
Rice everywhere but we are not seeing it to buy at all.
Look beyond the regular imported rice we unfortunately are used and see the local rice in the market. Got 2 bushels of rice delivered to me from Abakaliki to PH last week everything costing 12K 5. Interestingly this is my first consumption since I was a kid in Enugu and it tastes good. This has no husks or stones. The point is that things are changing as regards rice, though we're not there yet. A friend of mine was telling me yesterday of his plan to get a bag of ORIGINAL rice for 27K or so from Lagos. Well I simply told him that he chose that part for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Abu lolo, this guy is among the highest gainers of the madness that happened at the last elections. Just like Samuel Ortom, they just strolled into Government House free free with nothing to offer
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Sibrah: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2016
OYAY:

Yes to be @ your level of comprehension,hence it's called complete rice milling and processing machine! Hope you are satisfy sha.
What's the meaning of this answer? Didn't understand a thing.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by Jlow2: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2016
estyvino:
Rice in Versity of Ibadan

Rice In Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Lagos, Nasarawa etc

Rice to be sold for 12k! Yet we no dey see the rice dey buy

Change don enter rice be that!! grin grin
sent my brother living in ebonyi state to go get the rice for 8k, four bags for 32k, only for him to call me from the rice mill at ogoja road abakaliki dat the rice is 17k for 50kg,forget all they say on media,in the real sense rice is still not cheap,u can get rice cheap in sum villages in the north, but any rice that has passed through all govt or private rice mill is not cheap
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Maybe if the Federal Government Ban importation of everything, our head go correct to start producing our own....
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by dakkayode(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2016
Kudos.. I love Niger state. Beautiful memories of Bida still fresh. NYSC days.
Re: Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) by zakson4real(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2016
sms87:
NDA NDA
Naaam kube lazhi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold / Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.