Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons (31088 Views)

Sick Wizkid Cancels All Concerts For December & January / Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons / Wizkid Cancels All Concerts For The Year - Looks So Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by omoadeleye(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
weed and alcohol too much
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by WebSurfer(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
This is serious
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by encryptjay(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Baba stop weed intake jor
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by fineyemi(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
I hope he get well soon and avoid smoking cigarette. He's so addicted to it.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Ohamzee: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
singing the song:

if e good for ur health

response: smoke

if e no good for ur health

response: quit

if e good for ur health oh

response: smoke

if e no good for ur health

response: quit

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by lawrenzi(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Rest well bro
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by beautiful232(f): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Pls rest well, if possible without a woman till when your back and stronger..Amen..
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by googlepikins: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
I don't have money to give to anyone asking for kidney

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Simitrendy: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
ugolance:
And my question is this? How does one jumping on stage and miming his own song being played over a sound system sap his energy? Or am I the only one reading what I saw? grin

You know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by afroditte(f): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
How old is he that he is having health problems...mtcheww, when he has become a weed chimney, how won't he have health problems?

Too bad,so much talent and so little sense.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by IamISRAEL(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2016
too much coke
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Kimjinkyu(f): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Starboy, nothing do you
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by IamISRAEL(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2016
afroditte:
How old is he that he is having health problems...mtcheww, when he has become a weed chimney, how won't he have health problems?

Too bad,so much talent and so little sense.

AFRODITTE!
how are you and longest time
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by IamISRAEL(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
Starboy, nothing do you
He is dying and you re here praising him.
BTW, nice boobs!
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Dude should just decrease the way he smokes weed.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by apollo13(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2016
UncleBob:
he's HIV positive!!! and i mean it!!!! skin-diving ahawos and HOES!!! better rest for 2 months let them get the right retroviral drugs for u, after a lot of testing!!!! EWU!!!
guy calm down! Are u the doctor that diagnose him of been HIV positive? U just sit in your house and start typing rubbish. Gorilla!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Blurryface(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2016
ugolance:
And my question is this? How does one jumping on stage and miming his own song being played over a sound system sap his energy? Or am I the only one reading what I saw? grin

Just the same way humping up and down a woman during sex usurps your energy.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by slapacha: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2016
ugolance:

Yes! You're the only one with retardded mentality.

You're archaic and dull like buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by OlaMiki: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2016
Wizkid and Wizweed perfect match
Bolustic:
Whizkid and Weed
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by yedidiah(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2016
funny thing is that the suppliers of the dope don't use dem as such. Just don't kill yourself ontop crack before you pull a Macaulay Caulkin wink
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2016
common London weed make u cancel ur tour what if u try OSHOGBO WEED nkor
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by moghulis: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
stevebond007:

Travel schedules, media meetings, studio time,
Business / legal issues,
Family issues,

Its not easy, he needs a break, Get well soon Wizzy!
A Grammy nomination is a nod to your relevance in Africa Music.

Pls don't make some pipu's head to swell like balloon.
Wizkid is not nominated for a Grammy award.
The song "one dance" has only Drake as a nominee, kyla is not there and Wizkid is not there as well.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by ussyposh(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] get well soon
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nixiepie(f): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
UncleBob:
he's HIV positive!!! and i mean it!!!! skin-diving ahawos and HOES!!! better rest for 2 months let them get the right retroviral drugs for u, after a lot of testing!!!! EWU!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by room089: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
martineverest:
the young man is dying slowly...say no to drugs and alcohol

You couldn't have said any further truth!
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by XtrmeBachelor(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Yhaggggghaaaaa!!

his excess use of drugs has caught up with him
grin
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Senipapa(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
You don see the one wey pass ogbomosho weed abi, shey you dey form star boy wey wan dey follow star men like Chris Brown n Co, now e don set you dey run, star boy you must smoke and sniff o, no come back, make us proud. Chris Brown wey him brain dey twist already na him star boy carry do mentor, children of now adays sef.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by vioment: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Everybody is shouting weed weed. There are many other factors like pacing yourself, family issues(mum, dad, bro, sis, kids, baby mamas, etc) management issues, coming up with quality new songs, eating habits, lack of needed exercise and rest, acquiring new knowledge, other business ventures, relationship issues, various non musical events plus music events, etc including drinking and smoking. Remember say body no be fire wood or robot - even robots need maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2016
slapacha:

Yes! You're the only one with retardded mentality.

You're archaic and dull like buhari grin
you just described yourself bro! Wish ya a quick recovery!!
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by funkyibodude(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2016
UncleBob:
how do you know he's Hiv positive Stop saying what you don't know. He's just taking a break because of stress and that is good for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by leoniel(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Weed kid. grin
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2016
ugolance:
thats wats worrying u ryt now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Pose For The Camera Together / Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.