Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers (23047 Views)

APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Firefire(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari and APC are being too gentle for my liking...Go there tomorrow swap all the results and make Sure you return a sizeable number of candidates of the APC...Wike used all the powers of then President to wreck havoc in Rivers State, and returned miscreants as representatives of Rivers State.

Now is the time to right all wrongs....no other better time. WICKED WIKE must be taught a lesson....He should be able to tell who is the Real president after tomorrow's election.

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

6 House Representatives Seats

10 State House of Assembly seats...

Good luck my Party!

Buhary the grand master of failure and economic disaster will fail again Insha'Allah.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by divine842: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
Am enjoying this show of strength by the fearless Lion king Rt.Hon Rotimi Amaechi.
Besides,I'd want Bubu to give Amaechi a free role in this re-run to test run his capacity and capability to pay back Wike in his own game.

Receive sense,u r still thinking party whereas we are looking for development of Nigeria...that's how PDP thieves changed cloth to APC now they wanna change to mega party...u r still tinking bubu and amaechi...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by divine842: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Aufbauh:

Boy, stop this advance hypocrisy here as your likes lack the ground to preach morality.
Where were you or what's your say when Wike was running amok during GEJ regime?

Not to think that your likes are the ones hailing the militants for destroying their own land and consequently impoverishing its people, will have the temerity to verbalize this filth that is drenched with hypocrisy. What a pity!

And here u r again talking Gej, Gej is done ruling now its buhari...lets face Nigeria's problem with the strength of one mind and not by political willing..if u see how this politicians both PDP and APC spend d money..I fear for the future of our kids...forget about party and individual... The earlier we think of this the beta...

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2016
Aufbauh:

Boy, stop this advance hypocrisy here as your likes lack the ground to preach morality.
Where were you or what's your say when Wike was running amok during GEJ regime?

Not to think that your likes are the ones hailing the militants for destroying their own land and consequently impoverishing its people, will have the temerity to verbalize this filth that is drenched with hypocrisy. What a pity!
shut up and tell me the meaning of Change then

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by divine842: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=51767903][/quote]
U are the part of the reasons why we are in recession ,I don't think you are educated,log out of nairaland and return the fone back to d owner...we are talking of giving rivers state a better and fair election ,and you are talking of rigging it...when they rig and dakuku wins you will still come back to complain...d said dakuku CEO nimasa list his achievementa as CEO nimasa and commissioner of works ,wike on the other hand ain't worth the noise and lives of any citizen..forget change and power thing of 10years from now.. Coz u wunt die..u must live to see the nonsense u want to occur...leave Rivers people to vote

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Dare2Try(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2016
All Nigerian youth are fools, nothing more nothing less, do not quote me
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Rivers is pdp and nothing can change that for now...
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by dominion001(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari and APC are being too gentle for my liking...Go there tomorrow swap all the results and make Sure you return a sizeable number of candidates of the APC...Wike used all the powers of then President to wreck havoc in Rivers State, and returned miscreants as representatives of Rivers State.

Now is the time to right all wrongs....no other better time. WICKED WIKE must be taught a lesson....He should be able to tell who is the Real president after tomorrow's election.

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Firefire(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2016
divine842:

U are the part of the reasons why we are in recession ,I don't think you are educated,log out of nairaland and return the fone back to d owner...we are talking of giving rivers state a better and fair election ,and you are talking of rigging it...when they rig and dakuku wins you will still come back to complain...d said dakuku CEO nimasa list his achievementa as CEO nimasa and commissioner of works ,wike on the other hand ain't worth the noise and lives of any citizen..forget change and power thing of 10years from now.. Coz u wunt die..u must live to see the nonsense u want to occur...leave Rivers people to vote

What is this one saying?

DEATH to APC and all their evil plans.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by divine842: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Firefire:

What is this one saying?

DEATH to APC and all their evil plans.

That's what am saying ,u have to be educated to understand.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by seenter84: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerians now have the power to decide who Leads.

Don't vote for either apc or pdp

Let's all fall their hands

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by divine842: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Dare2Try:
All Nigerian youth are fools, nothing more nothing less, do not quote me

I stand with you...all there futures have been sold to APC and PDP
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Firefire(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2016
divine842:

That's what am saying ,u have to be educated to understand.

Sorry, direct your opinion to Buhary.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by ndcide(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Any APC person who wants to ring the election as ngeneukwenu has said should be shot at point blank range.

Anyway partisan police or security agent who don't know what he or she is there FOR, should be shot and their VEHICLES and rifles, burned down.

Anyone who wants to cause any problems at collation center should be stopped by any violent means possible. If the Inec, supports rigging, stop them with extreme violence and burn down the collation center.

Should the military join, you know the code. Do the needful and the hit men will come out to match them gun for gun, bullet for bullet, RPG for RPG.

However do the election peacefully, no rigging, let votes count and let's live peacefully after the election.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Tokety7: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2016
If APC and Buhari doesn't use all what they have to get as many seats as possible then shame to them.
That was how wike secured his seat. Just pay the fool back with his own coin and dats all.
Ignore the ffucking wailers and do ur thing. After winning, let dem fools go to court. That's how they should roll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Tokety7: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!

Wellsaid.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by divine842: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry, direct your opinion to Buhary.

How can you be this uneducated to this level what concerns buhari with your level of uneducation
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Firefire(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2016
divine842:

[s]How can you be this uneducated to this level what concerns buhari with your level of uneducarmed[/s]

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by koladebrainiac(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2016
sexyjob:
Imagine how you spoilt a good post by making some careless comments. Have you been killed in Rivers or Bayelsa before or have you lost a relative there. Just look at the way a post that would have been the best on nairaland for today was made the worst.

You read where i said they should not touch innocent people. They should only deal with thugs
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by PMONEY6: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2016
This is a reality check for lunatic wike.
You can't cheat nature. He(lunatic wike) did it before when he was at the federal level.
It's now a payback time.
In other news, we are still yet to see the secret video lunatic wike recorded against the INEC and IG.
Stupid militant motor park chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Miles300: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
Am enjoying this show of strength by the fearless Lion king Rt.Hon Rotimi Amaechi.
Besides,I'd want Bubu to give Amaechi a free role in this re-run to test run his capacity and capability to pay back Wike in his own game.
is it about good governce or just mere power tussles at the expense of innocent lives..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by MadamExcellency: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!

You forgot to add, APC Deputy Governor should be returned
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by pato1(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2016
I can as well compare all this politicians with a dirty Agbero that doesnt know their left from their right. Country that things aren't working as expected, instead of trying to fix things in one accord. They igniting more pains and anguish on the poor citizens. E No Go Beta 4 all of Una... APC and PDP combine...
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by talktimi(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2016
cheesy APC is a party of mad people
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by UchaNwababa: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!
Common sense is common, But it is not so common Among the common Fools, What have we gain from APC?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by loopmangoat(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Pdp is rivers rivers is pdp
Apc will not win a polling station on Saturday
After rivers rerun apc will be buried in the south south

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by keally: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2016
PDP WILL SURELY WIN RIVERS
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Teespice(f): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2016
abeg, is it governorship election that is being conducted tomorrow?

shame on ganduje. come back to kano and develop the state as well as remove all the almajiris from the street.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Billygee2u: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2016
ZUBY77:
Animals

No plans on how to develop Rivers state, it's all about power.

They are just there to rub their useless animalistic powers to the common man in Rivers State.

They are there to tell the common man "Look, we are up there at the top, we have the federal might, you don't ."

They of course traveled with thugs in uniform who are ready to show off their shinning guns to the people who don't have electricity in their homes but they have oil all over the state.

Anytime I see the name of this Oyegun, I just wonder when anything goods will come out of his mouth .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Backtracks, Defends SSS Siege On National Assembly / Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts / APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.