Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers (23048 Views)

APC Crisis: Video Of Attack On Rivers State High Court By Thugs / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by NairaMaster1(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
Am enjoying this show of strength by the fearless Lion king Rt.Hon Rotimi Amaechi.
Besides,I'd want Bubu to give Amaechi a free role in this re-run to test run his capacity and capability to pay back Wike in his own game.

This is how you want the country run? Government threatening citizens with blood? I pity for you.
In case you don't know, no sit on earth lasts forever. Where's IBB, GEJ, OBJ et al today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2016
franchizy:

Im a strong PDP supporter and i support you comment.

Let our leader Wike taste what federalmight is.

He used federal might and it was sweet for him now let him see how bitter it is.

I will keep saying it that wike is no match to Amaechi when it comes to politics and wike cannot fight Amaechi or whoever without a federal might.

What we sow we must reap.
You and dis ur strong Pdp supporter? Who are you fooling?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Young109(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2016
trademoore1:
What election is this for?
Not presidential and not gubernatorial yet APC is wasting scarce resources sending federal police and planning on rigging

Protecting the lives of the citizens by sending enough security agency is tagged "wasting of scarce resources" your type ehn! if I should insult, it will sound like' i'm an APC foolish supporter. But you need medical check up
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
The desperate/demonic nomad keeps getting power-drunk by the minute!...but where's gadafi n osama today?...
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by benzems(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Zlatimi: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari and APC are being too gentle for my liking...Go there tomorrow swap all the results and make Sure you return a sizeable number of candidates of the APC...Wike used all the powers of then President to wreck havoc in Rivers State, and returned miscreants as representatives of Rivers State.

Now is the time to right all wrongs....no other better time. WICKED WIKE must be taught a lesson....He should be able to tell who is the Real president after tomorrow's election.

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

6 House Representatives Seats

10 State House of Assembly seats...

Good luck my Party!

Surely you will be disgraced and I will quote you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by austinesteve(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
"Also addressing the rally, Amaechi called on members of the APC not to allow members of the PDP to intimidate them during the rerun elections.

He said: “This is the election of our lives. Before, I used to tell you, please, don’t fight. What I will tell you today is do not kill anybody but do not get killed. My friend in the army says if you hear the sound of a gun, it is not meant for you. The implication therefore is that if you allow them to shoot, you will die."

I pity any one who will take this useless advice from this man. I use to respect this Amaechi so much, but I wonder if this is actually coming from him....wen they come to snatch d results sheet hope the aspirants of those position will b there to join force wit their supporters to take it back from them?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Izonpikin: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari and APC are being too gentle for my liking...Go there tomorrow swap all the results and make Sure you return a sizeable number of candidates of the APC...Wike used all the powers of then President to wreck havoc in Rivers State, and returned miscreants as representatives of Rivers State.

Now is the time to right all wrongs....no other better time. WICKED WIKE must be taught a lesson....He should be able to tell who is the Real president after tomorrow's election.

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!
grin

See this miscreant..your intentions are now out...all you and your party wants is power in the oil rich state..e go fly ona..rivers state people would vote against you freak shows..

Come and collect all the seats yourself.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Izonpikin: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bolustic:
What goes around comes around.

Ekiti 2014 governorship election comes to mind
the rivers people would reply ameachi and the apc..except you mean apc wants to rig results through inec..if it's one man one vote apc is useless in rivers state...

Shame on you for not condemning the impending actions of the apc but would run your mouth like a tap when it's that of the pdp..partisan zombie...
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Emmenyk(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Anumanus
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Steveinnovates(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ONE EVEN SAYING....
THEY BETTER CHECK YOU WELL BECAUSE IM SURE YOU HAVE RIFLES AND GRENADES IN YOU BAG PACK..... VIOLENT SOUL!!!
I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE WITH THE HOPELESSNESS OF THIS COUNTRY PEOPLE WILL STILL HAVE THIS KINDS OF MINDSETS ABOUT ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA.....
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Emmenyk(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!

Ngene anago mmuo.

another dog spotted barking at the moon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
yerokunphilips:
I just hope all these governors and other political leaders children will take the led in this show of power .YOUTH IN RIVER STATE THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WORTHY OF LOSING YOUR WONDERFUL LIFE FOR .

Our youths are dumbed down versions of their predecessors of the 70s, all muscles and no brains.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by lagosrd: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
ZUBY77:
Animals

No plans on how to develop Rivers state, it's all about power.

They are just there to rub their useless animalistic powers to the common man in Rivers State.

They are there to tell the common man "Look, we are up there at the top, we have the federal might, you don't ."

They of course traveled with thugs in uniform who are ready to show off their shinning guns to the people who don't have electricity in their homes but they have oil all over the state.

Anytime I see the name of this Oyegun, I just wonder when anything good will come out of his mouth .

They will all come back with shame and I bet anyone woke will not find his arms and look as this dullards come to his state to intimidate a sitting governor. Must APC win that election. Imagine just a rerun for a senatorial seat and you have virtually all salary owing governors. I know the table will turn one day and some people will be on their way to exile.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by kenchylala: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aufbauh:

Boy, stop this advance hypocrisy here as your likes lack the ground to preach morality.
Where were you or what's your say when Wike was running amok during GEJ regime?

Not to think that your likes are the ones hailing the militants for destroying their own land and consequently impoverishing its people, will have the temerity to verbalize this filth that is drenched with hypocrisy. What a pity!

Where are you from??
Na this be the promise
H
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by CSTR13: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
It would be funny if after all these federal backwardness, APC still gets whooped at the polls.
Mad people in federal governance. cheesy
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by oyoofong(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
KILL AMAECHI?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by DamiBukola: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
franchizy:

Im a strong PDP supporter and i support you comment.

Let our leader Wike taste what federalmight is.

He used federal might and it was sweet for him now let him see how bitter it is.

I will keep saying it that wike is no match to Amaechi when it comes to politics and wike cannot fight Amaechi or whoever without a federal might.

What we sow we must reap.
shut up your mouth, no one ask you of your party affiliation and it shows how close you r to Lair Mohammed. No pdp member can ever reason this way, your reasoning is so shallow that it can only be associated with apc; a party of tyrants, by the most corrupt and hypocrites and for the fools like zombies.

If Jonathan government used federal power, Amaechi would've been shot dead because he was worst than mad man with his attitude. Has Wike ever insulted Buhari and his Wife despite the withdrawal of his security? Amaechi was insulting Jonathan and by extension anything Ijaw then.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by slivertongue: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!

if wike was wrong, should ameachi behave same. all those calling for violence in rivers state will be disappointed especially u. APC should know that diktat will not win her followers. wike and ameachi are same non of the two is righteous
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by focus7: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good, Wike is being paid back in his own coin.

Meanwhile, Seun, lalasciclala and Mind44, thunder fire you all for banning me for a month. Your life ban will not make anyone seize from existence.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by goldensmiles: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
really funny... our economy is zero yet dey r ready to unleash dia full might on a state.... I wipe for our leaders
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by bashydemy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
ZUBY77:
Animals

No plans on how to develop Rivers state, it's all about power.

They are just there to rub their useless animalistic powers to the common man in Rivers State.

They are there to tell the common man "Look, we are up there at the top, we have the federal might, you don't ."

They of course traveled with thugs in uniform who are ready to show off their shinning guns to the people who don't have electricity in their homes but they have oil all over the state.

Anytime I see the name of this Oyegun, I just wonder when anything good will come out of his mouth .

Sorry bro i feel your pain.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by bashydemy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
You said Wike was running amok during the previous administration??

If I should ask you, what's the essence of "CHANGE" or voting out GEJ if it's for the present administration to continue from the later??

Keep deceiving yourself

What happen to paying someone back with their own coin? Wike need to know how bad it is to humiliate a sitting Governor.

Well they never bare him from entering Govt house now. hahahaha
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by bashydemy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!

God bless you, I support this move jare..
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by TMANO: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ideots. why don't u just do a coup d'etat in rivers state.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by bashydemy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Splinz:
If the rat of Ubima like, let him relocate all army formation to Rivers, Wike will still whip him silly!

LOL you are here ranting, Your president of Niger Delta Wike know what is it using Federal might and that's why he has been wailing none stop.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by bashydemy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Apc is shame.

LOL take a stroll to river niger.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by bashydemy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Firefire:

Buhary the grand master of failure and economic disaster will fail again Insha'Allah.

LOL hahaha bro you still dey make mouth? EDO and ONDO never teach you better lesson?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Omotonsho(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Target Should be:

2 Senatorial Seats:

Good luck my Party!
I was expecting you to take the lead since Buhari has failed and because you like your Party so well. Ndiofia
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kathmandu:
shut up and tell me the meaning of Change then
Babe you got no chill mehn, you did well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit / Tribunal Dismisses PDP, LP’s Request For Live Coverage / “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.