Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

100% Msc Scholarships In Any Of These Courses (Nigerian students can apply) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100% Msc Scholarships In Any Of These Courses (Nigerian students can apply) (1587 Views)

Which Of These Courses Should She Choose? / My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University / If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Msc Scholarships In Any Of These Courses (Nigerian students can apply) by HiDee2(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Environment-related covered by the scholarships
- Environmental Monitoring for Management
- European Masters in Renewable Energy
- Low Carbon Building Design and Modelling
- Low Energy Building Services Engineering Management
- Renewable Energy Systems Technology
- Renewable Energy Systems Technology
- Water and Environmental Management
-Water and Waste Engineering
Deadline: April 30, 2017
Information for 2017/2018
The Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships, will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).

The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships, and the standards required are very high...
Application Process and Eligibility Criteria
For 2017 entry the scholarship application procedure is an open competition. Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made. Students who are in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the scholarship using the application form which can be downloaded below.

Applications will be initially shortlisted and the final decision on the awards will be made by a selection panel of senior staff of the University. The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
Source:
www.wastesmart.org/2016/12/hot-fully-paid-postgraduate-scholarships-for-environment-related-courses-at-loughborough-university-uk-nigerians-can-apply/
Re: 100% Msc Scholarships In Any Of These Courses (Nigerian students can apply) by Sleemg(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2016
pls if you see any MSc scholarship on Microbiology and Biochemistry, you can mention me..

1 Like

Re: 100% Msc Scholarships In Any Of These Courses (Nigerian students can apply) by HiDee2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sleemg:
pls if you see any MSc scholarship on Microbiology and Biochemistry, you can mention me..
(*meanwhile if you cant wait or u wanna support yourself before mmm give you your help, check my signature and smile before Christmas)

Okay, I will let you know.
Re: 100% Msc Scholarships In Any Of These Courses (Nigerian students can apply) by Sleemg(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
HiDee2:

Okay, I will let you know.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization Timetable For 2017 Batch A / Can Humans Crossbreed With Other Primates? / Massive Increase In School Fees Bowen University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.