Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List (11659 Views)

Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by BlueRayDick: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Ogun kill dem dere! Oil company work they won't leave for us, Multinational companies recruitment they will mess it up with nepotism, even CBN job they recruited their spoilt bastaaards.....Now police job again, they still want it for their extended extended family....The thunder that will fire national assembly members is in two variants; salted and unsalted

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by Tafari1(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2016
The fact is that the recruitment isn't transparent. Out of 14 selected and 3 reserve for CASP in Kwara state, 4 were from ilorin West and I know them very well, 1 is a son to a former DIG and 2 others come from a very strong family in ilorin. The recruitment may not favour Senators from other states o... But not in Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by peton28v: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2016
MBlog is a path you can find your friends, and it can build a friendship bridge for you. Share your happiness with others by clicking http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec">http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by prolifiktip25(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2016
Tafari1:
The fact is that the recruitment isn't transparent. Out of 14 selected and 3 reserve for CASP in Kwara state, 4 were from ilorin West and I know them very well, 1 is a son to a former DIG and 2 others come from a very strong family in ilorin. The recruitment may not favour Senators from other states o... But not in Kwara.
God bless you
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by transient123(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Realdeals:
They are crazy! I think INEC should simplify the process of recalling NASS members

READ: http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/politics/2015/06/26/how-to-recall-a-member-of-representative-or-senator-in-nigeria/

Na still these idiots job to simplify it by debate and amendment, INEC can only submit for debate. We are in serious dilemma.
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by Bobmaintain: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2016
measideyhere:
And you believe this story?....dont be fooled the senators still have whoever they had wanted in there..@least 2 for each of them...this is written to get u to sing the praise of whoever did the recruitment...Its not yet time to praise anyone in Nigeria...they are paid more than enough to do the right thing.

The list didn't even last upto a day on PSC's website!
Their anger has made PSC to bring down her website.
Watch out for an updated list that will accomodate the
senate's wish!
At the end, Senators will have their way.
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by IamISRAEL(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2016
hehehehehe
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by mapet: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Tafari1:

Bros,

Stories like yours are not only hearsay, but unnecessary, attention-seeking and ignoble. Judging by reactions on majority on NL (if I will use that as a test case) many testified to the veracity of the process and that it was simply on merit.
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by ekanDamie: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerian youths lack vision.

this is the best time to use ur cheap data to go online
and furnish the recruitment exercise praise and slam the law makers

but yet, y'all will keep quiet, dey increase data now, y'all will be able to protest
DAT one. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by Omojolaray(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2016
I smell propaganda
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by Tafari1(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

Stories like yours are not only hearsay, but unnecessary, attention-seeking and ignoble. Judging by reactions on majority on NL (if I will use that as a test case) many testified to the veracity of the process and that it was simply on merit.
I would have just ignored your ignorance but I would rather reply you. We have 4 CASP from ilorin West out of 16 local govt areas in Kwara state. These are people i know personally. Pls I wouldn't be more civilise when you insult me next time.
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by networkrecharg: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2016
please where is the list
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by mapet: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Tafari1:
I would have just ignored your ignorance but I would rather reply you. We have 4 CASP from ilorin West out of 16 local govt areas in Kwara state. These are people i know personally. Pls I wouldn't be more civilise when you insult me next time.

Bros,

Apologies if you feel insulted....but I am addressing your submissions which are just as good as anybody's. Well you may have those information as true.......but without a face to it, we cannot be certain
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by jeevyww(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
The Senate is the witch bedeviling Nigeria
Re: Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List by Xlyad(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
some peeps talking about the transparency of this process are ignorant. Level of favoritism varies across states. My state(Cross River) is a den of godfathers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment / What Are Some Of The Biggest Red Flags In An Interviewee? / How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.