Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Got Adsense Approval 2 Days After Been Scammed Of 5k For Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Got Adsense Approval 2 Days After Been Scammed Of 5k For Adsense (517 Views)

Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got Adsense Approval 2 Days After Been Scammed Of 5k For Adsense by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2016
I have a sports related website i set up about two months ago. I applied for google adsense after a month of blogging but they told me to place the ad code on my site. I didn't get any reply for two weeks so i got fraustrated and decided to buy adsense. A guy contacted me that he had adsense for sale for 5k he made me believe he is legit by swearing using Gods name(no respect) swore on his life amd said if he scammed me he won't prosper after hearing all this i beleived him and made the payment of 5k to his account. He gave me login details and i checked the account but realized its wasn't the original account it was an account for standard user not administrator. I confronted him and he blocked me. I got sad. That same day i got a message from Google again to place the ad codes on my site for review it was then i realized that I didn't place the ad codes well the first time. So i did the right thing. Two days later i got a mail of approval. The guy that scammed will get is reward from God for swearing with his name. 5k is tok small to use Gods name to swear. So the lesson is that patience is a virtue. If i was patient i wouldn't have gotten scammed.
Re: Got Adsense Approval 2 Days After Been Scammed Of 5k For Adsense by Agriman(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
kingelemide:
I have a sports related website i set up about two months ago. I applied for google adsense after a month of blogging but they told me to place the ad code on my site. I didn't get any reply for two weeks so i got fraustrated and decided to buy adsense. A guy contacted me that he had adsense for sale for 5k he made me believe he is legit by swearing using Gods name(no respect) swore on his life amd said if he scammed me he won't prosper after hearing all this i beleived him and made the payment of 5k to his account. He gave me login details and i checked the account but realized its wasn't the original account it was an account for standard user not administrator. I confronted him and he blocked me. I got sad. That same day i got a message from Google again to place the ad codes on my site for review it was then i realized that I didn't place the ad codes well the first time. So i did the right thing. Two days later i got a mail of approval. The guy that scammed will get is reward from God for swearing with his name. 5k is tok small to use Gods name to swear. So the lesson is that patience is a virtue. If i was patient i wouldn't have gotten scammed.
Scammers are animals. In fact, they are poor folks. I believe a sense making human being that want to be successful online will never scam people before he could eat
Re: Got Adsense Approval 2 Days After Been Scammed Of 5k For Adsense by invincible560(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
nigeria Adsense fully verified with 80$ for sale Pm if you are interested 09057012195

(1) (Reply)

How Hardwork And Consistency Took My Blog A Long Way In 2016 -igboanugo Samuel / UK Google Adsense Account For Sale. / Newly Approved U.k Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.