Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Hardwork And Consistency Took My Blog A Long Way In 2016 -igboanugo Samuel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Hardwork And Consistency Took My Blog A Long Way In 2016 -igboanugo Samuel (515 Views)

Best Plugins For Faster Loading Wordpress Websites In 2016 / What Nigerians Searched For On Google In 2016 / The Top 3 Main Google Ranking Factors To Focus On In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Hardwork And Consistency Took My Blog A Long Way In 2016 -igboanugo Samuel by iblog: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Igboanugo Samuel is a graduate of Ebonyi state university, Abakaliki. he studied computer science, he is a brave entrepreneur full of life, he choose to be a electrical engineer in his childhood. His career choice was diversified to computer scientist. In 2010 Samuel has this interest in freelancing were he offer different kinds of services: web development, software design,article writing and info graphics. In 2011 he went into information marketing that was when he created A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-Blog. he created the blog without any technical knowledge in blogging. In 2012 he was on the blog 247 busy posting Information, he had challenges of people getting use to his blog. on the year 2013, he bounced back and float in cash in the business, thereby adding his technical skills he acquired while he was in school to the blog. Then he was making about 70,000 naira from his blog. he also added his freelance services, to his outlet. his business was booming he know offer website design jobs and get paid. In 2014, he re-branded the business adding a showbiz platform were he had 4 staffs working with him to make the platform a success.

In 2015, he came in fully on showbiz and crowned the first Queen of A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-blog, which made the blog standard and realistic it attracted a lot of fans and followers. young Nigerians were benefiting from the blog. in 2016, he launched his Online TV titled A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-TV the online channel platform raised 569,964 page views daily with 26,600 subscribers he made 500USD from his online TV monthly.
the online TV business was not competitive he monetized all A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-Tv digital contents. he said that he never had a competitor in the cyberspace because no one can really handle the web the way he does it. he is looking up to invest more online, because Nigerians are growing everyday on information marketing in the cyberspace, so that in few years to come A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-will be part of the story. when interviewed by a Media correspondent he said that over 40 million Nigerians currently participated in information marketing in the year 2016.

he said that this year he worked tirelessly inside a small office. but the year 2016, has showed him how 2017 will look like, 2017 is going to be a year of exploration, in 2016, so many agency were mailing us for media partnership and endorsement, but 2017 will be a bang so as you read you will testify.

Re: How Hardwork And Consistency Took My Blog A Long Way In 2016 -igboanugo Samuel by dearg: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
congrat!
Re: How Hardwork And Consistency Took My Blog A Long Way In 2016 -igboanugo Samuel by skiibo: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2016
omo u dey try finally shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Help- How Can I Identify Adsense Scam / Blogging Thought For 2017 By Mathias Amodu / Joomla Web Hosting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.