Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) (47118 Views)

Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2016
An orphan identified as miss Loyce Osuji from from Ihitte Uboma local government area, Imo state, underwent a 3-hour surgery in order to remove left Hemimaxilleitomy (a tumor/abnormal growth in the upper jaw bone). The surgery was part of medical outreach organized by Honourable Member Representing Ehime Mbano, Ihitte Uboma and Obowo in the Federal House of Reps, Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor....

Read what was shared by Gift Okedinma on Facebook.

The free medical outreach program of the Honourable Member Representing Ehime Mbano, Ihitte Uboma and Obowo in the Federal House of Reps, Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor, can not be completed without mentioning the case of one miss Loyce Osuji, an Orphan, from Ihitte Uboma local government area, who was operated of LEFT HEMIMAXILLECTOMY by a team led by Dr Chikwendu Ejike today. It was a mind boggling seeing miss Loyce Osuji, paralyzed in the theatre for over 3 hours, and breath taken away from her as the Doctors battled to save her from LEFT HEMIMAXILLEITOMY (a tumor /abnormal growth)

To the family of the lady, when it was perceived that every hope were lost to save her, Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor came to the rescue even when Ihitte Uboma local government area has completed her turn in the ongoing free medical outreach services.

Speaking aftermath of the HEMIMAXILLECTOMY surgery operation, Dr Chikwendu Ejike opined that he has never seen such a man like Chike Okafor before who will be so magnanimous to fund a surgery case of over 750 thousand naira, just to secure the life of another. He denoted that HEMIMAXILLECTOMY case is a peculiar one that has dealt with several people, brought sorrows to several families and profoundly thanked Hon. Chike Okafor for saving the life of the young lady. He recapped that he had to remove all the affected teeths from her system after which she will undergone a transplant to fill it back.

When asked about the implication if the surgery wasn't performed, he enlisted facial deformity, blindness, Haemorrhage and Herniation as some of the implications, which he said was an invitation to death.

For Dr Ononuju Lasbrey, who was part of the operation, he poured encomiums on Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor and described his large heart as mind blowing. He explained that the lady was heading for a total blackout before God used him to rescue her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-doctors-removed-from-mouth-of.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2016

2 Shares

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Nawa oh..

This 1 strong gan

May God bless the honourable

6 Likes

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by PrettyCrystal: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2016
no be small thing
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by dainformant(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2016
hmm. God bless the honourable
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by GbovoLee(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2016
who said u couldn't relax while working..thats my man sittin in picsNo8

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by chiscodedon(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2016
This is outrageous.... may God bless of with this kind of man that has heart of gold. quick recovery to the young lady and the sick all over the country

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Atiku2019: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Thank You Hon. Chike Okafor
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
I smell FP
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by zicol2015: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2016
This is terrible.. May God heal her completely
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Costello559(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
God's healing is the best....

1 Like

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Mcowubaba: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
In the last pic, Who is that relaxing lackadaisically on a chair, in a supposedly operation theatre.
With hand on his head, he be like "this occupation don taya me" na to do Ultimatecycler sure pass nd and my 4 doctors dey dia

7 Likes

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Lilimax(f): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
May God grant her quick recovery in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by SaintzPeter(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jesus is Lord

Thank you God.

Thank you to the Honourable member too
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by austinbrown: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Remember when I had a mouth surgery 2007 I think this is the worst thing that can happen to a man
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Damn shocked shocked
There's teeth on the tumor, someone explain please

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by epospiky(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Gosh! that's irritating. Get well soon fellow.
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by TINALETC3(f): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
I tank God 4 my life oo, get well soon dear
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by saydfact(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
GET WELL SOON
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
A veryyyyyy big thank you to the kind man smiley smiley . God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by justman911(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
And ebubedike will be watching like a zombie..
I regret not having that nice apga man as my honourable member. My gullible people bought over with money as usual.
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by seenter84: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
So naija get surgical mafians like dis.
$

Respect to u doctors

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Y did she lose so much blood ?
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by preciousMI1(f): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
get healed soon
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
tirigbosaaaaa! to those doctors what would the poor orphan have done without them infact what would any of us do without doctors, Doctors and surgeons are the biggest and best positive role models, better than the so called yeyebrities, they are my heroes my second Gods, more kudos! i respect them more than Any human beigns on earth. i wish i was a Doctor meself, i would treat Hundreds of people for free.

13 Likes

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by mosegifted: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
GbovoLee:
who said u couldn't relax while working..thats my man sittin in picsNo8

Hahahahahahahaha, Omo, u just made my day....

1 Like

Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ch0i embarassed embarassed
I almost vomited lipsrsealed
Re: Doctors Operate On An Orphan In Imo To Remove Tumor (Viewers Discretion) by Dreambeat: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
An orphan identified as miss Loyce Osuji from from Ihitte Uboma local government area, Imo state, underwent a 3-hour surgery in order to remove left Hemimaxilleitomy (a tumor/abnormal growth in the upper jaw bone). The surgery was part of medical outreach organized by Honourable Member Representing Ehime Mbano, Ihitte Uboma and Obowo in the Federal House of Reps, Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor....

Read what was shared by Gift Okedinma on Facebook.

The free medical outreach program of the Honourable Member Representing Ehime Mbano, Ihitte Uboma and Obowo in the Federal House of Reps, Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor, can not be completed without mentioning the case of one miss Loyce Osuji, an Orphan, from Ihitte Uboma local government area, who was operated of LEFT HEMIMAXILLECTOMY by a team led by Dr Chikwendu Ejike today. It was a mind boggling seeing miss Loyce Osuji, paralyzed in the theatre for over 3 hours, and breath taken away from her as the Doctors battled to save her from LEFT HEMIMAXILLEITOMY (a tumor /abnormal growth)

To the family of the lady, when it was perceived that every hope were lost to save her, Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor came to the rescue even when Ihitte Uboma local government area has completed her turn in the ongoing free medical outreach services.

Speaking aftermath of the HEMIMAXILLECTOMY surgery operation, Dr Chikwendu Ejike opined that he has never seen such a man like Chike Okafor before who will be so magnanimous to fund a surgery case of over 750 thousand naira, just to secure the life of another. He denoted that HEMIMAXILLECTOMY case is a peculiar one that has dealt with several people, brought sorrows to several families and profoundly thanked Hon. Chike Okafor for saving the life of the young lady. He recapped that he had to remove all the affected teeths from her system after which she will undergone a transplant to fill it back.

When asked about the implication if the surgery wasn't performed, he enlisted facial deformity, blindness, Haemorrhage and Herniation as some of the implications, which he said was an invitation to death.

For Dr Ononuju Lasbrey, who was part of the operation, he poured encomiums on Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor and described his large heart as mind blowing. He explained that the lady was heading for a total blackout before God used him to rescue her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-doctors-removed-from-mouth-of.html

Whoever wrote this obviously did not cross check with a doctor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teeth Whitening: 9 Facts Everyone Must Know About / What's This? What Appeared On My Mother's Hands / Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.