Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Don Jazzy Praises His Father For Excellence At Canadian Film School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Praises His Father For Excellence At Canadian Film School (602 Views)

"You Made A Mistake And You Owned It" Don Jazzy Praises Funke Akindele / Mr Eazi Shows Off His Father For The First Time (Photo/ Video) / Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Praises His Father For Excellence At Canadian Film School by 360jamng(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016

Nigerian producer, Don Jazzy took to his Instagram page to celebrate his dad, Collins Enebeli and laud him for being a good student at In Focus Film school.
According to Don Jazzy , his dad has been in the school for 3 years and is doing exceptionally well.
He shared a photo of his dad posing with his classmates and captioned the photo with:

Shout out to my dad. So proud of him as he is doing so well in film school. 3rd year now going strong. #Mavin
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/don-jazzy-praises-his-father-for-being-an-excellent-student-at-canadian-film-school/

Re: Don Jazzy Praises His Father For Excellence At Canadian Film School by 360jamng(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2016
nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Met With President Buhari Today And Guess What He Told Me. / Soundcity MVP Awards 2016, Full Winners List #soundcitymvp2016 Click Here / 19 Year Old Kylie Jenner Richest In The Kardashian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.