Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) (32311 Views)

Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Yomzzyblog: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-yUerk9gy7YA/WZ8GsWQuWyI/AAAAAAAADQM/eKV92KTa13cH5iK0thlA_TdFh1xWMiclACLcBGAs/s320/solidstar.jpg[/img]

Singer Solidstar took to Instagram today to praise his babymama for not stressing him with drama and being understanding.

He wrote:

Thank you for standing by me through thick and thin. For not giving up on me when I didn't win, when I don't even deserve your love and loyalty,
For your patience when I kept pushing you away,
For caring when I act like I don't need you,
I am grateful knowing I can count on your strength, respect and loyalty, Knowing u can go any length for me when I need your support,
When I'm sad the thought of you and Josh comforts me,
Thank you for giving me a Son, you both are my motivation to be and do better,
You don't only possess the outward beauty but everything about you is Angelic, peaceful and beautiful.
Thank you for not stressing me with any form of drama and always understanding.
I don't appreciate you often enough so I thought I take out time to tell you how amazing of a woman you are. Most of the love songs I write are inspired by you.
Most importantly thank you for Josh and raising him to become a King. #internationalwoman??"

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/solidstar-praises-his-drama-free.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by EKITI001: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cool

3 Likes

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by MurderEnglish(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
good girl are hard to find. If you find one, thank God.

Solidsta am happied for you.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
"Drama free babymama"

Funny.

7 Likes

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by UnknownT: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Marry her then, no be only online hailings

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by joliyp(f): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
so sweet

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Davido, where u at?
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Go and marry her, idiot.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Originality007: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
UnknownT:

abi ooo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Financialfree: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by okenwaa(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Drama go enter now as una matter don enter online..

Cute baby!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
MurderEnglish:
good girl are hard to find. If you find one, thank God.

Solidsta am happied for you.

Good girl with unclad picture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by aktolly54(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Alexk2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
If she's that good, why not marry her instead of all these social media drama upandan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Lanceslot(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
The boy is growing into a real man.
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
It is very funny how this baby mama of a thing is celebrated!!

5 Likes

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow! so lovely.
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by mccoy47(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gv her time
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
Go and marry her, idiot.
Report him to d police na if u are so pained,as if u are married ursef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Odianose13(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Una bloggers sef. How you take know say na babymama. From what he wrote there, that lady seems to be his current partner. You belittle her by calling her a babymama. Make una dey take am easy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by sirnoah(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
...Nothing sucks so bad like a drama Queen!

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by darkhorizon: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Good girl with unclad picture
You see her breast? you see her Pusssy?

Being good is a Mindset,not your Outlook.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by gozzlin: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Are you sure that's his son? The kid looks biracial. The baby mama most certainly slept with a white guy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by cstr1000: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
But who dey born these women sef?
How fine person like dis go just make herself baby mama and she is fulfilled. sad
no be her mate be adesua and the mrs psquares wey marry extravagantly to far bigger celebrities than solid star .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by arcisong(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
I look forward to writing the same someday
Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
CheedyJ:

Report him to d police na if u are so pained,as if u are married ursef

May your daughter be a baby mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Edopesin: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
celebrity fake life

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
UnknownT:
You no see the kind tatoo wey full her body, who go wan marry that kind person?

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
See how she is smiling sheepishly like she won a lottery.
May this not befall me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) by YINKS89(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up / Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.