Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. (3071 Views)

Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS / This Japanese Robot Car,Earth-1,Can Fold & Park In Tight Spaces & It Costs £52k / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by teejay5(f): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2016
House pls help me,how do I get to apapa amusement park from oshodi.
Re: How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by BloomLee: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2016
hmmmm。。。what do they have?apapa amusement park is a amusement park in Logos,right?
if you mean you want build a park like that with budget,my friend,you should be glad I saw your post after I back to the forum from 2 years ago.
I can help you buy that,find your the factory can offer you the amusement equipment
I am in the city export most amusement equipments from China to worldwide,if you are in the business you will know where I talking about
and it happened I have some friend own or work as export manager in them
I don't need your money and you can contact to them if you want
Help you,also help my firends,what's more,maybe you and I could be friends

+86 18697755241 is my phone /whatsapp&wechat
It is your decision,don't let this opportunity slip away easily.......
Re: How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by tripoli007(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
BloomLee:
hmmmm。。。what do they have?apapa amusement park is a amusement park in Logos,right?
if you mean you want build a park like that with budget,my friend,you should be glad I saw your post after I back to the forum from 2 years ago.
I can help you buy that,find your the factory can offer you the amusement equipment
I am in the city export most amusement equipments from China to worldwide,if you are in the business you will know where I talking about

Mr man this poster is just asking for direction ,instead of you to help him out ..you are just sprewing rubbish with your badly constructed grammar, 419 looking for who to dupe ..

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by lexylexy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
teejay5:
House pls help me,how do I get to apapa amusement park from oshodi.

just take a bus going to apapa/wharf,alight at d last bustop,then take an okada to d amusement park.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by teejay5(f): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thks a lot am greatful.
Re: How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by lexylexy(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2016
teejay5:
Thks a lot am greatful.

don't mention
Re: How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by Conner44: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Wait oh

Amusement park still dey work?

Abeg dey careful with the rides you or yours embark on. When I was little my dad took us there to groove on occasions and if it's still operating till now I can't imagine the state of those facilities

Nigeria and our maintenance culture comes to mind

Re: How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
BloomLee:

Hey, Mr. Chinko - Sit down!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get To Apapa Amusement Park From Oshodi. by diportivo: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2016
BloomLee:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nigeria Used Ford F150 2003 Model-2005 / Install GPS Tracker On Your Car And Get Peace Of Mind. / Respect Your Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.