Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Cousin Is So Stingy,selfish,and Vainglorious - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Cousin Is So Stingy,selfish,and Vainglorious (458 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Is So Stingy,selfish,and Vainglorious by SlimShaddy10(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Before, when he had nothing, he used to pest around my elder brother, claiming to be lovely and funny person,just because of what he stands to gain from my brother.

Even, it was a point of duty to him, when he was in Lagos, to visit my brother's wife so as to be able to eat food and gain strength.

I heard that he is the stingy, selfish and vainglorious type who doesn't care about the well-being of others around him before coming close to him.

When I came into a very close contact with him, I saw all that I have been told about him. Infact, there was never a day he had cleared a bill when we hang out with friends_he always like to drain his friend's pocket in the name of "guy man", but oblivious of the fact that he was just being foolish and stupid.

Initially, I thought it was because of joblessness not until he got a job, and still possess such miserly attributes.

Do you know that he used to ask me for money despite the fact that he is a working class? That is to show you the degree of his stingy nature.

Well, I formerly advised my self not to go close to him again so as to avoid his unnecessary negligence and among other demeaning attributes of him but, failed at a point when I had no choice.

Well, now I have made a dogged decision not to associate my self with him again and all that belong directly to him owing that, in my own terms, he is a "well-to-do pest" to any body, rich or poor, around him.

Well, unlike him, I am Makasi, the one whose limit of sharing the little he has with those around him is infinite hence, appreciate my type of person.
Re: My Cousin Is So Stingy,selfish,and Vainglorious by CHOPUP411(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Pray for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help With A Cause Nigerians / What's D Cost Of Setting Up A Pure Water Factory..... Plz Needs Ur Advice / Family Reveal How They Have Been Tormented By Evil Spirit For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.