Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

MMM And 666 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM And 666 (1688 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM And 666 by SEYIKP(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Every physical thing/being/instituttion has spiritual root/connection. Spiritual Kingdoms attached great and utmost importance to naming. 'MMM' and '666'. The ponzi scheme called MMM, that is spreading across the nation like wildfire, is what I want to make my reservation know as a child of God. Someone wll say who cares about my view or reservation. As most of us know, satan is the most crafty being of all creatures. He has many gimmicks of luring people into his kingdom and fulfilling God's
Prophecies. Part of which is this demonic scheme called 'MMM'. I'm not a participant and I will never be one. But I can authoritatively tell you based on my own personal revelation that MMM is satanic scheme that emanated from the pit of hell to convey people into satanic bondage. Some may say that I'm in a state of delusion or being religious. The end will surely tells.
Re: MMM And 666 by ammyluv2002(f): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seriously? MMM & 666? angry angry angry
Re: MMM And 666 by Sunnymatey(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Is that what ur bible tells u? If so putting money in fix deposit for interest should also be discourage.
Re: MMM And 666 by softwerk(f): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
My problem with some of these antagonists of these schemes is that some have secretly invested in them.

Some pastors and church elders in my area all invested in MMM and other schemes.

RCCG has not spoken against the scheme (Infact it's members were even taught about in at church).

Now here's my question, are you holier than all these whole lots??!.....And now you are seeing visions of 666 in MMM.

I believe you are a marketer for MMM because your merely associating 666 to MMM makes it more popular and attractive because I know of countless persons currently seeking wealth from illumination....if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: MMM And 666 by MrPRevailer(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
What is important is to live a righteously life. MMM and 666 are completely different things entirely.

The unjust elites because of the overwhelming transfer of wealth to the public, which they have denied us for centuries in other to control them, will take drastic measure control the public, which wilĺ result in the new financial system. '666'

That no many can buy or sell except he has that mark.

You can do MMM and be raptured or make heaven. But anyone who takes the '666' mark will forever be damned with no remedy even while yet living.

MMM IS NOT SATANIC. But should us that the satanic version is coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And 666 by Donpizzle(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: MMM And 666 by Ranchhoddas: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Shut up
Re: MMM And 666 by FSMs: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: MMM And 666 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
SEYIKP:
Every physical thing/being/instituttion has spiritual root/connection. Spiritual Kingdoms attached great and utmost importance to naming. 'MMM' and '666'. The ponzi scheme called MMM, that is spreading across the nation like wildfire, is what I want to make my reservation know as a child of God. Someone wll say who cares about my view or reservation. As most of us know, satan is the most crafty being of all creatures. He has many gimmicks of luring people into his kingdom and fulfilling God's
Prophecies. Part of which is this demonic scheme called 'MMM'. I'm not a participant and I will never be one. But I can authoritatively tell you based on my own personal revelation that MMM is satanic scheme that emanated from the pit of hell to convey people into satanic bondage. Some may say that I'm in a state of delusion or being religious. The end will surely tells.RELIGIOUS FANATIC.

Re: MMM And 666 by GoodMuyis(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Them be alike
Re: MMM And 666 by GoodMuyis(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
SEYIKP:
Prophecies. Part of which is this demonic scheme called 'MMM'. I'm not a participant and I will never be one. But I can authoritatively tell you based on my own personal revelation that MMM is satanic scheme that emanated from the pit of hell to convey people into satanic bondage. Some may say that I'm in a state of delusion or being religious. The end will surely tells.

If you want to pass message of Truth as regards to Word of God try and back it with scripture.

Many People have forgotten that Revelation 13 did not only talks about the number 666 as the mark but also make reference to mark and name of the beast. So MMM takes its name from the founder Mavrodi Mudia (Moneybox if am not wrong)

17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

But with this I will worry less, because rapture is yet to occur. Remember that The Rapture of the Saint Precede the Eschatology events
Re: MMM And 666 by blessedvisky(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
SEYIKP:

1 Like

Re: MMM And 666 by Splinz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
MMM has got nothing to do with 666. You're just spewing bunches of nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Religious People Live Four Years Longer Than Atheists Study Finds / Pastor Funke's Preaching Finally & Completely Destroyed / Our New Body Model In The Works, Nothing To Fear About AI -Not For the Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.