Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties (30585 Views)

'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. / UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

You can only wear these ones to your palm wine drinkers association meetings
grin grin grin very funny, i would like join the association i miss palm wine tongue
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Recession dey make people reason well sha,

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by juman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
twistedBalls:
Recession dey make people reason well sha,

Situation where there is no light, there is little the suffering masses can do.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by willibounce1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Let me go and do Ankara socks and boxers .....kikikiki
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Hades2016(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Kingbuhari(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari is a mad lazy cow... TUFIAKWA
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by ngmgeek(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice. I have a big contract for this guy. Anyone know him should please ask him to contact me.

I'm serious.
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Mayflowa(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Vorpal:
But can one wear that to a corporate setting e.g office work?

I don't even care. I just need one. They are so appealing to the eyes
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Azumy(f): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Confuciusng:
All ugly except for the last two on the right.
Is allowed is allowed....badtbelle....
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Am. Seeing a business tycoon in the future. This guy is a confirmed entrepreneur. He sat down and thought about it before going into Ankara ties. How I wish most idle youths will seat down and think productively to what the society truly needs.
By the time, he takes some bunch of pics with bankers putting on the tie with their suits. He is on the way to success.
And people will then say he's into money rituals.. Lol.

Also I bet some people are already copying his tie.. Small time, market will OverflooD with fake cheap quality Ankara ties. I just wonder why Nigerians love to. Copy copy . Millions of people will start copying him now, with bad materials and good materials all join. smhh.
To seat down and think, they find it so tedious. Smhhh.
Then later the tie biz will collapse..not because I say so but only because some Nigerians will start using bad Ankara that washes off and when people who are in need of such Ankara ties, buys the fake ones, that looks so real. The goal of making Ankara ties to stay in the market becomes oblivious and clients then go back to western and ready made ties..
Abi Nigerians , no be our logo be that?

Well, op.. The guy tried well.. His brain is working.
More sales to his venture amen

My people think.. Don't stay idle and copy copy..
It's so bad that even the write up I used in my company profile.. I saw the write ups elsewhere on some companies profiles.. I just shake my head..
Ordinary to think of how to portray your company to the public, some people cannot even seat down to Think and write something meaningful from their brains.
Always copy and paste, then change one or two words. Smhhh

Lazy bones, expecting their biz to Start booming.. And they have no clue whatsoever they are investing on..

Nigerians I hail o
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by ayofimihan(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
themosthigh:
TIES ARE MADE BY MAMMON AS A WAY OF ENSLAVING THE SPIRIT OF MAN AND IT IS A VERY BIG SIN TO WEAR THEM

Your Moniker is Themosthigh but my guy na your brain be mostLow..

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by queenfav(f): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Life4Varnity:
Creativity at its peak

i think everyone has gotten hidden talent

u better pray and discover ur talent bcus if u dnt RECESSION will help u locate ur talent

una don dey see abi

stay there mak u dey laff

u go think say na play i dey play..

many youths for my hood don turn wire wire boyz.. dem dey say.. emi na fe chache.. yahoo ni mo mase

me self don dey do alibaba.. i don dey scratch from google... i need link i beg

i hail o recession
lolz...When you hungry,you go discover your talent!Smart law student,already thinking fast! This economy needs you to be creative,no be to wear suit upandan dey speak english o.
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Ahmadgani(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'll like to have on of those
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Vorpal:

Bros, tie na tie; so YES you can.
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
juman:

Situation where there is no light, there is little the suffering masses can do.

Recession 2016
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by juman(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
twistedBalls:

Recession 2016

In the history of nigeria, buhari is known as baba recession.
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Waspy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
themosthigh:
TIES ARE MADE BY MAMMON AS A WAY OF ENSLAVING THE SPIRIT OF MAN AND IT IS A VERY BIG SIN TO WEAR THEM
Which browsing network do you guys in Sambisa prefer? MTN, Glo, or Etisalat
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
juman:

In the history of nigeria, buhari is known as baba recession.

Befitting title
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Life4Varnity: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
queenfav:
lolz...When you hungry,you go discover your talent!Smart law student,already thinking fast! This economy needs you to be creative,no be to wear suit upandan dey speak english o.

I swear
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Confuciusng(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Azumy:
Is allowed is allowed....badtbelle....

No hate, just the truth the way I see it...
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by FOLLEY20(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Vorpal:
YES now! It can be worn very well.
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Revamped(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sijo01:
Creative!
All this ankara that you will wash and you get a different colour thereafter. sad
Don't use detergent, use bar/toilet soap
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Dfinex(f): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
ayofimihan:

Your Moniker is Themosthigh but my guy na your brain be mostLow..
he is actually the most high on weed .....lol
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by VeraOshiolufa: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Confuciusng:
All ugly except for the last two on the right.

how can u say they are ugly let me see what u can do with ur own brain. why can't we appreciate our very own
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by litaninja(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Those ties look hideous...
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Icecream4U(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
I need o! How can I get it?
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by chydii(f): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Poverty can bring out the talent in you.
Kudos
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Mavelajannyle(f): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
[center]Wow, recession is actually doing a great work
[/center]
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Confuciusng(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
VeraOshiolufa:

how can u say they are ugly let me see what u can do with ur own brain. why can't we appreciate our very own

Smh
Re: UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties by Yabiola26(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
ActivJJJ:
make money not excuses

Scammer ole barau thief may you never experience happiness in your life ameeen

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.