Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 (18283 Views)

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / Samsung Galaxy A90 - Another Oppo Phone In Samsung Cover / Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by anath(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2016
We dy come
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by paradigmshift(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2016
lol..note gat b better product
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Kobicove(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Is it possible to get a late model Samsung smart phone that uses normal sized SIM cards?
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by MizMyColi(f): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2016
sassiemyk:
That's how they are stunning until they start bombing. Pls spare me the bullshit. My iPhone 7 is just fine. Samsung shud close shop. HTC is by far better yet they don't make dis much noise. I can use my HTC 10 for 24hrs nonstop (in my dreams) and I won't even feel the heat. Mtcheeew

So why all the anger?

Sorry, but you don't sound like an iPhone 7 owner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by fortunewise1(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Wow dats nice
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by caniva(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Abeg comot....Android na Android

1 Like

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2016
slegend:
i have samsung s6 for sale,,,call me if you are interested

price, contact details and location
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Jennifer89(f): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2016
8686:
Before u put Sim S9 don comot.

grin grin grin How u take know?
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Lamzzyy(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2016
ddddon:
hope sha this one no go explode for person hand. Samsung and the bombs they are manufacturing.
its just a mistake 50 plane crash won't stop people to travell by air...
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by akereconfi: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2016
sassiemyk:
That's how they are stunning until they start bombing. Pls spare me the bullshit. My iPhone 7 is just fine. Samsung shud close shop. HTC is by far better yet they don't make dis much noise. I can use my HTC 10 for 24hrs nonstop (in my dreams) and I won't even feel the heat. Mtcheeew

Please shut the Bleep up, how dare you compare HTC to Samsung

I use S7 edge and this shit is da bomb
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Lazyreporta(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2016
slegend:
i have samsung s6 for sale,,,call me if you are interested

Price
Or swap with tecno Phantom 5
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by somehowpenis(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2016
MizMyColi:

So why all the anger?

Sorry, but you don't sound like an iPhone 7 owner.
is their a special way iphone 7 owners sound?
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by timmycris(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2016
ddddon:
hope sha this one no go explode for person hand. Samsung and the bombs they are manufacturing.
like say u don buy or use samsaung fone for your life before!

1 Like

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by DrayZee: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2016
sassiemyk:
Samsung should close shop because you don't use one.
Who do you think you are?
HTC better than Samsung. You don't have to lie to get a point across. Htc are good but not better than Samsung.
And what is an HTC 10?

1 Like

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by MizTyna(f): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
ddddon:

Lol! Wicked!
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by DrayZee: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Corrinthians:
Samsung fanatic spotted. Do their phones explode or not?
Only note7 explodes. Apples have been exploding but nobody bats an eye. A single galaxy explodes and everyone loses their fu*king minds angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by chiraqDemon(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2016
eki2000:
Another #350,000 loading.
U saw 256gb internal and u are still talking about 350k
Man i nor even reason 600k for am sef

1 Like

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2016
somehowpenis:
is their a special way iphone 7 owners sound?

Yes. More poised.

1 Like

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by babtuns76(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2016
phemiay:
The next Samsung flagship, the Galaxy Samsung S8, is still a few months to see the light of the world, but the hype around it began to grow. The fans expect great device - the best available technology in the market for innovation, including design.

The question remains unanswered, whether the smartphone next generation meets the expectations of the population. Although it is still too early to assess the phone, we can list some notable features that you can expect on your device

Design
The Samsung Galaxy S8 takes without screen bevelled, a very different design from its predecessors, Bloomberg reported citing internal sources. It has not yet been confirmed, but the fans will love it, so true.

Processor
The Galaxy S7 is supported by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, but its successor should have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip with 10 nanometers.

Display
Galaxy should provide S8 5.7-inch screen and S8 variant on a 6.2-inch screen. This represents a notable increase of 5.1-inch and 5.5-inch Galaxy Galaxy S7 S7 edge of the screen.

Camera
The device is designed for mounting a 12MP sensor and S5K2L2 13MP main camera from Sony, and an 8MP autofocus with parachute. Recent reports have claimed that the phone does not come with a dual camera, but nothing is safe at this time.

Artificial Intelligence (AI)
It is expected that the next lighthouse assistant AI service. It has water, because Samsung has acquired Viv Labs Inc., a company founded by the makers of Siri of Apple.

The Samsung Galaxy S8 should also come with a 256 GB internal memory and 6 GB of RAM and speakers from Harman features. Giant South Korean technology has a tradition of its Galaxy S devices in the Mobile World Conference (MWC) to announce but reports suggesting it could launch its next flagship in April.

http://www.josphatinfo.com/2016/12/5-stunning-features-you-will-find-in.html
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by babtuns76(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2016
phemiay:
The next Samsung flagship, the Galaxy Samsung S8, is still a few months to see the light of the world, but the hype around it began to grow. The fans expect great device - the best available technology in the market for innovation, including design.

The question remains unanswered, whether the smartphone next generation meets the expectations of the population. Although it is still too early to assess the phone, we can list some notable features that you can expect on your device

Design
The Samsung Galaxy S8 takes without screen bevelled, a very different design from its predecessors, Bloomberg reported citing internal sources. It has not yet been confirmed, but the fans will love it, so true.

Processor
The Galaxy S7 is supported by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, but its successor should have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip with 10 nanometers.

Display
Galaxy should provide S8 5.7-inch screen and S8 variant on a 6.2-inch screen. This represents a notable increase of 5.1-inch and 5.5-inch Galaxy Galaxy S7 S7 edge of the screen.

Camera
The device is designed for mounting a 12MP sensor and S5K2L2 13MP main camera from Sony, and an 8MP autofocus with parachute. Recent reports have claimed that the phone does not come with a dual camera, but nothing is safe at this time.

It is expected that the next lighthouse assistant AI service. It has water, because Samsung has acquired Viv Labs Inc., a company founded by the makers of Siri of Apple.

The Samsung Galaxy S8 should also come with a 256 GB internal memory and 6 GB of RAM and speakers from Harman features. Giant South Korean technology has a tradition of its Galaxy S devices in the Mobile World Conference (MWC) to announce but reports suggesting it could launch its next flagship in April.

The Price is not there.?

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by babtuns76(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2016
phemiay:

Design

Processor

Display

Camera

they don't talk about the Price.?
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by mrcrabs(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2016
dollyptosh:
FTC bawo

Him dey dream... undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by ewizard1: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2016
olaolulazio:
Have they solved the issue of the bombing s7?
Stop making a fool of yourself sir. Its the Note7 that explodes, not S7 sir!

Thank you!
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by ewizard1: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2016
akereconfi:

Please shut the Bleep up, how dare you compare HTC to Samsung

I use S7 edge and this shit is da bomb
I can see you've got many time on your hands! Just dash me some instead of using it to reply some dumbees!
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2016
sassiemyk:

Apple stil de best

1 Like

Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Ofemmanu1: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2016
8686:
Before u put Sim S9 don comot.
i still dey gather moni buy s7, now i'm dissapointed.
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2016
ddddon:

This expired two months ago. It's now stale
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by samsam2019: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Whoever made this post is an imbecilic, brain dead bag of scum

So Samsung the number one institution that sells most camera and chips to other companywill use a Sony camera in its own phone?

Are you mad?
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Culin(f): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2016
no pishure?
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by naughtyboy7(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2016
pinshure or adonbilivit angry
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by somehowpenis(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
MizMyColi:

Yes. More poised.
lol, alright
Re: 5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
another expensive grenade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch / Google Play Store Compromised By ‘hiddenads’ Malware, NCC Warns Nigerians / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.