Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged (34098 Views)

Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid / Anambra 2017 Election: Obiano Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form / Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by OgatheTop: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fuckkk Buhari
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by Akemmi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good judgement...
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by Omeokachie: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
And dude is in Rivers state campaigning while the roof over his head is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by Atiku2019: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
hotice01:

one thing I like u for is that u never get angry,aside ur annoying political dispositions sometimes,you are a cool dude and that's the one thing I like about u.

Sincerely nothing makes him angry.....

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by fortunechy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
A Fulani boy proposed to a girl, and she said she will accept only if the boy is a student, so the boy said he is a student and the girl asked: Which school? Boy: University of Benin . Girl: what course ? Boy: Animal science ! "The girl accepted his proposal and about three weeks later, she saw the boy in tattered shirt and trousers chasing cattle. Girl: i thought u said you are a student ? Boy: come on baby, am doing my I T ...

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by kolado(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
The judgement is apt. It beggars my conviction why his nomination can not be challenged with plethora of proofs that the primary was fraught with illegality. The Justices could not have done otherwise.
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by chiefobdk(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
EastGold:
Make I sneeze small

I now believe jagaban get mouth odour. Notice how everyone here held dia breathe

Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by room089: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
He has got APC insurance coverage, so no shaking!
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by nwakibie3(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
DrRasheed:
It is never easy to unsit a sitting Governor...

It is very easy. Check how Rotimi Amaechi became the rivers state governor. Also check how Peter Obi became Anambra state governor just that this APC CHANGE has changed everything.
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by ApcSucks: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
ok
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Very good one.
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by begwong: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
That's good anti judges bribery allegations now working. Judge refused collecting millions for fear of DSS raid on residence.
Please start arranging your Kaya to vamoose the government house soon!
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by Oluwabenny: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=51775951]
Dr Rasheed right ?
The judiciary is fighting back [/quo the law of karma in action!
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by truthspeaks: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
APC ppl r traitors including buhari. So I agree wit u grin. Wat a traitor. Na u talk am oo no be me
sarrki:
He's a traitor
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by tit(f): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seriki ti take over
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by SuSeSo2(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is exactly what happened in Ondo State APC primary where some National Leaders of the APC connived with Presidency to pad the authentic delegates list and allowed non delegates to vote in favour of Akeredolu who was announced winner and consequently won the governorship election. Dr. Olusegun Abraham who came second in the most fraudulent primary is challenging the outcome of the primary in Federal High Court Abuja after wrote petition to the National Leaders of the party which made them to set appeal panel headed by Mrs Helen Bendega that recommended to NEC of APC the outright cancellation of the primary n organized a fresh one by using d authentic delegates list for the fresh primary, 6 out of 11 members of the NEC that sat to review the recommendation adopted it why d remaining 5 which minority said the primary shd be upheld, instead of National Chairman to approve the majority votes, he went ahead to submit the name Akeredolu who won through back door. We pray that judiciary stands on its feet to do justice n declare Dr. Olusegun Abraham d winner of the primary therefore the governor of Ondo State.
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by surfmar11(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
The outcome of this case may have a serious implication for Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State. @Abraham may be warming up.
Re: Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged by ogunsj: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2016
comshots:
Many pdp sitting governors were unsitted by opposition.I dont know of apc sha.
depends on who is challenging who. this is case of intra - party affairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.