Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Photo: Unilag student (Eric Idowu) scammed my delivery guy of N1.40million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Unilag student (Eric Idowu) scammed my delivery guy of N1.40million (1596 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Unilag student (Eric Idowu) scammed my delivery guy of N1.40million by Voy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
FLASH ALERT! FLASH ALERT!! FLASH ALERT!!!

Unilag student Eric Idowu scammed my delivery guy of goods worth N1.40million sending flash alert for the phones he ordered on Thursday 2nd of Aug 2018

These phone are
3 IPhone 8+ N230,000 each
1 iPhone X N350,000
Total: N1.40million

He showed him a debit alert on his phone and while he was waiting for the credit alert, he made away with em phones

Yesterday being the 3rd day of Aug 2018 the police arrested one of his friend (Adeleke adegoke) that stays in the same apartment with Eric Idowu

However Eric Idowu has been declared wanted by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad SARS

Little Information gathered about him
* Eric Idowu (name)
* He’s a unilag student
* Comp sci 400L
* idowueric@gmail.com (email)

Re: Photo: Unilag student (Eric Idowu) scammed my delivery guy of N1.40million by Voy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
updated
Re: Photo: Unilag student (Eric Idowu) scammed my delivery guy of N1.40million by Voy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
UPDATED

Voy:
updated
Re: Photo: Unilag student (Eric Idowu) scammed my delivery guy of N1.40million by gaby(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
What's going on here?

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today 04/08/18. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol. All my followers make una go read o, if I begin mention una now dem fit ban me

(1) (Reply)

Former President's Daughter Shot Dead By Her Husband / Family Abandons Daughter Over Refusal To Sell Day-old Baby / My Parents Forced Me To Dress Like A Female On My Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.