Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead (5146 Views)

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy / John Legend's Wife Posts 'sexy' Photo, But Fans Are Killing Her....-cnnblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrCork:

..do you realize I hav Moiney..pounds sterling ? angry

I've got pounds, euro, dollars

You nameee it undecided
Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by MrCork: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
ellacute45:

I've got pounds, euro, dollars

You nameee it undecided

...try in to impress me cozzzzzz am from London gets you no we're...STOPPPPPIT.... anyways every chick as a price. You should be happy I love to mate wit you..I choose you outfitter 7million nairalanders...you no you ain't got Mooney and you no you need help and you a Nazi racist.pls Can we mate? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Lady Trying To Take Perfect Photo But Lands On The Floor Instead by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrCork:

...try in to impress me cozzzzzz am from London gets you no we're...STOPPPPPIT.... anyways every chick as a price. You should be happy I love to mate wit you..I choose you outfitter 7million nairalanders...you no you ain't got Mooney and you no you need help and you a Nazi racist.pls Can we mate? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Naked Body In Bed For Kanye West (18+) / Wizkid Proves Tiwa Savage Is Really Special To Him (photos) / Nollywood Actress, Omotola Jalade New Photos Causes Stir On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.