Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy (37995 Views)

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by GistmoreNG: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2019
GistMore.com

British singer, Steflon Don replies a Nigerian lady trying to poison her mind towards Burna boy.

Read their exchange below...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/steflon-don-replies-a-nigerian-lady-trying-to-poison-her-mind-towards-burna-boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by GistmoreNG: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2019
See The Lady's Photos ==> HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Davash222(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2019
9ja girls, you see una life An average Nigerian girl is full of hatred, envy. So, what’s her business with Burna boy not flaunting Steflon??

God please give me a girl that can stand for me like Steflon. Take this hungry, sadistic and efulefuos Nigerian girls away from me.

267 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by tundeontop: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2019
She used almost a page to praise her just to pour sand sand for her gari...That's how village people operates,when dem don dey hail my brother watch your back.

What does she stand to gain from this ? Ni to ri olorun

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by GistmoreNG: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Awon aunty were, E WO epistle daleru daleru....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by thesicilian: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Nigerian ladies with their entitlement attitude, yet they wonder why they can't get a good man to marry.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by mankand(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Àwọn feminist

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by victorian(f): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Nigerians always lurking around to chase confusion and strife know relationships and marriages.

What's the lady problem?

Who ask for her opinion?
Smhhhhh. Jealousy jealousy everywhere one turns. Some nigerians will not mind their fucvking Buisness!! Useless unsolicited advice.

All the ones her boyfriend has showcased on instagram, is she , his number one woman? Instagram this, instagram that? Must everything be on instagram? Nonsense!

Same goes for Nigerian guys. Mind Una fucvking Buisness! Una too sabi destroy relationships with bad advice!

Advice Oshi!

30 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by delugajackson: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Lamentations of a frustrated feminist. That's how they go about poisoning the minds of their fellow women with their devilish idelogies.

Once I become president of this country, my first assignment will be to execute all feminists and their sympathizers. I know its crazy, but someone has to do it.

So help me God.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Kingluqman(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Stef, o kuu laaakai.

grin

13 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by DaBogu: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Marry when you have money to run a home and able to take care of the family. I married your mother when I had nothing ended since 1960. Don’t suffer somebody’s daughter Biko.
Be Wise!!
********************************************************************************************************************
In 1998, Kodak had 170,000 employees and sold 85% of all photo paper worldwide. Within just a few years, their business model disappeared and they went bankrupt. Who would have thought of that ever happening? What happened to Kodak and Polaroid will happen in a lot of industries in the next 5-10 years and most people don't see it coming.

Did you think in 1998 that 3 years later, you would never take pictures on film again? With today’s smart phones,who even has a camera now. It will now happen again (but much faster) with Artificial Intelligence, health, autonomous and electric cars, education, 3D printing, agriculture and jobs.

Forget the book, “Future Shock”, welcome to the 4th Industrial Revolution.

Software has disrupted and will continue to disrupt most traditional industries in the next 5-10 years.

UBER is just a software tool, they don't own any cars, and are now the biggest taxi company in the world! Ask any taxi driver if they saw that coming.

Airbnb is now the biggest hotel company in the world, although they don't own any properties. Ask Hilton Hotels if they saw that coming.

Artificial Intelligence Computers become exponentially better in understanding the world.

Most traditional car companies will doubtless become bankrupt. They will try the evolutionary approach and just build a better car, while tech companies (Tesla, Apple, Google) will do the revolutionary approach and build a computer on wheels.

Look at what Volvo is doing right now; no more internal combustion engines in their vehicles starting this year with the 2019 models, using all electric or hybrid only, with the intent of phasing out hybrid models.

WELCOME TO TOMORROW.
#copied

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by freemanbubble: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by nairalee(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
A thousand girls waiting in queue praying Steflon take the advice so they can jump on Burna's Di.ck sorry I meant Burna's Dm. Honest miskate

15 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by tydi(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
grin

When a foreign girl loves you she does for real.. Stefflon has always been real for the love she has for burna boy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by chigoziri2403(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
That's called a social media relationship, where you do not need to see each other physically, you get intimate on video calls, meet your friends and relatives through Facebook

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by omoadeleye(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
Bitter girl, no wonder she has been single

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Mufasa27(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
That was how nneka disgraced herself and her family members on insta grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by 88natzy(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
My respect for Steff just increased exponentially.
To the rattle feminist. How is your life after this polite and sensitizing reply?

13 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Roman7(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2019
She no go just keep quiet.......
.abi she too dey eye burna boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by TFLAME(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Aunty relationship advisor, you are very intelligent, nairalanders have a big surprise for you this morning .come here

[img]https://media1./images/ccf2e561e8fbe958c3ac4ccad9aa2cc9/tenor.gif?itemid=7579309[/img]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by oluwasegun007(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Bad belle person... Haba

Na so dem dey spoil people marriage

I xo much love her response...

I hope dey end up together...

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Junkie1: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2019
NOTHING TO SEE HERE JUST A JEALOUS,FRUSTRATED BROAD, SHE ALSO SOUNDS LIKE A NAIRALAND FEMINIST

ALSO WTF IS STEFLON DON?? WHAT MAKES HER DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER BABE?? SHOUT OUT TO BURNA BOY FOR NOT PUTTING THAT PVSSY ON A PEDESTAL

3 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by mallamnari: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Give her a chance she's going to fck burner behind her back, nå dem

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2019
She's just being envious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by promiseniqqa(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2019
bloda see hanti weh mumu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by olassybaba: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Aprokoism, Dem no go mind their business

LG home theater DH6630T available in AKURE

Zer o seve n zer o eigh t seve n fou r zer o thre e on e zer o thre e

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Beverlyjean(f): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Women. Killing women...so much for feminism

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance / Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.