Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,385 members, 7,839,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. (10368 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by EazyMoh(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2016
mmsen:

How can you claim that forced conversion is not permitted in Islam when Muslim 'conquests' are the means by which Islam spread?
The best proof lies in the same conquest you mentioned.
When a settlement is approached by a Muslim troop under the command of a recognized Muslim head, the conquered people are introduced to Islam and offered the options.
1. Accept Islam and abide by all its commandments, or
2. Reject Islam but allow us to evangelize in your community and beyond safely, you will not harm us and we will not harm you. If there is a significant Muslim population in the settlement or there is need for protection, then those non-Muslims are given a Dimmi citizenship where they pay a Dimmi tax in exchange for the security of their lives and property.
3. If they reject both options above then they are fought until they surrender. You don't expect to keep an enemy within your walls.
So you see there's a clear option for one to keep his faith and millions did throughout history. So long it's a true Islamic conquest endorsed by authentic Islamic leadership. This was the pattern used throughout the reign of the Prophet and the Rashidun Caliphs. Anything other than this format is un-Islamic.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
What's your headache is they dress the way they want? Asin I don't just get, why taking paracetamol for another man's pain? grin
Don't get it wrong, niqab and burka are not voluntary dress styles in real Islamic States like Saudi Arabia and Iran (and don't tell me the Saudis or the Iranians don't follow the sunnah of your criminal prophet).

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10323303/I-was-forced-to-wear-the-veil-and-I-wish-no-other-woman-had-to-suffer-it.html

www.pinkpangea.com/2016/10/how-to-be-a-woman-in-saudi-arabia-abayas-hijabs-and-segregation/

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/08/what-is-appropriate-attire-for-women-in-muslim-countries/

Niqab, Burqa and Abaya is never a voluntary dress code in a real Islamic country, women are forced to wear them or risk jailed or even death.

On women wearing Niqab, abaya or burqa in non-islamic countries, some are voluntary while others are not. For the voluntary ones, the women concerned have had their psychological code, conditioned in Muslim countries, to believe that women that wear gown, skirt and blouse, jean trousers, pant, etc, are kafirs who are going to hell. Note that, according to Mohammed and allahh, the largest occupants of hell fire are women. And so 'islamically', Muslim countries are helping women in the area of dressing, so that the don't go to hell fire.

And some Muslims are forced to wear hijab or abaya in western world. Young girls from Muslim homes are always forced to wear the hijab, Niqab or abaya by their parents. Many Muslim parents have killed their daughters for refusing to wear it.

In a nonconservative Islamic state Niqab, hijab, burqa or abaya might be voluntary, but in Islamic states it is compulsory.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by annunaki2(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2016
mmsen:

How can you claim that forced conversion is not permitted in Islam when Muslim 'conquests' are the means by which Islam spread?

Islam is full of hypocrites and liars, al taquiya is the sixth pillar and foundation stone of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:

When a settlement is approached by a Muslim troop under the command of a recognized Muslim head, the conquered people are introduced to Islam and offered the options.
2. Reject Islam but allow us to evangelize in your community and beyond safely, you will not harm us and we will not harm you. If there is a significant Muslim population in the settlement or there is need for protection, then those non-Muslims are given a Dimmi citizenship where they pay a Dimmi tax in exchange for the security of their lives and property.
3. If they reject both options above then they are fought until they surrender. You don't expect to keep an enemy within your walls.
So you see there's a clear option for one to keep his faith and millions did throughout history. So long it's a true Islamic conquest endorsed by authentic Islamic leadership. This was the pattern used throughout the reign of the Prophet and the Rashidun Caliphs. Anything other than this format is un-Islamic.
Let me state your argument in a reverse form:

1) As a kafir, I conquer a Muslim land.

2) I introduce a kafir religion to the conquered Muslims.

3) If any Muslim refused to convert to our religion, the religion of the kafirs, he must be treated as a dhimmi (a second class citizen), keep his Islamic religion and pay jizya (Quran 9:29).

4) If Muslim reject options 2 and 3, they must be fought, killed, annihilated, destroyed and looted until the Muslims finally surrender to the religion of the kafirs.

Thank you for exposing more of the evil and wickedness of the Arabian religion of Islam, after all Islam is religion of peace and tolerance, and Mohammed is the apostle of allahh. The world have no choice other than to outlaw this Arab criminal enterprise called Islam. It will happen sooner or later, obviously with a bloodbath.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by annunaki2(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:

did you actually read what you wrote What gives your Muslim terrorists the right to go and conquer other lands in the first instance And how much choice does a conquered people really have? The way you Muslims try to justify evil is really nauseating.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by EazyMoh(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2016
You shall note that we are only obliged to reply guys like you simply for the sake of those reading. Anybody with a clear mind can understand and differentiate the truth from falsehood.
Every land every people and everything they owned on earth and beyond belongs to Allah (S.W.T). So He was the one who gave Muslims the rights to travel far and beyond to spread the message of Islam. Is a duty upon every Muslim so long there is an organized and recognized Islamic leadership.
And yes @true2god, that is exactly what it is. Weren't you and your fang jubilating the other day on one thread where Germany might ban face veil? This is exactly the kind of conditions Muslims have to put up with in places governed by non-Muslim authority and they are bound to abide by the laws of the land unless they feel they can't practice their religion properly. In that they are encouraged to emigrate to another land where they can be comfortable just like the Prophet himself did.
Moreover this is the same pattern the colonialists used to conquer Americas, Africa and the rest of the world, even though their main objective was to plunder and loot their conquered territories. If not for that, most of you would still be worshipping Amadioha or eventually conquered by Sokoto Caliphate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2016
true2god:
Don't get it wrong, niqab and burka are not voluntary dress styles in real Islamic States like Saudi Arabia and Iran (and don't tell me the Saudis [s]or the Iranians don't follow the sunnah of your criminal prophet).[/s]

I don't understand what you mean here, but if you go to Saudi Arabia today, you'll find many women who don't wear the hijab, some wear and some wear the Niqab. This is an Islamic state, hijab is what a woman should wear but when she doesn't, it becomes a sin(minor).

[s]www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10323303/I-was-forced-to-wear-the-veil-and-I-wish-no-other-woman-had-to-suffer-it.html

www.pinkpangea.com/2016/10/how-to-be-a-woman-in-saudi-arabia-abayas-hijabs-and-segregation/

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/08/what-is-appropriate-attire-for-women-in-muslim-countries/[/s]

Very unnecessary!

Niqab, Burqa and Abaya is never a voluntary dress code in a real Islamic country, women are forced to wear them or risk jailed or even death.

A reliable quote about this from a credible scholar of Ahl Sunnah would do please, you reading an doesn't mean it's true. So back up your words, criminal!

On women wearing Niqab, abaya or burqa in non-islamic countries, some are voluntary while others are not. For the voluntary ones, the women concerned have had their psychological code, conditioned in Muslim countries, to believe that women that wear gown, skirt and blouse, jean trousers, pant, etc, are kafirs who are going to hell.

Your problem is you think you're very intelligent but you're super dull. You don't even think! Majority of the women wearing Niqab in non-Muslim countries were never forced with many of them being converts as per a CNN interview between a Muslim feminist and a Niqabi.

As for the underlined, I'm waiting for proofs that women who were gown, blouse, etc are hell bound.

Note that, according to Mohammed and allahh, the largest occupants of hell fire are women. And so 'islamically', Muslim countries are helping women in the area of dressing, so that the don't go to hell fire.

Ode ni boboyi sha grin

And some Muslims are forced to wear hijab or abaya in western world. Young girls from Muslim homes are always forced to wear the hijab, Niqab or abaya by their parents. Many Muslim parents have killed their daughters for refusing to wear it.

But according to this non-Muslims feminists, she said all the Muslim women she found in the UK who wore the Niqab did so on their own. In fact, there were cases in which their parents tried persuading to wear only hijab but they refused. It's available for everyone to hear, it's just a 5min audio http://www.abukhadeejah.com/bbc-interview-non-muslim-feminist-talks-about-her-research-into-salafi-women-niqab-conversion-religious-compulsion-and-terrorism-dr-anabel-inge/

In a nonconservative Islamic state Niqab, hijab, burqa or abaya might be voluntary, but in Islamic states it is compulsory.

grin grin See your flat'head, drug peddler, your time would soon be up. Sha make sure you don't enter Indonesia(a Muslim country) because you'll be executed like a criminal that you're.

A woman without an hijab in an Islamic State is frowned at but never punished, go to Saudi and see many for yourself. Stop reading rubbish online!

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:

I don't understand what you mean here, but if you go to Saudi Arabia today, you'll find many women who don't wear the hijab, some wear and some wear the Niqab. This is an Islamic state, hijab is what a woman should wear but when she doesn't, it becomes a sin(minor).

Very unnecessary!

A reliable quote about this from a credible scholar of Ahl Sunnah would do please, you reading an doesn't mean it's true. So back up your words, criminal!

Your problem is you think you're very intelligent but you're super dull. You don't even think! Majority of the women wearing Niqab in non-Muslim countries were never forced with many of them being converts as per a CNN interview between a Muslim feminist and a Niqabi.

As for the underlined, I'm waiting for proofs that women who were gown, blouse, etc are hell bound.

Ode ni boboyi sha grin

But according to this non-Muslims feminists, she said all the Muslim women she found in the UK who wore the Niqab did so on their own. In fact, there were cases in which their parents tried persuading to wear only hijab but they refused. It's available for everyone to hear, it's just a 5min audio http://www.abukhadeejah.com/bbc-interview-non-muslim-feminist-talks-about-her-research-into-salafi-women-niqab-conversion-religious-compulsion-and-terrorism-dr-anabel-inge/

grin grin See your flat'head, drug peddler, your time would soon be up. Sha make sure you don't enter Indonesia(a Muslim country) because you'll be executed like a criminal that you're.

A woman without an hijab in an Islamic State is frowned at but never punished, go to Saudi and see many for yourself. Stop reading rubbish online!
Well, it is islamically acceptable to lie, got no time to look into the bogus statistics you attempted to show. I take reality over statistics.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-woman-no-hijab-execution-abaya-muslim-a7450096.html

www.express.co.uk/news/world/739334/Saudi-Arabia-woman-hijab-calls-for-execution

www.irfi.org/articles/articles_1651-1700/hijab_in_not_a_choice_in_saudi_a.htm

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10323303/I-was-forced-to-wear-the-veil-and-I-wish-no-other-woman-had-to-suffer-it.html

Putting on a hijab is not an option is Saudi Arabia or Iran. It is compulsory and illegal to do otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:
You shall note that we are only obliged to reply guys like you simply for the sake of those reading. Anybody with a clear mind can understand and differentiate the truth from falsehood.
Every land every people and everything they owned on earth and beyond belongs to Allah (S.W.T). So He was the one who gave Muslims the rights to travel far and beyond to spread the message of Islam. Is a duty upon every Muslim so long there is an organized and recognized Islamic leadership.
And yes @true2god, that is exactly what it is. Weren't you and your fang jubilating the other day on one thread where Germany might ban face veil? This is exactly the kind of conditions Muslims have to put up with in places governed by non-Muslim authority and they are bound to abide by the laws of the land unless they feel they can't practice their religion properly. In that they are encouraged to emigrate to another land where they can be comfortable just like the Prophet himself did.
Moreover this is the same pattern the colonialists used to conquer Americas, Africa and the rest of the world, even though their main objective was to plunder and loot their conquered territories. If not for that, most of you would still be worshipping Amadioha or eventually conquered by Sokoto Caliphate.
I wont call you an idiot. Germany is not colonizing Muslims, Muslims are the ones running to Germany for food and shelter. Germans own the land and has the right to make laws necessary to protect their country. If I decide to move to Saudi Arabia (God forbid) it is necessary that I obey the law of the land, even it is an ad-hoc law issued to serve a peculiar situation or problem. Dont act like an idiot.

I like the way you attempt to draw a parralel between European colonization and the arab-muslim invasion of Africa. You will agree that both the Europeans and the Arab-muslims are evil in the invasion of Africa. While the Europeans came to plunder Africa of her resources, which they are still doing, the arab-muslims came to destroy African heritage, language and culture, which you criminal Muslim call 'the pre-islamic period of ignorance'. What gives the Arab-muslims right to call other people's language, culture, heritage and history 'THE PRE-ISLAMIC PERIOD OF IGNORANCE'?

And dnt get it twisted, the Europeans also colonized the Arabs the late 19th and early 20th century. The Europeans also created the nation of Israel in the middle of the Arab world, as a means to keeping the Arabs engaged in fighting among themselves and the Jews, so that the Arabs-Muslims will not have time to think technology and science, but will spend their energy thinking about how to destroy the state of isreal, as Mohammed ordered in the ha-death. The Europeans have helped shaped the mind of Arabs into perpetual hatred hence no time for critical thinking.

The Europeans are also plundering the Muslim world by their unrestricted exploration (exploitation) of oil and gas, and installing puppets kings in Saudi Arabia, uae, Kuwait, qatar, enrich the 'royal family' and make the rest poor. The good thing is that the kafirs, while exploiting the Arabs-muslims are also helping them build their infrastructure.

Let me stop here because an average Muslim lack critical....... skill (fill in the gap).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by kusimore(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
They should just ban Islam and nuke Saudi Arabia
When you go get sense

3 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2016
true2god:
Well, it is islamically acceptable to lie, got no time to look into the bogus statistics you attempted to show. I take reality over statistics.

My posts were as clear as water, anything you dispute you can easily verify. I posted a picture of Muslim majority countries and how they view the hijab, hope you didn't miss that!

I know as usual, you'll behave like an inbred slowpoke, facts are clear.

5 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2016
true2god:
I wont call you an idiot. Germany is not colonizing Muslims, Muslims are the ones running to Germany for food and shelter.

So what's wrong with that, there's war and Muslims run to wherever they want to. It's allowed under international law, so your nagging is just for fun.

Germans own the land and has the right to make laws necessary to protect their country.

Yes that's true, Islam requires you to respect the authorities and if their rules are contradictory to your religion, you leave the land. Moreover, Germany is a secular country and whatever rule they lay down which affects Muslims can challenged under the law. So what's your problem exactly?

If I decide to move to Saudi Arabia (God forbid) it is necessary that I obey the law of the land, even it is an ad-hoc law issued to serve a peculiar situation or problem. Dont act like an idiot.

Make sure when you are moving to Saudi, you should be clean. Because if you are caught like your kinsmen, they won't hesitate to execute a criminal like you.

I like the way you attempt to draw a parralel between European colonization and the arab-muslim invasion of Africa. You will agree that both the Europeans and the Arab-muslims are evil in the invasion of Africa. While the Europeans came to plunder Africa of her resources, which they are still doing,

It was a result of European evil colonization that your father's became Christians, so in essence you agree that your religion was gotten from evil men.

the arab-muslims came to destroy African heritage, language and culture, which you criminal Muslim call 'the pre-islamic period of ignorance'. What gives the Arab-muslims right to call other people's language, culture, heritage and history 'THE PRE-ISLAMIC PERIOD OF IGNORANCE'?

Please could you be clear with this, last time I checked. I speak English, Yoruba and Arabic. My culture which contradicts Islam have been discarded, eg, bowing down, masquerade festivals, etc. The same can be said about Christianity, some of your barbaric culture have been replaced, so why the double standards?!

And dnt get it twisted, the Europeans also colonized the Arabs the late 19th and early 20th century. The Europeans also created the nation of Israel in the middle of the Arab world, as a means to keeping the Arabs engaged in fighting among themselves and the Jews, so that the Arabs-Muslims will not have time to think technology and science, but will spend their energy thinking about how to destroy the state of isreal, as Mohammed ordered in the ha-death. The Europeans have helped shaped the mind of Arabs into perpetual hatred hence no time for critical thinking.

Pfft!

The Europeans are also plundering the Muslim world by their unrestricted exploration (exploitation) of oil and gas, and installing puppets kings in Saudi Arabia, uae, Kuwait, qatar, enrich the 'royal family' and make the rest poor. The good thing is that the kafirs, while exploiting the Arabs-muslims are also helping them build their infrastructure.

grin grin grin All I can do is to laugh at your stupidity, honestly mehn, you're senseless!

Let me stop here because an average Muslim lack critical....... skill (fill in the gap).

The only ones who lacks critical thinking is you and your cohorts, just too senseless!

5 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by kumulus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
true2god:
I think Angela Merkel's christian democrat is not sincere here. Why allow 1million muslim invaders, whose culture require their women to cover-up like african masqurade, into your country only to tell them not to wear burka or niqab? Its not gonna work.

This is only a political move to save her politically dying career. The Gernans are angry with her and she want to use muslims as scape goat to improve her political ratin. She is only deceptive like hillary clinton.

I'm glad you mentioned culture, so I believe you know culture as regards the topic is not applicable in Germany. Why would you want to wear a 'desert' outfit in a non-desert region
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by dawahlarry: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Are you educated at all? I wonder why you believe paintings of mary that were done centuries after her death and by people whose grandparents were not even born yet.
Those pictures circulating aren't a representation of Mary. God punish the Catholic Church for their lies, which the Muslims are holding on to, and for making unsuspecting Christians worship a statue of a so-called Mary.
Catholics are Muslims shey? This guy is a comedian.

3 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by truthmans2012: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:

Lol! It appears you are more angry than the supposed enslaved women.
I believe Mary the mother of Jesus together with all the nuns that wear veil are enslaved as well. Then go free them first then come talk about Muslim women.

Mary didn't wear veil like masquerade please. Stop the insult.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:

So what's wrong with that, there's war and Muslims run to wherever they want to. It's allowed under international law, so your nagging is just for fun.

Yes that's true, Islam requires you to respect the authorities and if their rules are contradictory to your religion, you leave the land. Moreover, Germany is a secular country and whatever rule they lay down which affects Muslims can challenged under the law. So what's your problem exactly?

Make sure when you are moving to Saudi, you should be clean. Because if you are caught like your kinsmen, they won't hesitate to execute a criminal like you.

It was a result of European evil colonization that your father's became Christians, so in essence you agree that your religion was gotten from evil men.

Please could you be clear with this, last time I checked. I speak English, Yoruba and Arabic. My culture which contradicts Islam have been discarded, eg, bowing down, masquerade festivals, etc. The same can be said about Christianity, some of your barbaric culture have been replaced, so why the double standards?!

Pfft!

grin grin grin All I can do is to laugh at your stupidity, honestly mehn, you're senseless!

The only ones who lacks critical thinking is you and your cohorts, just too senseless!
Yes, there is war in Syria and Muslims are running to the land of the kafirs while their arab-muslim brothers, like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait are rejecting them. What a shame that arab-muslims cannot even help one another. Oh sorry, President Bashir Assad is a shia Muslim so he cannot get help from a sunni Muslim country (quran 8:39).

On your second point, Muslims taking advantage of the kindness of the kafirs to promote Islamic agenda, what a snake Muslims are? No sane human being takes a snake as pet and the Germans are already regretting allowing mass Muslim migration into their country.

http://qz.com/786261/germany-and-europes-migrant-crisis-in-a-rare-show-of-regret-angela-merkel-admits-she-lost-control-of-her-refugee-policy/

https://pjmedia.com/blog/germany-already-regretting-open-door-policy-to-refugees/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/705572/Germany-Angela-Merkel-politics-refugee-migrant-immigration-EU-Europe

On your third points, most Nigerians caught in Saudi Arabia on drug-related offenses are yorubas, see links below.

http://sunnewsonline.com/3-nigerian-pilgrims-arrested-in-saudi-for-drug-trafficking/

http://punchng.com/drug-trafficking-saudi-arabia-yet-behead-pilgrims/

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/170043/buhari-angry-ndlea-nigerian-pilgrims-cocaine-scandal-saudi-arabia

And FYI, some famous Saudi princes are also engaged in drug trafiking. Perhaps there might be a collabo between some Nigerians and Saudi citizens on drug traffkings. See links below:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34700489

http://www.salon.com/2015/10/27/saudi_arabia_executes_people_over_drugs_while_its_princes_are_caught_with_tons_of_drugs_at_the_airport/

On your 4th point, the Europeans brought both good (education, Christianity, medicine and modern infrastructure) and evil (slavery and exploitation) to Africa while the arab-muslims brought nothing but mosques and trans-sahara slave trade, long before the European transatlantic slave trade.

On your 5th point, the Sudanese, the Somalis and the Egyptians have had all their culture and languages destroyed as a result of Islam. A country without culture is without root or history and Islam does not promote multiculturalism but will only destroy native culture and replace with Arab barbaric culture and superstition packaged as ISLAM.

Hope you get these into your tick skull.

4 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Is it that your brain is too old or probably you're suffering from low self-esteem. Nigerian constitution allows Christmas, Easter and Sundays as work free day and you dare open your rotten mouth to criticize Muslim holidays?

Now you've confirmed that you're indeed devoid of sense!

Islam belongs to the Miiddle East. Nigeria needs to be hearled from this cancer. You should get that in your head. Thats the reason why salah should not be a national holiday. Let the Abo.kis celebrate it if they want. No offence.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
What's your headache is they dress the way they want? Asin I don't just get, why taking paracetamol for another man's pain? grin

Its my headache because women using the face veil are not safe to the society. They are threats.
Many have used the hijab in hiding bombs. There have been several proves of islamic female commiting suicide bombing with the help of the face veil. I'm strongly against it. A simple head scarf should be enough. But as usual, allah has his own tactics on how to kill, hence the hijab, burka etc.

I may ban hijab if female suicide bombing continues – Buhari.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/30/i-may-ban-hijab-if-female-suicide-bombing-continues-buhari/

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:

Oh you see nothing wrong with Muslim migrants running to the kafirs? But the Quran seem not to be in support of it. First allah said Mecca is a place of safety for Muslims. Yet you cannot run to Mecca during war because Saudi prohibites YOU. But you run to the kafirs. A Kafir is an unbeliever according to the Quran. Kafir is the worst word in the human language. Yet you run to them for shelter and you see nothing wrong about it?

A kafir who according to Muhammed is evil, disgusting, has the lowest form of life can be tortured, killed, lied to and cheated yet you run to them and you see nothing wrong undecided The international law now supercedes Kuran's law only in the case of war? Hahaha grin grin

[b]
The Koran defines the kafir and says that the kafir is:

Hated- 40:35 They who dispute the signs of Allah [kafirs] without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believers. So Allah seals up every arrogant, disdainful heart. and despised by Allah.

Mocked- 83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the kafirs be paid back for what they did?

Punished- 25:77 Say to the kafirs: My Lord does not care for you or your prayers. You have rejected the truth, so sooner or later, a punishment will come.

Beheaded- 47:4 When you encounter the kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thor-oughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.

Confused- 6:25 Some among them listen to you [Mohammed], but We have cast veils over their [kafirs] hearts and a heaviness to their ears so that they cannot understand our signs [the Koran].

Plotted against- 86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the kafirs and leave them alone for a while.

Terrorized- 8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, “I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fin-gers!”

Annihilated- 6:45 So the kafirs were annihilated. All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

Killed- 4:91 If they do not keep away from you or offer you peace or withdraw their hostilities, then seize them and kill them wherever they are. We give you complete authority over them.

Crucified- 5:33 The only reward for those who war against Allah and His messengers and strive to com-mit mischief on the earth is that they will be slain or crucified, have their alternate hands and feet cut off, or be banished from the land. This will be their disgrace in this world, and a great torment shall be theirs in the next except those who repent before you overpower them. Know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.

Made war on- 9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya], and they are humiliated.

A Muslim is not the friend of a kafir- 3:28 Believers should not take kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

A kafir is ignorant- 6:111 Even if We had sent down the angels to them [kafirs], the dead had spoken to them, and We had gathered all things before their eyes, they would not believe unless Allah had willed it, but most of them are ignorant.

Evil- 23:97 And say: Oh my Lord! I seek refuge with You from the suggestions of the evil ones [kafirs]. And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, from their presence.

Disgraced- 37:18 Tell them, “Yes! And you [kafirs] will be disgraced.” a partner of Satan 25:55 And still they worship others besides Allah who can neither help nor hurt them. The kafir is Satan’s ally against Allah. Unclean- 9:28 Oh, believers, only the kafirs are unclean.

Cursed- 33:60 They [kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and mur-dered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

Stolen from- Bukhari 5,59,537 On the day of Khaybar, Allah’s Apostle divided the spoils of war of Khaybar with the ratio of two shares for the horse and one share for the foot soldier.

Raped- Ishaq 759 [Mohammed’s official biography] On the occasion of Khaybar, Mohammed put forth new orders about forcing sex with captive women. If the woman was pregnant she was not to be used for sex until after the birth of the child. Nor were any women to be used for sex who were unclean with regard to Muslim laws about menstruation.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:

A Muslim is not the friend of a kafir- 3:28 Believers should not take kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

So all the Muslims who gets food, free education shelter from thier enemies the (kafirs) will net get protection from allah?
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
true2god:
Yes, there is war in Syria and Muslims are running to the land of the kafirs while their arab-muslim brothers, like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait are rejecting them.

The above countries host millions of refugees, the world has open its eyes. This is no longer a tool you and your cohorts would use for propaganda any more.

What a shame that arab-muslims cannot even help one another. Oh sorry, President Bashir Assad is a shia Muslim so he cannot get help from a sunni Muslim country (quran 8:39).

You see why I say you're devoid of sense? Playing about with issues which obviously shows your low self-esteem and frustration.

On your second point, Muslims taking advantage of the kindness of the kafirs to promote Islamic agenda, what a snake Muslims are? No sane human being takes a snake as pet and the Germans are already regretting allowing mass Muslim migration into their country.

Lmao, the only reason why the West is relatively accommodating is because they've left religion and opted for secularism. Was it not this same Germany that participated in 31years war in which catholics and Protestants butchered each other with 8 million deaths?

Mr. Man stop hyping yourself!

http://qz.com/786261/germany-and-europes-migrant-crisis-in-a-rare-show-of-regret-angela-merkel-admits-she-lost-control-of-her-refugee-policy/

https://pjmedia.com/blog/germany-already-regretting-open-door-policy-to-refugees/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/705572/Germany-Angela-Merkel-politics-refugee-migrant-immigration-EU-Europe

Guy leave me with all this your mushroom sites. The era of you spreading evil talks on Nairaland has come to an end, don't think because we ignore you mean we've got nothing.

On your third points, most Nigerians caught in Saudi Arabia on drug-related offenses are yorubas, see links below.

http://sunnewsonline.com/3-nigerian-pilgrims-arrested-in-saudi-for-drug-trafficking/

http://punchng.com/drug-trafficking-saudi-arabia-yet-behead-pilgrims/

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/170043/buhari-angry-ndlea-nigerian-pilgrims-cocaine-scandal-saudi-arabia

Lmao!!! cheesy grin What of Indonesia, China, Malaysia? Are they not Igbos, I was advising that when you want to carry that thing, don't near Saudi because your head would drop! tongue

And FYI, some famous Saudi princes are also engaged in drug trafiking. Perhaps there might be a collabo between some Nigerians and Saudi citizens on drug traffkings. See links below:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34700489

http://www.salon.com/2015/10/27/saudi_arabia_executes_people_over_drugs_while_its_princes_are_caught_with_tons_of_drugs_at_the_airport/

They are destroying filths na, the link you provided doesn't in any way support you.

On your 4th point, the Europeans brought both good (education, Christianity, medicine and modern infrastructure) and evil (slavery and exploitation) to Africa while the arab-muslims brought nothing but mosques and trans-sahara slave trade, long before the European transatlantic slave trade.

Europeans were only able to wise up when they invaded Muslims during the crusades in which they slaughtered millions of civilians.

On your 5th point, the Sudanese, the Somalis and the Egyptians have had all their culture and languages destroyed as a result of Islam.

What culture are you talking about? Expantiate better. Last time I checked, this people still have cultures they keep, in fact in Somalia they speak Somali and then Arabic.

A country without culture is without root or history and Islam does not promote multiculturalism but will only destroy native culture and replace with Arab barbaric culture and superstition packaged as ISLAM.

If is against multiculturalism, then Turkey, Afghanistan, Kurdish regions, South East Asia would all be arabazied. But reverse is the case, as a Christian you can't proudly tell us that Christianity didn't replace your culture. An example is that, Igbos before Christianity were polygamous but today that's not the case.. .. Use your sense guy!

Hope you get these into your tick skull.

Of course yes, but you refuse to take in facts. You're stubborn and whenever facts are presented you refuse just because of your baseless hate.

Hope you heard that a church collapsed, it's very sad I must say that the holy spirit would allow that kind of thing to happen to those were worshipping, very pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Cc Parisbookaddict, what can you say about this statement from your rebellious footsoldier?

I defend his right to say his mind, irrespective of if he is right or wrong
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by masseratti: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:

but How can You follow a religion that spread with conquest, war, violence, rape and still claim you are worshipping God, is that sane? what happens to preaching, convincing people to see your points, if they accept fine if they don't leave them and let them face God on Judgment day, are you guys playing God? judging people, going to war because your beliefs are different? same thing Mohammed did, same thing Dan fodio did, attacking people that didn't offend you in anyway, same thing boko haram and ISIS are doing right now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by masseratti: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:

The above countries host millions of refugees, the world has open its eyes. This is no longer a tool you and your cohorts would use for propaganda any more.

You see why I say you're devoid of sense? Playing about with issues which obviously shows your low self-esteem and frustration.

Lmao, the only reason why the West is relatively accommodating is because they've left religion and opted for secularism. Was it not this same Germany that participated in 31years war in which catholics and Protestants butchered each other with 8 million deaths?

Mr. Man stop hyping yourself!

Guy leave me with all this your mushroom sites. The era of you spreading evil talks on Nairaland has come to an end, don't think because we ignore you mean we've got nothing.

Lmao!!! cheesy grin What of Indonesia, China, Malaysia? Are they not Igbos, I was advising that when you want to carry that thing, don't near Saudi because your head would drop! tongue

They are destroying filths na, the link you provided doesn't in any way support you.

Europeans were only able to wise up when they invaded Muslims during the crusades in which they slaughtered millions of civilians.

What culture are you talking about? Expantiate better. Last time I checked, this people still have cultures they keep, in fact in Somalia they speak Somali and then Arabic.

If is against multiculturalism, then Turkey, Afghanistan, Kurdish regions, South East Asia would all be arabazied. But reverse is the case, as a Christian you can't proudly tell us that Christianity didn't replace your culture. An example is that, Igbos before Christianity were polygamous but today that's not the case.. .. Use your sense guy!

Of course yes, but you refuse to take in facts. You're stubborn and whenever facts are presented you refuse just because of your baseless hate.

Hope you heard that a church collapsed, it's very sad I must say that the holy spirit would allow that kind of thing to happen to those were worshipping, very pathetic!
read your history very well, Muslims invaded Christians 1st, Egypt and Syrian Christians plus Iraq. Nothing peace ful about Islam.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by EazyMoh(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
masseratti:
but How can You follow a religion that spread with conquest, war, violence, rape and still claim you are worshipping God, is that sane? what happens to preaching, convincing people to see your points, if they accept fine if they don't leave them and let them face God on Judgment day, are you guys playing God? judging people, going to war because your beliefs are different? same thing Mohammed did, same thing Dan fodio did, attacking people that didn't offend you in anyway, same thing boko haram and ISIS are doing right now.
Check Option 2 again.
You can live your entire life as a non-Muslim under the protection of Islam practicing your religion as long you obey the conditions given by the Islamic authorities. What's hard there to understand?
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
masseratti:
read your history very well, Muslims invaded Christians 1st, Egypt and Syrian Christians plus Iraq. Nothing peace ful about Islam.
You're the who's to read your history. The Byzantine Christians attacked Muslims, this same Christian empire persecuted and killed fellow Christians until Muslims came to their rescue.

Read please!

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by annunaki2(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
You're the who's to read your history. The Byzantine Christians attacked Muslims, this same Christian empire persecuted and killed fellow Christians until Muslims came to their rescue.

Read please!

Why do you enjoy writing disgusting obvious lies

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
masseratti:

Good question. Islam fought 548 battles in order to spread and retain Islam.
I created a thread on this and was ban. Here is the youtube again. Its against NL to expose Islam i think the moderators are Muslims or paid Atheist to protect Islam's interest. Shame to NL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AhLlYNGxFE

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
masseratti:

You are Right.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:

Check Option 2 again.
You can live your entire life as a non-Muslim under the protection of Islam practicing your religion as long you obey the conditions given by the Islamic authorities. What's hard there to understand?

Stop lying. See how islam was spread in this video

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
annunaki2:

Why do you enjoy writing disgusting obvious lies

He couldn't defend himself anymore when he said "Nothing is wrong with muslims migrating in the kafirs Land. Yet The quran says the opposite. Shame to Him. Keep Twisting until He ended up making fo.ol of Himself and the quran. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.