Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (60357 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Port Harcourt runs girls go hammer this week! Hmmmmmm...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Jesusloveyou: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:
Na them sabi. All i knw is that it will end like a typical naija election because i don know who go win. APC go just use d power from d top and rig dis election as usual.
hahahahaha
The same way wike use federal might To rigg for himself and ineffectual buffoon.
Nemesis is about To kill him, that is why he is using all means To stop the nemesis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by austinesteve(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
stobery:
U forgot to add

5 Governors
1 mumu sports minister

Hahahahahahah, true talk bro, +1 confuse transport minister
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by ERO32: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
as APC led Federal government deployed;

20,000 Policemen
33 Gun boats
13 Helicopters
2,000 Polling units

and the PDP led state government deployed 300 drones, saying Nigerians and the world will see everything live.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerun-wike-pdp-buy-drones-to.html

[/quote] haha Apc police will lay alligation on those drone and arrest them for interogation. Just wait and see.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by micochid(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
drone-drone-drone. You think it solves anything? What stops people from stoning it? Thowing a fishing net to catch it? Won't the battery die again? Nonsense.
village man u think say na igbo man make am? tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Youngtrice(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nigeria and the love for useless things. A drone is gonna monitor election for a whole day?? Drone that can't even last one hour without battery running out
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by micochid(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
austinesteve:

Hahahahahahah, true talk bro, +1 confuse transport minister
+1 confused president
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Youngtrice(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
micochid:
You wey come from city, wetin you know about drone??
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Johnolives(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Corrinthians:
How would the drone stop people from rigging or killing themselves? I really dont understand. So a single drone is gonna monitor the entire state, right?

The only thing that can forestall rigging in any Nigerian election is a reorientation of the electorates and the contestants themselves.
300 drones..
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Youngtrice(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
mengho:
Every single one of those drones cost somewhere between $900-$1500, and they bought 300 of them, and people dey say nigeria is in recession with governors having a hard time paying salaries.
But it seems to me theu get plenty money
Haba!! LOL. 900USD?? anyways I trust our government, will collect more than that for the purchase of the drones and the rest goes to their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
war of the drones
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by micochid(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Youngtrice:
You wey come from city, wetin you know about drone??
your fada
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by emmydollars4life(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
stobery:
U forgot to add

5 Governors
1 mumu sports minister
That shame follow them come ph, imagine person wey pick the Red beret minister want to collect $29.6b loan, they will sale the country assets by force to pay.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Deilluminator(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Emescot:
Has he forgotten that nothing works in Nigeria diz days??
You think so? I just think we are not where we were yesterday. Your conclusion about Nigeria appears as if life itself is in danger and we may soon fail to exist since nothing works.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na war?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Noble11(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Corrinthians:
How would the drone stop people from rigging or killing themselves? I really dont understand. So a single drone is gonna monitor the entire state, right?

The only thing that can forestall rigging in any Nigerian election is a reorientation of the electorates and the contestants themselves.
Read read read bro....hide the truth from a(some)Blackman and he can never find it..
It clearly states 300 drones( at least to help the 20k police)
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Cromagnon: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Corrinthians:

picture evidence which I believe ordinary zoom lens would have worked
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Everfrank(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
I see only on toy drone not 300

Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Cromagnon: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
drone-drone-drone. You think it solves anything? What stops people from stoning it? Thowing a fishing net to catch it? Won't the battery die again? Nonsense.
how many flying objects have you stoned successfully
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
micochid:
Sir Sophisticatus, do you have any CD/DVD player that has lasted more than 3 months without skipping disk or hanging? There is heat and dust in Nigeria. ALL electronic devices ARE NOT designed for this climate. Electronics will surely fail. How many card reader machines FAILED to read cards in our last election? You are now old enough to use sense an know that electonics ALWAYS FAIL in Nigeria. Be warned.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by stobery(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chikelue2000:
how can 6k fetch u 30k bro

Whatsapp asap
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by stobery(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chikelue2000:
how can 6k fetch u 30k bro

Whatsapp me asap
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by billyG(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
I laugh in Ikwere,does he has Nigerian airspace management agency permission to fly that bomb laden toy in our airspace.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Miyachi: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Most phantoms don't last in the air more than 30mins, wonder how they'll pull that one off.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Cromagnon:
how many flying objects have you stoned successfully
Birds fly at speed. On their way to somewhere. A drone is a man made device with a camera, specificlly for viewing you and observing detail. How can the controller get a good view of your doings if the drone is constantly in motion? He must make it stop and hover to view his clear shots. Any body can stone it down whenever it stops moving.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Noble11:

Read read read bro....hide the truth from a(some)Blackman and he can never find it..
It clearly states 300 drones( at least to help the 20k police)
You got that right. Dont forget, a billion drones cannot stop the same black man from rigging elections, especially in Nigeria.

So, join me, lets insult all blacks some more.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by ncoolsome(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
i stand with wike
even cripples nw claim to stand everywhere
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by eph12(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
What if after all these APC still wins?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nwaiberibe:

Stone it and get stoned to death. Rivers is not Ondo State. cool
Jungle justice man. This is how you reason. A plastic drone is worth more than a human life. Your Ministers and governors steal billions you keep silent. Okada man steals N1000 Nokia Torch light and you pust hime to death by beating and fire. As you reduce th value of human life so also will your reward in enternity be valueless - You know the place.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Charly68: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is 21st century election monitoring device . Keep it up Mr Governor . It takes the power of the brain to fight a strong man..
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Emescot(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Deilluminator:
You think so? I just think we are not where we were yesterday. Your conclusion about Nigeria appears as if life itself is in danger and we may soon fail to exist since nothing works.
Lol i just love teasing u Nigerians thats all
Re: Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) by Cromagnon: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Birds fly at speed. On their way to somewhere. A drone is a man made device with a camera, specificlly for viewing you and observing detail. How can the controller get a good view of your doings if the drone is constantly in motion? He must make it stop and hover to view his clear shots. Any body can stone it down whenever it stops moving.
so as you're cocking your hand to stone he will be looking at you while you damage his livelihood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.