Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Password Protected Cars,anyone? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Password Protected Cars,anyone? (1478 Views)

Pls,help Me Unlock Crack Or Remove This Password Protected File / Video Maker Fx Password And Username / Blackberry 10 Picture Password For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Password Protected Cars,anyone? by 8oracle(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2007
Cell phones and their sim cards are password enabled and protected,ATM Cards,Computers,HDTVs,Some high hedge bank account,high Security alert environment access ways etc, re all pasword protected and enabled.

I want my CAR to be pasword protected. Are there any software developer, or programmer who can take up these challenge?.

It could be for any model of futuristic cars or latest models.

Financial and marketing support when am convinced, and it was tested.
Re: Password Protected Cars,anyone? by afeez123: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2007
How much are you willing to pay for it?
Re: Password Protected Cars,anyone? by 8oracle(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2007
afeez123, What is your price? and dont allow greed to take best part of you.Afterall we all are going to make money knowing that am not the only bloke in my neighbourhod who might like the idea, even OBJ will be interested
Re: Password Protected Cars,anyone? by Afam(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2007
Basic access controls can be implemented just like you change a regular door with a password protected device.

And I believe that cars using less obstrutive gadgets are already in use today.
Re: Password Protected Cars,anyone? by Moneyss: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
alll ladies in the house well hunters of pussy is here, can any one give me a nice girls number someone who is ready for a great relationship if anyone out there is willing to give it try this is my email scotwayne55@yahoo.com hit me up okay will expect reading from any one who has an idea of what am looking for.

scot
Re: Password Protected Cars,anyone? by skisdon: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2009
wat's up all, this is new,do you know that 80% of an individuals life style can be known through his or her interaction on a phone,you can now know about anybody you want,like what your children are discussing,if your partner is cheating on you,how much you can trust anybody,this is just by listening to their conversation when they are on phone,any were there are with your own phone and their will never know somebody is listening even wen you speak,their phone rings, yours also rings they pick and yours pick.i gat the code if interested mail me on skis_don@yahoo.com or call 07025897883.

(1) (Reply)

A Programmer's Delight / Convert Jet-sql To T-sql / Creating Multiple Columns In The Db

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.