Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (40284 Views)

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by SirDavico(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2016
nawtyme:
Ultimate Power. AKA ayamatanga
It's I am at anger sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Hollawayn05(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2016
Koto Orun and Toluwa lo ni ILe

late 80s Yoruba movie
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2016
madjune:
Evil Dead 2016 remake is a must watch.

The 80s part 2 and 3 remain great flops.
ur kidding ..evil dead 1981 crazy..!.d 1 of 2013 was ntin close to it.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by SirDavico(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2016
The only movies that'll make me uneasy at night are movies involving supernatural snakes.

I hate snakes mehn.... sad

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by caon: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Silent Hill,the beast within,dracula,evil dead,walking dead,lazarus effect,nneka the pretty serpent,

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by InfinityKing: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2016
If you are a horror movie fan, I would suggest you watch flicks that stray from the familiar narratives of demonic possession, supernatural phenomenons and the like.
You should consider viewing such movies like "Don't Breathe" and "As Above, So Below". "The Wailing" is a particularly good one though it may seem depressingly long.
Have a Scary Christmas and a Creepy New Year everyone..
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by OJsamue1(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2016
pweeryambre:
Zombie : gave me horrible night mares as a child
Jennifer sadby masters of horror series)
Beyond sadseven doors to hell)
Human centipede sadVery disturbing)
Dawn of the dead:
Exorcist:
Willy Willy sadscared me as a Child)
The fly:
Dagon sadby HB love craft)
Nicronomecan sadby masters of horror series)

House on a haunted hill
:
Silent Hill (part one):

Silent Hill would mess your whole mind up

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by madjune(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Polyphony:

The film be like one of those Shakespeare novels angry
Oh, God, my Lord, I now begin. Oh, help me and I’ll leave my sin. For I repent and thou shall be. Thru evil I will turn to thee. Whomever shall destroy my faith. For I repent and thou shall be. Oh, God, my Lord, I now begin. Oh, help me and I’ll leave my sin. For I repent and thou shall be. Thru evil I will turn to thee. angry angry angry

That Victorian language was deliberate and coded in the horror lore.
You need depth to understand why they did that.

Some passages were lifted from exorcists rites or from the book of dead itself.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by sirfee(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hannibal angry
Evil dead
Child's play aka Chucky
shocked
ammyluv2002:
Hannibal angry
Evil dead
Child's play aka Chucky

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
sirfee:
shocked
Why you dey shine eye? cheesy
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by sirfee(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2016
pweeryambre:
Zombie : gave me horrible night mares as a child
Jennifer sadby masters of horror series)
Beyond sadseven doors to hell)
Human centipede sadVery disturbing)
Dawn of the dead:
Exorcist:
Willy Willy sadscared me as a Child)
The fly:
Dagon sadby HB love craft)
Nicronomecan sadby masters of horror series)
House on a haunted hill
:
Silent Hill (part one):

Horror movies are just too scary
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by sirfee(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Why you dey shine eye? cheesy
Dat hannibal na d......
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Lorddominic(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
SATAN'S BABY DOLL.....stay away frm dis movie
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
I Am Not A Fan Of Horror Movies Though.
When I Watched This Movie "Drag Me To Hell" It Was Really Scary To Me. It Was Being Shown On A Movie Channel Around Midnight. I Kept Changing The Channel And Kept Coming Back To See What Happened Next. I Never Actually Watch The Movie Straight From Beginning To End, Am Still Curious About The Movie.
There Is This Old Popular Horror Movie I Have Watched When I Was Younger, Dont Remember The Name, Remember The Red Man On A Cowboy Hat With A Bubbling Tommy That Turned Himself To A Female Nurse In Scene?
I Prefer Movies Like Vikings, Spartacous Etc That Has Interesting Stories Than Horror Movies.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
snake in the plain
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
mithras:

Lol na mostly my guys dey give me then some I dey download from torrent sites
... Ok what's the name of the torrent sites
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Ezionye(f): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Horror films are good now cry

No they are not

Of wat benefit are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Ezionye(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngokafor:

..Exorcism of Emily Rose takes the cake for me..I cant stand horror movies now.

..I am not surprised your friend acts funny cos watching too many horrir movies pollutes the soul.

Yea you are right. He does behave funny am telling u
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Final destination ni o!
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mirror, Husk, Wrong turn..
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Beemhan(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
dogstyle007:
WRONG TURN 1-5 grin cheesy i forgot to add Hansel vs. Gretel so love that movie grin
you need to see wrong turn 6
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
madjune:

That Victorian language was deliberate and coded in the horror lore.
You need depth to understand why they did that.

Some passages were lifted from exorcists rites or from the book of dead itself.
shocked shocked
I'll pass.
Previously on The walking dead.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by hersarhn: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
femummy:

please what time and day does fear files show on Zee world?
I'VE STOPED WATCHING IT NW,BT THEN THEY USE TO SHOW IT AROUND '7PM ON SATURDAY'.BT U CN GOOGLE ND CHCK IT T0 BE SURE INCASE THEY'VE MADE CHANGES
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by hersarhn: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Snowangel4:
snake in the plain
D DAY I WATCHD DAT MOVIE,I COULDNT SLEEP because I TOT I WAS SUROUNDED BY SNAKES,
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by dogstyle007(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Beemhan:

you need to see wrong turn 6
I think i av watched it also... Its really cool
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by bionixs: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Look at the son of the gay God calling someone"Hopeless"

You gay God must be proud of you
I KNOW YOUR FAMILY WILL BE ASHAMED OF YOU. JUST ONE STRANGE SICKNESS WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE. I SEE IT COMING, SORRY IN ADVANCE
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
hersarhn:

D DAY I WATCHD DAT MOVIE,I COULDNT SLEEP because I TOT I WAS SUROUNDED BY SNAKES,

lolz
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Damfostopper:
,,,,Oga e stop for 6,,, no dey exaggerate....
Wrong Turn 2003
Wrong Turn 2: Dead End 2007
Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead 2009
Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings 2011
Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines 2012..
Wrong Turn 6: Last Resort 2014
Wrong Turn 7: The Clowns 2017
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by coolbatty: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
I had to read from page 1 to 11 of this thread and i was surprised nt to see dis movie.
I watched it by 12am and i cudn't sleep. i had to trick my brother into watching it in d midnight aswell and he ended up sleeping with a Bible on his chest.

Please, if u think u have mind, go n watch "ATTICUS INSTITUTE".
Feel free to quote me if u have watched it.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
bionixs:
I KNOW YOUR FAMILY WILL BE ASHAMED OF YOU. JUST ONE STRANGE SICKNESS WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE. I SEE IT COMING, SORRY IN ADVANCE

Shut up kid

No sickness can make me believe that God exist
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by tivta(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingRex1:
Watched The Conjuring 2 late last night.. I wasn't so moved by the act.

But was shaken when they said its a true life story. Real life pictures and audio facts of the evil spirit (possessed girl) speaking was shown after the movie. Wasn't funny

Just so you know, all the conjuring movies are based on real life events...
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by carexy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
yepee!!!! I so much love dis thread hmmmm my love for horror movies.
wrong turn 1&2
evil dead
Friday the 13th
final destination
scream
have seen a lot dat I can't even remember their names..
btw I hate cannibal and zombie movies dey ain't scary jawe dey are jus irritating, disgusting Nd ain't cool.
runz to get my pen and paper gat to write down d namez of diz movies...
oya downloading tinz...onto d nxt one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu O's Island Reality TV Show Experience Helped Him Win BBNaija? / Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss / BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.