Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (40332 Views)

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
I am a big fan of horror movies, I love how they usually keep you spell bound and on the edge of your seat with your heart in your mouth and with no idea what will happen next.
I just love the rush that comes with watching horror movies. It's different from romance movies or adventure or sci fi where you can predict how. the movie will end in many cases.
I just finished watching a horror/ slasher movie titled "I spit on your grave" and I absolutely loved it.
It's not the scariest movie I have ever watched but it's ok, other scary films I have seen:
The Orphan
Martyrs
A serbian film-dis 1 has been banned sha..pls dnt watch dis film
Exocrcist
Friday 13th
Texas chainsaw-also banned.in fact ! nollywood banned film makers frm adding the name "chainsaw" in any film..Imagine that!
cannibal holocaust-as gory as Bleep!Banned in more than 47+ countries
And so on.
What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I need suggestions to know what to download

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
1_the last house on the left
2_wrong turn,if u watch dis one u won't sleep
3_Hannibal
4_SAW
5_scream
6_body snatcher
To !mention but a few grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by KingRex1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Watched The Conjuring 2 late last night.. I wasn't so moved by the act.

But was shaken when they said its a true life story. Real life pictures and audio facts of the evil spirit (possessed girl) speaking was shown after the movie. Wasn't funny

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hannibal angry
Evil dead
Child's play aka Chucky

18 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
I don't know how to watch horror movies. and since I know this, I no dey near horror movies. if I dare watch, I might not be able to close ma eyes, not to talk of sleeping.. I was seeing SAW one time like that; when I got to part 3, I had to stop before they gwan spoil ma system. I mean, how do people watch those movies? I was reading some creepy stories about landlords doing stuffs to their houses to wreck tenants yest on nairaland and with the creepy stuffs I saw, I couldn't sleep until past 4am.. its crazy.. but the scariest one I've watched, I can't rwm the name. when I was watching it, they took light. I had to leave the house and stay in the compound till they brought the light back. it has to do with some messed up ppl reciting some messed up incantation and ghosts started appearing. crazy!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by KealDrogo: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Oluwapresley:
I don't know how to watch horror movies. and since I know this, I no dey near horror movies. if I dare watch, I might not be able to close ma eyes, not to talk of sleeping.. I was seeing SAW one time like that; when I got to part 3, I had to stop before they gwan spoil ma system. I mean, how do people watch those movies? I was reading some creepy stories about landlords doing stuffs to their houses to wreck tenants yest on nairaland and with the creepy stuffs I saw, I couldn't sleep until past 4am.. its crazy.. but the scariest one I've watched, I can't rwm the name. when I was watching it, they took light. I had to leave the house and stay in the compound till they brought the light back. it has to do with some messed up ppl reciting some messed up incantation and ghosts started appearing. crazy!
Hehehehe.. cheesy are you sure you're a guy! Okay let me recommend this movie to cheer you up.
The Green Inferno.

15 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Oluwapresley(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2016
KealDrogo:

Hehehehe.. cheesy are you sure you're a guy! Okay let me recommend this movie to cheer you up.
The Green Inferno.
if I start a movie and by chance I envisage that its gonna be horror I.e if the title of the movie doesn't tell me, I stop it immediately. I don't like wahala. when I watched one damn illuminati video like that, I couldn't sleep well for 2 days cox at that point in time, almost all the artistes I listened to were mentioned to be involved.. I was just seeing them in ma conscious and subconscious..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by joshjc(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2016
evil dead

7 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Fundango: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mama grin
Conjuring 1 grin
Evil dead 1,2,3 grin
Fright Night 1 ,2 ,3 grin
Haunted grin
Freddy and Jason grin .... if you wanna have a Bad dream. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by sod09(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
all these movies ain't gonna freak me
try
cabin fever
friend request
jeeper creeper
final destination
the collection
Lazarus effect
the forest
don't breathe
the purge
and so on

25 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by kusimore(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Koto aiye

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2016

Buhari and his ignorant zombie followers

That movie is very scary

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ladyF(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
****picks race from thread*** lest I get tempted to watch one of these movies. angry

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by LorDBolton(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Living in bondage

Nneka the pretty serpent

Ayamatanga

47 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by nawtyme: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ultimate Power. AKA ayamatanga

11 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Dead Zone (1983)
The Exorcist (1973)
The Conjuring (2013)
Poltergeist (1982)

#YOLO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Phi001(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Which horror movie? You and who?

Me that fears bad dreams...

I couldn't even watch Vampire Diaries initially...and I watched only season 2 of it...

Sha sha... If Vampire diaries counts as horror, then it's Vampire Diaries!

The day I was watching Evil Dead with my cousins, last year or so, after like 15 minutes, I just told them to carry the laptop and go...that I wasn't watching again...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Rilwayne001: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cabin in the woods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by femliany(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Scary movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ifanajs: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Evil Dead, I watched it in JSS. I remembered I could not sleep well for a week

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by femliany(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
ladyF:
grin
@lady F it has been ages

4 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by bestspoke: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
wait let me try and remember

There are many of them

#Crimsonpeak
#Transit - not really an horror film, but the suspense is scary

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Most Yoruba movies as a child

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by deebrain(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ever since I did some acting in school, I lost my fear of horror movies.

Before then, It was Living in Bondage.

And see. I never watched the movie. Someone only narrated it to me as a kid. I did not sleep for the weeks that followed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Jchi9876: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Movie title

Badluck Jonathan winning 2015 Elections

4 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by pweeryambre: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Zombie : gave me horrible night mares as a child
Jennifer sadby masters of horror series)
Beyond sadseven doors to hell)
Human centipede sadVery disturbing)
Dawn of the dead:
Exorcist:
Willy Willy sadscared me as a Child)
The fly:
Dagon sadby HB love craft)
Nicronomecan sadby masters of horror series)
House on a haunted hill
:
Silent Hill (part one):

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Segadem(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
The first time I watched the EVIL DEAD most of us who watch the movie together couldn't sleep up to three days (that should be around 1988 or 1989) ...and I long for the film to watch there after, but it was a big surprise to me after I watch it again in year 2000+ and I found that many scary scenes in that movie have been removed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Becina(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
SAW jeez that movie eh, Evil dead too

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by epospiky(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
wrong turn... damn scary. I kept on dreaming for sometime after watching it
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Adex7004(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
drag me to hell

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Nollywood Movies You Watched 2012 / BBNaija: How Fans Voted Sheggz, Hermes, Groovy / Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.