Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session (4639 Views)

Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Greetings,

I want to show you something so that you can see what African Americans deal with when we speak out. This African American state assembly woman of New York State spoke out against the disparities of law enforcement of drug offenses. She pointed out, so eloquently, using facts and figures, how the state classifies and prosecutes Black drug users as opposed to sending White drug users to treatment. The War On Drugs is really a war on African Americans and Latino/Hispanics. This isn't just my point of view but many Whites as well.

Here, Diana Richardson, speaking on this page, June, 2016.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/06/23/black-new-york-politician-completely-rips-apart-lawmakers-hypocritical-approach-to-white-drug-addicts/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkcHkfEP-2s

This goes to show that if you go up against the White Supremacist system they will use their phony law enforcement to target. Police in America are out for one thing, their main job, patrol Blacks, spy on Black communities, target them and keep them suppressed. And let me let you in on a little secret, Blacks are involved in this as well, and they will be the ones to report you to their masters and help them destroy you. All about the status quo.

Several months later, Diana Richardson is up for re-election and days before the election, she is arrested for beating her son with a broomstick, charged with numerous felonies.

Nov, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by mykeljosef: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by tollyboy5(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin come back to africa

3 Likes

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by toocoded: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Well, what can i say, its the New World Order. God be with you child.

1 Like

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
toocoded:
Well, what can i say, its the New World Order. God be with you child.

You mean the Irunmole is with me? Our people called on their non-existent God for hundreds of years and we are still slaves. Sango and Oya, the twin flames, that's who I call upon and they answer. Believe it or not. Ase.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by dustmalik: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
And this will only get worse when the white supremacist Trump is sworn in as president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by iluvpomo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
This clown continues to castigate America yet continues to live there ... why?? ... because him de collect free food and housing through welfare.
What a shameless human being grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
iluvpomo:
This clown continues to castigate America yet continues to live there ... why?? ... because him de collect free food and housing through welfare.
What a shameless human being grin grin

Mr. Puppet your strings must be tired.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
dustmalik:
And this will only get worse when the white supremacist Trump is sworn in as president.

Of course, America is underneath the surface the most racist nation on Earth. Better to get it out in the open so you can kill the snake. A snake not seen is worst, don't you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
The Ancestry of Diana Richardson. I find it very enlightening this African sister knows and understands her roots. My spirits told me that this is a good person that is bringing peace into the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqjPWtqcdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqt9YhcvU4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by iluvpomo(m): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:
Mr. Puppet your strings must be tired.
You are a failure in America. Ship your broke aśs back to Nigeria you welfare king grin

1 Like

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 2:01am On Dec 11, 2016
iluvpomo:
You are a failure in America. Ship your broke aśs back to Nigeria you welfare king grin

Where do you get your info from? You dont know me and I dont know you. Im not Nigeria, on welfare and any section 8.

Get a life. Get off your parents couch.
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by onoja12: 2:27am On Dec 11, 2016
what people hardly remember is that the law that brought this classification on blacks in America was craft,promoted and pushed by Hillary Clinton,i wonder why nobody in the democratic party including my black sister up there has been able to demand from her answers ...

They are not just gangs of kids anymore, “They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel.”..........Hillary Clinton

for those who care to read

https://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by iluvpomo(m): 4:36am On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:

Where do you get your info from? You dont know me and I dont know you. Im not Nigeria, on welfare and any section 8.

Get a life. Get off your parents couch.
You sound like you are on welfare based on your frustration. Nigerians living in the states enjoy relative prosperity and wealth. You on the other hand are spamming NL with your traditional religious beliefs claiming that it will get you wealth. You have a better chance at winning the power-ball than your traditional theories grin
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by Emassive(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2016
That mumu wey dey worship sango wey no fit talk nor hear. Funny kid

1 Like

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
iluvpomo:

You sound like you are on welfare based on your frustration. Nigerians living in the states enjoy relative prosperity and wealth. You on the other hand are spamming NL with your traditional religious beliefs claiming that it will get you wealth. You have a better chance at winning the power-ball than your traditional theories grin

Why don't you try winning the brain ball puppet. Try your luck at winning some common sense. Ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by iluvpomo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:
Why don't you try winning the brain ball puppet. Try your luck at winning some common sense. Ase.
Mr broke aśs welfare king with maxed out credit cards grin
Begging Obama for food stamps and sec 8 housing allowance. Trump is going to end your welfare status. Better go out there and get a J O B!
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
iluvpomo:
Mr broke aśs welfare king with maxed out credit cards grin
Begging Obama for food stamps and sec 8 housing allowance. Trump is going to end your welfare status. Better go out there and get a J O B!

Troll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by bolaino(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:

Troll.

1 Like

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by iluvpomo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:
Troll.
Make you join taxi company de make some money at least, instead of 'demanding' government to feed/house you cheesy
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by escapefromusa(f): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
iluvpomo:

[size=18pt]Bullshit , they are all broke[/size]

1 Like

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Stop trolling.

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Remember there are Black women freedom fighters and alot of Black men are cowards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ6H-Mz6hgw

1 Share

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by DerideGull(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:
Greetings,

I want to show you something so that you can see what African Americans deal with when we speak out. This African American state assembly woman of New York State spoke out against the disparities of law enforcement of drug offenses. She pointed out, so eloquently, using facts and figures, how the state classifies and prosecutes Black drug users as opposed to sending White drug users to treatment. The War On Drugs is really a war on African Americans and Latino/Hispanics. This isn't just my point of view but many Whites as well.

Here, Diana Richardson, speaking on this page, June, 2016.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/06/23/black-new-york-politician-completely-rips-apart-lawmakers-hypocritical-approach-to-white-drug-addicts/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkcHkfEP-2s

This goes to show that if you go up against the White Supremacist system they will use their phony law enforcement to target. Police in America are out for one thing, their main job, patrol Blacks, spy on Black communities, target them and keep them suppressed. And let me let you in on a little secret, Blacks are involved in this as well, and they will be the ones to report you to their masters and help them destroy you. All about the status quo.

Several months later, Diana Richardson is up for re-election and days before the election, she is arrested for beating her son with a broomstick, charged with numerous felonies.

Nov, 2016

The dumbasses should stop shouting about "racism" which is a misnomer. There is only one race on earth and it is human. The idea of color into humanity is a plain idiocy associated with lazy and idiotic dingbats. One noted intellectual once said that "Color is not human or personal reality". These dunces should start thinking critically and stop feeling idiotically.

1 Like

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by DerideGull(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:

Of course, America is underneath the surface the most racist nation on Earth. Better to get it out in the open so you can kill the snake. A snake not seen is worst, don't you think?

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/4593489_cs3srtgwwaanj9_jpege1f28244e89d15e18603e3f902830c78

The dude could not be more correct. He aptly described Africans.
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
DerideGull:

The dude could not be more correct. He aptly described Africans.

Troll or traitor.

1 Share

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
DerideGull:

The dumbasses should stop shouting about "racism" which is a misnomer. There is only one race on earth and it is human. The idea of color into humanity is a plain idiocy associated with lazy and idiotic dingbats. One noted intellectual once said that "Color is not human or personal reality". These dunces should start thinking critically and stop feeling idiotically.

Troll or traitor.

1 Share

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by DerideGull(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/4597155_35u7eq_jpegbc6eaa792a5f1057a7733524feba6d50

Troll or traitor.

I am fully aware that slavery did not start or end with the Europeans. I guess you need good education.
It is a very shameful act that you and fellow dingbats are still wearing one major remnants of slavery – “Black”.

1 Like

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
DerideGull:

I am fully aware that slavery did not start or end with the Europeans. I guess you need good education.
It is a very shameful act that you and fellow dingbats are still wearing one major remnants of slavery – “Black”.

Is this what they teach you at troll academy?
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by DerideGull(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
KingSango:

Is this what they teach you at troll academy?

Only dumbass carteen rat believes that human is color.

1 Like

Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by KingSango(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
DerideGull:

Only dumbass carteen rat believes that human is color.

Youre very insulting for one so unverisal. A troll for sure.
Re: Black American Politician Targeted By Police For Speaking Out In Session by iluvpomo(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
escapefromusa:

Bullshit , they are all broke
Are you there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin / New Governor Of Plateau State Releases Official Portrait, Checkout!!! / National Youth Council Of Nigeria, In Whose Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.