Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana (1353 Views)

President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by onatisi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wind of change blowing everywhere
It started from Nigeria with buhari winning the ruling government at his 3rd attempt,the wind blew across to USA and gave Donal trump an unimaginable victory at his own third attempt,then to Gambia where yahya jammeh was defeated after been on the seat of power for over 20yeara,next was Austria and Italy finally it has landed back in west Africa .
Nana Ado Dankwa is the new President elect of Ghana at his 3rd attempt.

Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
this current 21st century its hard to win second term as a President. people are very quick to dislike their leaders.

a good leader should know when to remain in power and when to leave. rather than been disgrace out from power.

Its like an entertainer, all entertainer knows when to leave the podium or stage its is exactly when the audience is high. if they misuse that chance they will be boo out from stage.

example is mandala. if mandala should have remain in power for a long time it would have gotten to a point were they all would dislike him and booted him out.

buhari should learn
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by dnawah(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
fineboynl:
this current 21st century its hard to win second term as a President. people are very quick to dislike their leaders.

a good leader should know when to remain in power and when to leave. rather than been disgrace out from power.

Its like an entertainer, all entertainer knows when to leave the podium or stage its is exactly when the audience is high. if they misuse that chance they will be boo out from stage.

example is mandala. if mandala should have remain in power for a long time it would have gotten to a point were they all would dislike him and booted him out.

buhari should learn
good he will work well.
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wind of change indeed,wen a bag of rice is now 24000 , 4 litrs of kings vegetable oil now sells for 3,550 and Wesson palm oil,4 litres now sells for 4,850 I wonder how dis Xmas will look lik angry
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by onatisi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Horns blasting,mad crazy celebrations everywhere
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
dnawah:
good he will work well.
I don't get you. who will work well?
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Wind of change indeed,wen a bag of rice is now 24000 , 4 litrs of kings vegetable oil now sells for 3,550 and Wesson palm oil,4 litres now sells for 4,850 I wonder how dis Xmas will look lik angry
to be frank that palm oil use to be 1200 the year 2012 Benin
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
fineboynl:
to be frank that palm oil use to be 1200 the year 2012 Benin
I bought for that price dis mrng at vegetable mrkt,its just 100 price diff from Oba mrkt
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ammyluv2002(f): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wind of change? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by onatisi(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Just change ur menu at Christmas. It is all about change
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

I bought for that price dis mrng at vegetable mrkt,its just 100 price diff from Oba mrkt
. seriously .
it has gotten this bad.? Nigerians are in trouble as its pertinent to know that most salaries still remain the same.

is it the vegetable market by forestry road?
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
onatisi:

Just change ur menu at Christmas. It is all about change
Its already been fixed,no cooking, nĂ  to just stroll out,chop clean mouth cheesy
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
fineboynl:
. seriously .
it has gotten this bad.? Nigerians are in trouble as its pertinent to know that most salaries still remain the same.

is it the vegetable market by forestry road?
That's d change we opted for,vegetable mrkt is at airport road.
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

That's d change we opted for,vegetable mrkt is at airport road.
OK. I know that.. there is also one at forestry end.
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by dnawah(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2016
fineboynl:
I don't get you. who will work well?
my president
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=fineboynl post=51787174] OK. I know that.. there is also one at forestry end.[/quote
Oh! Ok
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=51789846][/quote] which side r u in Benin.
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
fineboynl:
which side r u in Benin.
Lekki
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Lekki
you mean Lagos? I haven't heard of lekki in benin oh.
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2016
fineboynl:
you mean Lagos? I haven't heard of lekki in benin oh.
grin
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

grin
tell the truth
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
fineboynl:
tell the truth
Boundary
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Boundary
ok. would like for us to see one of this days. what do you think.
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
[left][/left]
fineboynl:
ok. would like for us to see one of this days. what do you think.
undecided
Re: Nana Ado Dankwa Is The New President Of Ghana by fineboynl(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
[left][/left] undecided
use the typing key please

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Is A Direct Descendant Of Prophet Muhammed / State Bans Women From Wearing Mini Skirts / Nelson Mandela Is Dead,how True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.