Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

"Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. (7416 Views)

JUST IN!!! Why I Want Cattle Colony In Imo – Gov. Okorocha / Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo / "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo"-gov.okoroch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by UzuegbuProsper(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Imo State Governor, His Excellency, Rochas Okorocha has announced free land space for owners of Everyday Supermarket at choice location in Owerri assuming they wish to expand and establish more branches in the capital city.

"HERO" made the declaration while commissioning the newly opened branch of the supermarket in World Bank road,Friday Dec. 9th, 2016.

Owelle maintained that Government is willing to partner every genuine business organizations in order to bring the job job job policy of his administration to fruition. He also thanked the management of the Brand for choosing Imo as its home for investments.

No fewer than 100 persons are said to be gainfully employed at the new branch of the Supermarket.

RSVP
Anayochukwu Abasiodu Idiong
Principal Officer to the Governor
On Electronic Media

1 Like

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
This man

1 Like

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
... Great development. There is an economic renaissance or revolution going on in Igboland.

Igboland is peaceful, investment-friendly, bless with high surging middle class with a good purchasing power. No wonder, there are influx of investors both local and international in that region in the recent years.

Please governor, Igboland is due for IGBOLAND INVESTMENT DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION that will harness all the value chains that will be coming from these massive investments that will be attracted in Igboland. Kindly discuss this with your fellow South East governors and other stakeholders.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Pharaoh9(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
M

9 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Mujaheeeden: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2016
A governor commission a Supermarket grin

Okorocha has passed uselessness

35 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2016
So says emperor Rochas Okorocha

This guy is a mad man who needs to be checked

This is his new plan to grab all the lands in IMO State for free

He is going to set up phoney investment companies and award the lands to them for free when in reality what he is doing is awarding the lands to himself

7 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by tit(f): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2016
If am building two rooms and parlor, am i not investor?

1 Like

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by ahaz: 1:52am On Dec 10, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:
Imo State Governor, His Excellency, Rochas Okorocha has announced free land space for owners of Everyday Supermarket at choice location in Owerri assuming they wish to expand and establish more branches in the capital city.

"HERO" made the declaration while commissioning the newly opened branch of the supermarket in World Bank road,Friday Dec. 9th, 2016.

Owelle maintained that Government is willing to partner every genuine business organizations in order to bring the job job job policy of his administration to fruition. He also thanked the management of the Brand for choosing Imo as its home for investments.

No fewer than 100 persons are said to be gainfully employed at the new branch of the Supermarket.

RSVP
On Electronic Media
Mr cowboy so the dividends of your Turkey jamboree is commissioning of a supermarket abi? ha ndi IMO ntoooooooorr

8 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by ahaz: 1:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

my brother even useless is an understatement..lala pls move this thread to the dust bin section.

17 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Presidiotbuhari: 6:21am On Dec 10, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:

RSVP
On Electronic Media

^^^

Calling this imbecilic clown of a governor fool, is tantamount to insulting fools. He's worst of than a FOOOl.
While his counterparts in other states are atracting FDI and bulding factories, the boofonic abboki born bastarrrd is busy commisioning supermarket.

Okoroawusa is a curse to Igbo land.

9 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2016
After all the trips and meetings abroad you couldn't convince 1 single investor to come to your state. Now you're using free land to attract investors, what kind of investors are you inviting sef? Supermarket investors? Hotel investors? Fast food investors? Or those half baked contractors that carry out projects first before thinking? Like the useless tunnel and craps you're doing all over Owerri...Rochas you should be ashamed of yourself as a man,Owerri that used to have one of the best roads is now a mess. Ordinary maintenance of what was given to you not build new ones ooh,you let them rot. Your political ambition, you singlehandedly killed it without help from opposition or anyone else. Foolish man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by fatherab1: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Great

2 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by XXLDICK(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Better than commissioning ShopRite which is foreign owned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Ghostscript(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2016
That's good na smileyThat's good na
Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by bettercreature(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2016
XXLDICK:
?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Holamidhe(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2016
XXLDICK:

One commissioned billboard which is LOCAL owned

2 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by AnodaIT(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Sometimes I don't understand this country
XXLDICK:

80% of the goods there are foreign
Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Justiyke4u: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Caveat
Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Meringe(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Owelle My brother and Governor, plz complete the roads you abandoned in my community. Erosion will soon wipe us away if nothing is done on the road.

4 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by emmabest2000(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2016
ammyluv2002:
This man

Okoloawusa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Orikinla(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Zombie governor
We need factories and not supermarkets

This thief deceived Imolites with "factory! factory!! factory!!!"
Ignoramus, where will products from factories be sold if not at the supermarkets and other markets.
Don't you know what a supermarket is?

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Richy4(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2016
According to the article, he said that land is free for Everyday Supermarket owners in case if they want to expand...He did not mention all investors.....Maybe I read something else

2 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by legendte(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Some Efulefus will build sky scrappers in other regions then come home during Xmas and say Owelle no dey work

Na your school bag him go take build am after you don pay tax elsewhere?

Private sector drives the economy of every state. We can't grow until we begin to think home. I am an Igbo man and I know what we can do. Nnamdi kanu has started the preaching, we must all join to remind ourselves on the need to build home.

Owerri wey sweet like honey.

1 Like

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by BabaRamota1980: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2016
What land?
Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by rosalieene(f): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2016
let me understand, is it Government land or People's land?

3 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by MrEverest(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Negodu Ab.oki, Kogi state gave Dangote land to biuld cement plant. Lagos Dangote land to biuld refinery but Rochas chased away artisans and mechanic people to give Dangote land were he will be parking his trailers!! Now is free land for people to biuld super markets Is super markets, trailer parks or hotels our problem in Imo What happened to your factories and jobs you promised Imo people? Nna, Ike gwuru o, odika Rochas okpachara anya na aru ndi Imo aruruala. Ihe nkea jukwara m'anya.

7 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by OILSOUP: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2016
rosalieene:

let me understand, u own land in owerri. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by realBliss(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2016
foolish idiot that can't pay teachers and other govt workers 100% of their salary, paying them 70% and his still owning them up to 4months salary. this idiot made a statement that IMO state has enough money to carryout any project in world, but today he built 27 buildings in the name of 27general hospitals.. his building 27chapel and 27mosque in all the l.g.a council in the state... this fool is a disaster to IMO people, no good road,sold our adar palm,sold I.t.c (IMO transport company), sold Concord e.t.c...

2 Likes

Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2016
OILSOUP:

grin grin grin grin

that guy is funny
Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by JoeBlocks(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2016
rosalieene:
Its both I believe. The government is the people and the people is the government. That's why the saying "a people deserve the kind of government they get" is almost true.
Re: "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. by rosalieene(f): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2016
OILSOUP:

Lol I don't own a land there
I am only feeling for people whose land is about to be taken from them all in the name of govt project

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi / “embrace Whistle-blowing Policy” - EFCC Boss, Magu Urges Nigerians / ECOWAS To Honour Buhari With Democracy Icon Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.