Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari (696 Views)

2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko / Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead / Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by Emekamex(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
*30 killed, 67 injured
*Atiku urges greater vigilance, intelligence surge

No fewer than 56 persons have been confirmed dead and 177 others injured after two female suicide bombers yesterday afternoon detonated their bombs at a crowded Central market, Gulak, the Headquarters of Madagali Local Government area of Adamawa State. The Chairman of the local government, Alhaji Yusuf Mohammed confirmed the attack, describing it as one of the worst attacks to have occurred in the area. President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the Nigeria military would not be deterred from stamping out Boko Haram terrorists in Nigeria. The president spoke on the heels of the twin bomb blasts in the town of Madagali, Adamawa State yesterday which claimed some lives and injured several others. Describing the blasts as desperate act of terrorism, the president expressed his heartfelt condolences to the families of victims assuring Nigerians that his administration would put an end to the killings. He also condoled with the Government and people of the state over the unfortunate incident, saying they are not alone as the rest of nation mourned, “this grave loss with them.” President Buhari restated: “Putting an end to this senseless loss of innocent lives remains a top priority of this administration” adding that, “over the past few weeks, the Nigerian military have made significant advancements in an offensive aimed at slamming the final nail in the coffin of Boko Haram.” According to him, “This latest attack is obviously an act of desperation, but the Nigerian military will neither be distracted nor relent.” President Buhari also urged Nigerians to be more vigilant and immediately report any suspicious activity to the nearest security and law enforcement agency.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/madagali-blast-nigerias-military-wont-deterred-buhari/
Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by baybeeboi: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na wao
Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by mykeljosef: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2016
smh
Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by MONITZ: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2016
The festering sore we refused to tend @.the appropriate time is now an ulcer.
Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2016
One thing I know for sure is that this Government is full of Stories!!

2 Likes

Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by MadamExcellency: 12:44am On Dec 10, 2016
For the first time, Buhari spoke like a president by not only sending his condolences but also reassuring the citizens that he (the C-in-C) will do more to safeguard them.

I hereby do express my heartfelt sympathy and fortitude to the bereaved families to bear the loss and to the citizens of Âdamawa State, I wish strength for the trauma and to the injured, quick recovery.
Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by kettykin: 1:27am On Dec 10, 2016
I knew it thar the sending of soldiers to go to the south east to do an uncalled for operation python dance will leave many unprotected flanks uncovered and vulnerable to attack.

Now who is to be blamed, 2 years after boko haram militia is still not routed, operations crocodile has become one of the worst military mistake ever done except for Abagana mishap of the nigerian military where they lost a division.
Today what is have is that the military has started an operation in the most peaceful region and zone after Abuja leaving the north east unprotected. Military now doing the job of the police and the police doing the work of civil defence.

2 Likes

Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by mykeljosef: 2:50am On Dec 10, 2016
kettykin:
I knew it thar the sending of soldiers to go to the south east to do an uncalled for operation python dance will leave many unprotected flanks uncovered and vulnerable to attack.
Now who is to be blamed, 2 years after boko haram militia is still not routed, operations crocodile has become one of the worst military mistake ever done except for Abagana mishap of the nigerian military where they lost a division.
Today what is have is that the military has started an operation in the most peaceful region and zone after Abuja leaving the north east unprotected. Military now doing the job of the police and the police doing the work of civil defence.

now frsc wanna do job of civil defense

i keep saying it if NDA ipob and the shias resolve to full blown violence like boko haram ...we wont have enough army to curtail them.
Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by Mynd44: 4:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by balanceofterror1(m): 4:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Evil people, the blood of my colleagues you people wasted will hunt you forever. The ARMY should tell Nigerians the truth of how many soldiers that have lost their lives in NORTHERN Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Madagali Blast: Nigeria’s Military Won’t Be Deterred- Buhari by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2016
RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! / Breakingnews:exxonmobil Sacks 150 Nigerian Workers / Budget 2017: Zero Allocation For West Central Region And Mid West Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.