Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. (1441 Views)

I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me / Any Job Agent In Lagos Should Drop In For A Deal, Its Urgent !! / Please Advise Me Where To Quickly Sell A Gold Jewellery In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. by Mskrisx(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good evening house.

Please I am having a problem with my account, I was merged to someone some amount of money, I made part payment of it on Wednesday to complete the remaining on Monday as agreed between I and who I was merged with. After paying to part payment, I uploaded the teller and the fellow said he has seen the alert.

Fast forward to this evening, I just tried to login into my account and notice that I have been blocked. I called the guy I was merged with, he said he was asked to upload his bank statement and he will do that tomorrow.

Pls oooo anybody help me on how to go about this ossue as it has stolen sleep away from me.

Anyone cry at all
Anybody plsssss. cry embarassed

Thanks .
Re: Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 10, 2016
bwahahahaha!!!
Re: Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. by FunnyDude(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Kikikikiki ... we have hear u. u can tell that to Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. by daewoorazer(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2017
Mskrisx:
Good evening house.

Have u seen my email..wanna remove it

Re: Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. by Whalswhizzy(m): 1:30am On Jul 24, 2017
crythat's awful I really don't have any idea am not into ponzi scheme
Re: Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. by buygala(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mskrisx:
Good evening house.

Thanks .

Hello...

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Feldspar Stones And Have 20% ROI In A Month / Check This Out And Make Cool Cash / Learn How To Mine Litecoin On Termux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.