Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Dilemma In Choosing An Engineering Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dilemma In Choosing An Engineering Course (482 Views)

Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / FUTO Students Dilemma In Getting Transcript From FUTO. About To Lose Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma In Choosing An Engineering Course by kolawoleuthman(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
[/b][/color][b][/b][b][color=#000099][/b][color=#000099][b][/b][b][/color][/b][color=#000099][/color][b][/b][b]
Re: Dilemma In Choosing An Engineering Course by kolawoleuthman(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hi #Nairalanders
This thread is only meant for those in#Science,who are yet to write jamb or rather looking forward to writing #Jamb.As you all know many people are having a problem in choosing #The Engineering Courses and the best Universities to study it in Nigeria...So please let's help those who are in that kind of situation inorder for them to make the right decision......#Let's Drop our Views
Re: Dilemma In Choosing An Engineering Course by kolawoleuthman(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2016
I want to study an engineering course and i have narrowed it down to chemical engineering or mechanical engineering,And i love both.which one do you think i should study and the best university i should study it in Nigeria.I am good in maths,chemistry,physics and futhermaths.please drop your views because i have to choose one in jamb.any idea will be much appreciated
Re: Dilemma In Choosing An Engineering Course by kolawoleuthman(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2016
I want to study an engineering course and i have narrowed it down to chemical engineering or mechanical engineering,And i love both.which one do you think i should study and the best university i should study it in Nigeria.I am good in maths,chemistry,physics and futhermaths.please drop your views because i have to choose one in jamb.any idea will be much appreciated[color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

Career Oportunity As A Sociology Graduate / 2016/2017 Orientation Programme For Fresh Students At The University Of Ilorin / Deeper Life Church (anchor University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.