Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Naijawhot: Nigeria No 1 Whot Card Game App With Multiplayer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Naijawhot: Nigeria No 1 Whot Card Game App With Multiplayer (12895 Views)

Stream Live TV Shows For Free On Cruise TV App With MTN / How Lock Your Whatsapp App With A PIN For Free / Latest Whatsapp GB App With 'new Status Feature' Update.2017 (2) (3) (4)

Naijawhot: Nigeria No 1 Whot Card Game App With Multiplayer by whummy4: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Yipee, thank God it’s Friday. Many plans for the weekend right? Here’s some more additional fun to your awesome weekend. In case you are where you wanna be but things aren’t going fun loaded like you expected. Keep yourself entertained with this amazing game. Enjoy.

WHAT IS NAIJAWHOT?
As the name implies, it is a whot game application on android with a cool and user friendly interface that keeps you entertained all day long and it can be so addictive

FEATURES OF NAIJAWHOT

ð In Naijawhot you have the ability to set to your taste what you want the game to be like,
ð You have options of playing with multiplayer and you can also play with a single player too
ð You get eliminated when you loose
ð It has a user friendly interface
ð You can bet with coins and it also count the number of games you have won

WHAT ELSE?

What else? Yes before you forget and get enchanted in the awesomeness of this game, here is the download link.

ð DOWNLOAD NAIJAWHOTHERE PAID VERSION
=> DOWNLOAD NAIJAWHOTHERE FREE VERSION

source: http://techubng..com.ng/2016/12/naijawhot-nigeria-no-1-whot-card-game.html

Re: Naijawhot: Nigeria No 1 Whot Card Game App With Multiplayer by MizMyColi(f): 2:39am On Dec 10, 2016
Not just Naijawhot, but also Naija Ludo.

We bought the double player feature, and it's fun playing same Ludo on different phones.

Re: Naijawhot: Nigeria No 1 Whot Card Game App With Multiplayer by chigoziri2403(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
addictive game, but the computer always have the right card, at all times

Re: Naijawhot: Nigeria No 1 Whot Card Game App With Multiplayer by OTRebirth: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have a feeling that the computer has little or no AI artificial intelligence for it to decide on its own based on the cards it has, what i suspect is a 50/50 basis of just submitting any corresponding card that matches with what the human played! Who also noticed that the computer will ask for STAR and it doesn't have that particular star oh, it will end up going to marked. Poorly written AI
Re: Naijawhot: Nigeria No 1 Whot Card Game App With Multiplayer by orogodoganyin(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
OTRebirth:
I have a feeling that the computer has little or no AI artificial intelligence for it to decide on its own based on the cards it has, what i suspect is a 50/50 basis of just submitting any corresponding card that matches with what the human played! Who also noticed that the computer will ask for STAR and it doesn't have that particular star oh, it will end up going to marked. Poorly written AI

someone myt play that during normal game too... what I have noticed is the computer having two identical cards
Re: Naijawhot: Nigeria No 1 Whot Card Game App With Multiplayer by chibatov(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
i no go fit cheat for dis one so no need to download. TTYL

Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International / Elon Musk: Doubt About Spam Accounts Could Scuttle Twitter Deal / Whats The Best Tecno Phone I Can Buy With 15000 Naira