Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Latest Whatsapp GB App With 'new Status Feature' Update.2017 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Whatsapp GB App With 'new Status Feature' Update.2017 (1809 Views)

Whatsapp Update - How To Use Whatsapp's New Status Feature / Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos / Upload Your Whatsapp Gb Screenshort, Let See who had The Best Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Whatsapp GB App With 'new Status Feature' Update.2017 by GoodyOG: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LATEST WHATSAPP GB UPDATE

Whatsapp GB as we all knowvis a more advance mod version of whatsapp App and people who use it will always rate it high against the ordinary whatsapp app.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8ac4LlySwbU/WL23u8po9cI/AAAAAAAAA5I/Rzia-LXXJmMkZjdJrHbZVFePYQCA6TKXwCLcB/s1600/PicsArt_03-06-08.25.12.jpg[/img]

This GB Whatsapp Comes with lots of Features, and much more improvements Including the new Whatsapp status feature that was introduces in the latest ordinary whatsapp app Personally i am also using this GB Whatsapp, Rather than using Original Whatsapp App. This GB Whatsapp Comes with Lots of Cool Features, privacy, and support themes. We can Customize this app with our own choice. We can also use this app with our real whatsapp, so we will be able to use 2 Whatsapp Accounts easily in our Android Device with this app.

Download GB WhatsApp 5.40 Latest Update

√ Simply click the download button below to download the app

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LATEST WHATSAPP GB UPDATE
Re: Latest Whatsapp GB App With 'new Status Feature' Update.2017 by Akpevwe9: 1:16am On Mar 07, 2017
I hope it's compatible with my itel S31, am tired of the new whatsapp
Re: Latest Whatsapp GB App With 'new Status Feature' Update.2017 by GoodyOG: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Akpevwe9:
I hope it's compatible with my itel S31, am tired of the new whatsapp
ya it can work......but yoy can still disable the new whasapp statue feature.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO DO IT
Re: Latest Whatsapp GB App With 'new Status Feature' Update.2017 by masterP042(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2017
In this new version, it seems I can no longer switch back to the old user interface

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Site For Buying Online / . / Access Bank Money Transfer Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.