Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem (435 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem by robo16(m): 12:49am On Dec 10, 2016
hi everyone hw can I make my Gf knw my worth becuz she dump me. Nb we work in the same organization
Re: Problem by Aniker(f): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2016
If she dumped you, let her go.. Even though she'll come back.. Trust me, it's for your money

1 Like

Re: Problem by ikp120(m): 1:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Let her be. She doesn't deserve you.
Just forget about love.
Abeg just get out of here because I'm having a bad day.
I think I should also forget about girls too sha.
Re: Problem by torres89: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Think of what to do to make her jealous and regret her decision
Re: Problem by SlimmB(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2016
robo16:
hi everyone hw can I make my Gf knw my worth becuz she dump me. Nb we work in the same organization
Try seek the reasons she dumb you, or say two, three hiccups you guys had, no girl will just dumb a guy undecided just like that
Re: Problem by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2016
angry grin
Re: Problem by robo16(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
thanks
Re: Problem by Sexxkillz: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
You work in the same organization, THEREFORE, she already "knows your worth" and how much you'll be worth in the next 12 months as long as you continue working there.

If you're trying to go psychological on her ass, you have to leave that work place for a better one with better pay or, leave that workplace and establish a business that wouldn't crash and make you worse off than when you were in the old work place. You just want to make her feel bad for leaving you and right now, that can't happen. I don't see how that helps you anyway. . . She's fucking someone else already. Suck it up.

Office romance is and would continue to be, a fucking no go area.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need A GF / Will January 14 Determines February 14? / Love Bleep & Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.