Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses (38477 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by tchimatic(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bisjosh:
How did he become this wealthy?
Na OBJ nephew him be!
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by nero2face: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
phaieet:
who unforgiveness EPP. besides are you related to mercy Johnson? a bottle of palm oil is #800 in my area now and na wetin Tonto Dikeh talk dey pain you
am sure ur new online...if not u won't in anyway support a girl who feel it's inappropriate to continue with profession bcuz one gets married...try to objective b4 quoting me...
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
nero2face:
I like this guy...he's just real and don't limit his wealth to his family alone...I only dislike Tonto for her comment about Mercy Johnson back then...she really lost de respect I had for her den...till tomorrow I will never forgive her for such a ridiculous comment...
what was the comment abeg?

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
phaieet:
who unforgiveness EPP. besides are you related to mercy Johnson? a bottle of palm oil is #800 in my area now and na wetin Tonto Dikeh talk dey pain you
Oboy see finishing

1 Like

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by livinbygrace: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bisjosh:

Na confirm Wire Wire Crew member(Hushpuppy,H-Money ) from Malay,but he diversify and cut out from Malay immediately he made his money.Anyway,not how you make money that matters but how you spend it.Moreover,the latest deal for G Men now is Charity cum laundering.So forget all this media watch.The more you look the less you see.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by nero2face: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
fabiano09:

what was the comment abeg?
why don't u use de google...will do u a great help
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Kc3000: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bisjosh:

He's Obasanjo's s nephew. That's how.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
nero2face:
I like this guy...he's just real and don't limit his wealth to his family alone...I only dislike Tonto for her comment about Mercy Johnson back then...she really lost de respect I had for her den...till tomorrow I will never forgive her for such a ridiculous comment...

Like she knows you exist!
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by franklynsunny(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dis guy reli change tonto's life...if nt...
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Elenwao: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
come and experience God's supernatural touch via this superpacked program... don't miss out

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by amzee(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
OKorowanta:
Dis are the virtues a church should imbibe not some who blabs dat
God instructed them to charge high school fees.
Ewu Can beers undecided
Its not a church foundation. The name of the owner of the foundation is called Churchill but Church for short.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by drkells(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
For ur mind,this one na help#naija get more than 180m ,one guy just come out but opticians ready made speks from dubai and call that news#abeg make im go im village go feed and shelters 1k people for 2yrs
AlexReports:
‎The city Abuja witnessed a spectacular celebrity convergence over the weekend for the United Nations Day for the Physically Challenged, a four day charity oriented projects with a visit to homes of people living with disabilities, walk for love, exhibition held at millenium park, Novelty football match at Soho 24 Sport center to the final Free Eye test & Glasses, during which over 400 glasses were donated and over 100 people listed to enjoy free cataract operation courtesy of Big Church Foundation.

The 4 day long event which started with a press conference ended in style with free open test for any possible optical challenge as well as dictating early defects and treatment. The exercise attracted cross sections of Abuja residents including paramilitary officers and civil servants at Millinium park where it took place. The charity programme also witnessed high media presence like AIT, NTA, TVC, Leadership Newspaper, DailyTrust, Authority Newspaper, Vanguard, AbujaPress, Rachel- The Piper of Trends & Rachel TV etc.

Dr. Olakunle Churchill, the President and Founder of the Foundation, who has bagged several HUMANITERIAN awards and philanthropy honours arrived the location in the company of his wife, Tonto Dikeh. The United Nation world Disability day of this year recorded the highest celebration and commemoration ‎from Big Church Foundation for the physically challenged in Nigeria which was confirmed by NGOs that share similar objectives. Amb. Churchill monitored the exercise and recognised individual participations including Tonto Dikeh Foundation. To share into this vision of uplifting the living standards of the physically challanged as well as shouldering the responsibilities of the blind like providing Eye Care services Big Church Foundation call on Nigerians and the general public to look in also into the welfare of the physically challenge people. The basic neccesities of the helpless should be provided irrespective of the individuals status, be it government official or Non Governmental organisations. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/12/great-news-over-50-optical-patients-to.html?m=0
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by drkells(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
For ur mind,this one na help#naija get more than 180m ,one guy just come out buy opticians ready made speks from dubai and you call that news#abeg make im go im village go feed and shelters 1k people for 2yrs
AlexReports:
‎The city Abuja witnessed a spectacular celebrity convergence over the weekend for the United Nations Day for the Physically Challenged, a four day charity oriented projects with a visit to homes of people living with disabilities, walk for love, exhibition held at millenium park, Novelty football match at Soho 24 Sport center to the final Free Eye test & Glasses, during which over 400 glasses were donated and over 100 people listed to enjoy free cataract operation courtesy of Big Church Foundation.

The 4 day long event which started with a press conference ended in style with free open test for any possible optical challenge as well as dictating early defects and treatment. The exercise attracted cross sections of Abuja residents including paramilitary officers and civil servants at Millinium park where it took place. The charity programme also witnessed high media presence like AIT, NTA, TVC, Leadership Newspaper, DailyTrust, Authority Newspaper, Vanguard, AbujaPress, Rachel- The Piper of Trends & Rachel TV etc.

Dr. Olakunle Churchill, the President and Founder of the Foundation, who has bagged several HUMANITERIAN awards and philanthropy honours arrived the location in the company of his wife, Tonto Dikeh. The United Nation world Disability day of this year recorded the highest celebration and commemoration ‎from Big Church Foundation for the physically challenged in Nigeria which was confirmed by NGOs that share similar objectives. Amb. Churchill monitored the exercise and recognised individual participations including Tonto Dikeh Foundation. To share into this vision of uplifting the living standards of the physically challanged as well as shouldering the responsibilities of the blind like providing Eye Care services Big Church Foundation call on Nigerians and the general public to look in also into the welfare of the physically challenge people. The basic neccesities of the helpless should be provided irrespective of the individuals status, be it government official or Non Governmental organisations. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/12/great-news-over-50-optical-patients-to.html?m=0
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by jeftalene(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Check out the latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria on www.engineerosaz..com (updated daily).

Best of luck on your project.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Padipadi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
OKorowanta:
Ewu Can beers undecided
That's how the church who said God told him to charge high school fee also started. Starting humbly, becoming too big later.
I just want the MoG to be fair in there dealings. If they are fair, we won't v exuberant school fees.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Missmossy(f): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice one from him smiley
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Glaxx(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
OKorowanta:
Ewu Can beers undecided
biko leave me, I don't want to laff abeg
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by riczy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
I bet any one who can foresee d future: he is building his political career! Hit like if n share if u don't

1 Like

Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by profmallory(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
See Tonto Blushing, Na so God turn your life into prayer point. See better man as husband
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by 4nobody4every1: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
mrdcai:

This sentence gave me a headache.
Una go kill person with laugh, Lol @ the sentence gave you a headachegrin grin grin grin
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by 4nobody4every1: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
livinbygrace:

Na confirm Wire Wire Crew member(Hushpuppy,H-Money ) from Malay,but he diversify and cut out from Malay immediately he made his money.Anyway,not how you make money that matters but how you spend it.Moreover,the latest deal for G Men now is Charity cum laundering.So forget all this media watch.The more you look the less you see.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by creamylicious(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
this guy is watching. out for 2019....
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Charly68: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kudos to Big Church group! Giving back to the society part of what you have gained is a great dream . Higher ground in Jesus name.
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by favexx(f): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
phaieet:
I tire for the comment oo...c how he sounds so pained...stay dia nd b forming unforgiving while tonto dey chop d money
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by seunlly(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Isookay
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by playtheblues(f): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
paradigmshift:

Na Obasanjo cousin or so
he's Obasanjo's biological son
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by paradigmshift(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
playtheblues:
he's Obasanjo's biological son

some say Na cousin, some say Na e son.. who to believe again..thanks still...
Re: Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses by Siscooh: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2016
morbeta:
For GOD'sake this is LIONS CLUB Na. And they do this every year. So how has this become an individual thing. No doubt his company might be one of the various sponsor, with lions club involvement, I take this post with a pitch of salt.
That is eh! You saw well very well. Blood of Jesus! Thank you so much. Hmm! Tonto!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello And His Coursemates On A Field Trip To The Beach (Pics, Video) / Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Simi Teaches Her Mother How To Whine Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.