Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] (4862 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics / Princess Pemu And Clement Court Wedding Photos / Princess Pemu Rocks Hot Swimsuit For Fashion Campaign In Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by TunezMedia: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2016
So the phone is water resistant and Nollywood actress, Princess Pemu wanted to test if it works. So she asked her fans if she should put it in water, and they dared her to wash it in a basin full of water. Which she did.. Well the phone still worked... See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-princess-pemu-washing-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by TunezMedia: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her iPhone 7 With Water [PICS]
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-princess-pemu-washing-her.html

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by beycity(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2016
It's not my money & not my phone. So why should I care.

1 Like

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by Timmypromise(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2016
I will be successful...but not to do this rubbish
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by adebayo201: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2016
it's one thing to know, it's another thing to understand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by enoqueen: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2016
If she is a Yoruba actress, I think I know where she got it.

No wonder.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2016
She try washing in hypo and Ariel water
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2016
oniranu....mtcheewww
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by sleekydee1(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2016
enoqueen:

No wonder.

all of u condemning her clear doesn't have a single clue abt how far tech has gone, all dis phones re built yo b water resistant, go to YouTube and watch multiple videos of pple refrigerating dier phones for days n it still works....una tink say she no wise abi? kontinu
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by enoqueen: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2016
sleekydee1:

all of u condemning her clear doesn't have a single clue abt how far tech has gone, all dis phones re built yo b water resistant, go to YouTube and watch multiple videos of pple refrigerating dier phones for days n it still works....una tink say she no wise abi? kontinu

Wetin this one de talk.

Who ask u

5 Likes

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by sleekydee1(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
enoqueen:

Wetin this one de talk.

Who ask u

as all of una dey do like say una still dey Mobile phones prehistoric era nko, Sagem n Alcatel days....lol
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2016
errytin na just show off..

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by davidmoyes(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2016
sleekydee1:

as all of una dey do like say una still dey Mobile phones prehistoric era nko, Sagem n Alcatel days....lol
Charlie, she talk A and you dey talk Q. You should read her comment well. She was trying to hit on the Yoruba actress or whoever she was. She never argued the fact that it was water resistant.
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by sleekydee1(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2016
davidmoyes:

Charlie, she talk A and you dey talk Q. You should read her comment well. She was trying to hit on the Yoruba actress or whoever she was. She never argued the fact that it was water resistant.

OK I haff hear, nor vex....The Great Intermediary

1 Like

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by jidxin(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2016
enoqueen:

No wonder.
I guess u re a calabar grl nd I think I know wat u do 4 a living

1 Like

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2016
See hand like pesin wey put hand inside yansh undecided.......na your money nah
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by enoqueen: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
jidxin:
I guess u re a calabar grl nd I think I know wat u do 4 a living

Park well ode.
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by ip2121918021(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Are you fucking_ retarded_ ?.

How is this news ?
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by BrutalJab: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Awon Eyan Seun Egbegbe grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by jidxin(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
enoqueen:

Park well ode.
chai why re u xo insulting. ..was I wrong abt u... cos u just made an assertion on dat grl...so im doing dsame tin here
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by mofeoluwadassah: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
She get too much money nw
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by Nixiepie(f): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Iranu
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by djlawex02(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Her Phone, Her Water, Her Business.
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by OkoyeA1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmm

Meanwhile

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by danduj(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
MMM banned in Nigeria by FG, site to be shut
down on monday --
Vanguard news
The committee on banking and currency concluded
their investigations yesterday on the
Mavrodi Monrodi Moneybox's Phonzi scheme as
mandated by the
speaker of the house Mr. Yakubu Dugara and find it
to be fraudulent.
This led to the ban placed on the scheme in the
early hours of today
alongside shutting down of the site on or before
monday with the
view of saving Nigerians participating in it from
financial disaster.

Chai, see as you nearly pee for pant..na joke o
Let me come and be going! grin grin grin
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by veekid(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Her choice
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by TheBawse(m): 4:05am On Dec 11, 2016
When the phone spoil now, u go begin cry like dog in heat .

Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by ojmetrix(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2016
she forgot to use jik and hypo yeye the smell when person the humgy see wetin this one d talk
Re: Actress Princess Pemu Washing Her Iphone 7 With Water [PICS] by Tjohnnay: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Weytn dey worry all dis ppl self, wt is she tryn to prove cus she own iphone 7?

As if we dnt knw its water resistant

She no get weytn she go do for snapchat again, nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Flashes Her Hot Legs,Goofs Wit A Friend After Good Husband Movie / My Vagina Is Diamond - Nigerian Lady After Billing A Guy N200K Per Night / White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.