Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,410 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics (27736 Views)

Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Correctbae2: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nollywood Actress and wife to Banky W signs endorsement deal with H2Oh water alongside Media Personality and BBnaija Host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu. They both took to their instagram page to share the news.

Ebuka wrote:

Proud and extremely humbled to be joining the H2Oh family... Also super excited that we can finally share this news with you guys!!!
Are you following @h2oh_naija yet?Better join the movement o!!! Cos #WaterIsGonnaBeJealous
#BrandAmbassadors
#H2Oh

Adesua Wrote:

Glad to finally be able to share this news with you guys. Blessed to be part of the @h2oh_naija family (You should follow them, they have sweet inside gist) lol. A brand I love and a brand that allows me to be myself.
I also get to do this with my brother @ebuka ���
#Godisgreat #WaterIsGonnaBeJealous #imactuallyserious #brandambassador #perfectbrandforme #EME

Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNcLbQVJb1k

https://correct.com.ng/actress-adesua-etomi-and-ebuka-becomes-brand-ambassador-for-h2oh-water-video/

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
"so many artistes forming with endorsements buh even if money no follow, you fit still take am brag." Erigga

here in Jupiter we dont know any H2Oh poo.

anyways so far coins dey enter account, no p.

love them sha.

25 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by itspzpics(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wonderful ppl

Workout Photos Of 47yrs Old Woman Will Leave You Speechless(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/workout-photos-of-47yrs-old-woman-will-leave-you-speechless/

cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked

Am not surprised, Davido recently get infinix endorsement, still he neither use their phone nor put their image on his social media.

Ya'll companies keep wasting una money on wacky celebrities

18 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
sad Gaari no get advert yet he sell pass indomie. If you like sign Floyd Mayweather and Beyonce, your water no fit sell reach sachet pure water.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Cholls(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
My sister i don't mind

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by ednut1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
This wud not improve sales. Use dat money add to workers salary

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Greenarrow01(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
.the rate at which companies they look for brand ambassadors eeh
If you want to make bottle water cheaper pls make it cheaper.. if na more advert pls do more adverts..

An average Lagos man in traffic won't be asking if the water is endorsed by ebuka or not.. nobody cares for that poo.
These people ain't even promoting their water.
I am sure... apart from the free water they will give these guys.. they won't even think of buying from them.

And start-ups waste millions to endorse celebs.

In sane climes.. Davido will not be allowed to use another phone..
Nor will these ones drink cway or any other water..

Money that should have been channelled into something better.

19 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by khallebb(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Banky see the way ebuka is holding your wife..tell him to be careful o. angry

12 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Olujoe1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
OK.. I've heard u, but why the cuddle na pre-weeding pix?

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by bazkid24(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Which one is h2oh water again

8 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Cholls(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
NoSidonLook:
"so many artistes forming with endorsements buh even if money no follow, you fit still take am brag." Erigga

love them sha.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by bazkid24(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
This piece of land is for sale
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by silenze: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
adesua......,sweet girl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by flyca: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
khallebb:
Banky see the way ebuka is holding your wife..tell him to be careful o. angry

Check well, is it Ebuka that is holding Banky's wife or Banky's wife is holding Ebuka. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
NoSidonLook:

love them sha.

Oga.. Hope you're not mad sha.. I sure say you go dey talk to your phone as you dey type this nonsense grin
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by slimjohn2k5: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
why she dey hold her breast from the guy chest grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by kingthreat(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dry advert
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Chilebaba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please I need contact of someone studying/working or living around ABU Zaria. It's an emergency please !
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Correctbae2:
Nollywood Actress and wife to Banky W signs endorsement deal with H2Oh water alongside Media Personality and BBnaija Host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu. They both took to their instagram page to share the news.

Now that's COOL
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Millz404(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
See as this guy dey pam person wife... The babe sef need carry hand block her breast....

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by chukzyfcbb: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
slimjohn2k5:
why she dey hold her breast from the guy chest grin grin grin
I think say na only me see am oh

she dey protect her booby from touching Ebuka chest, yeye girl. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Greenarrow01:
.the rate at which companies they look for brand ambassadors eeh
If you want to make bottle water cheaper pls make it cheaper.. if na more advert pls do more adverts..

An average Lagos man in traffic won't be asking if the water is endorsed by ebuka or not.. nobody cares for that poo.
These people ain't even promoting their water.
I am sure... apart from the free water they will give these guys.. they won't even think of buying from them.

And start-ups waste millions to endorse celebs.

In sane climes.. Davido will not be allowed to use another phone..
Nor will these ones drink cway or any other water..

Money that should have been channelled into something better.

Depends on the terms and pay. This is just advert than real brands ambassadors if u ask me.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Ask4diva(f): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice advert... Plus dat drink is tasty smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by wellmax(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
The concept is damn dumb.

How will water be jealous when you cannot make your H2Ooh without using water

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Elnino4ladies: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
When she go carry belle na

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Was Born A Muslim' - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Preaches Religious Tolerance / Reekado Banks' Throwback Photos / Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.