Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) (76814 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by ojeffo: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
20yrs time it will be Aunty L****a's TURN to show us her 15yr old fiancee
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is serious
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by gracevile: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
KvnGRezz:
See dis Transgender ooo...cuz of Kemi Hahahahaha undecided undecided
i am ashamed of womanhood for today can't be a transgender oh OK were do I throw my endowments ( boobs n all)
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by gracevile: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
KvnGRezz:
See dis Transgender ooo...cuz of Kemi Hahahahaha undecided undecided
. i am ashamed of womanhood for today can't be a transgender oh OK were do I throw my endowments ( boobs n all)
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by M2dX(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
shocked ohh , which one be grey pussy hair again? bikonu
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by hakunajay(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
At last! Thank God! She's been put on leash at last! At least, we go rest for her talk talk...
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by 9ise(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
chai! She don use love charm on d poor boy.. Ritual meat..!

She don menopause d guy destiny

atoku maku.. amona orun malo..
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by 9ise(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo has revealed she is a victim of Female Genital Mutilation and she is not shy to talk about it.
Kemi in an interview with International Business Times, says her sexual life and mental health were affected after she was mutilated as a child.

According to her, the grave act was committed on her at age five when a family member took she and her sister to meet a man who placed them on his lap and “then cut part of our vagina and clitoral area off.

“There was no anaesthetic and a sharp razor blade was used. I remember my sister and I screaming afterwards,” she said. Adding, “We went home bleeding. Deep down, mom was not happy for some reason.”

Olunloyo told IBTimes UK after years of resentment towards her mother, she finally confronted her in 2012. “She burst into tears telling me that our late paternal grandma ordered my dad to have us do it.”
“It was a cultural barbaric act used to decrease the female libido. It caused me post-traumatic stress disorder for life. I don’t experience orgasm during sex and when I tried to promote the use of intimacy gadgets among Nigerian women, men started attacking me saying I was discouraging African women ‘from the real thing.”

“Sex is not important. I have no libido or urge to have sex and I’ve been celibate for 10 years. Millions of women in Nigeria go through this, but they cannot talk or be outspoken like me. It is shameful and a disgrace to them.”

my opinion: Hakeem must b beta dan al d search engines in diz world put together if he could find d Gspot of diz mutilated sorry ass
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by agrovick(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lolllll
Cougar
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
chaid abuse
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
mehn this woman is deprived of wisdom and intellect.
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Controversial blogger and daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is currently gushing over her handsome man on social media.

Kemi Omololu Olunloyo - a Nigerian journalist, pharmacist, gun violence activist and social media personality seems to have jokingly unveiled the face of her secret lover named Hakeem in a social media public message today, the 9th of December, 2016.

The 52 year old single mother who is based in Ibadan, Oyo State after being deported from Canada showered the handsome Hakeem with sweet and erotic praises in a post that has elicited reactions amidst questions about her love life.

In a catchy message, Madam Kemi described Hakeem - a farmer as the "grey hair in her pussy"

From all indications, it seems Hakeem recently visited her in Ibadan and has today returned to his base in Lagos.

See a screenshot of her message below:

Source :: http://opeyemiie..co.ke/2016/12/he-is-grey-hair-in-my-private-part-kemi.html?m=0

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1203396966414777&substory_index=0&id=405398802881268

Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by Sotenna(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Berlynn, leave nail polish and come fast.
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sotenna:
Berlynn, leave nail polish and come fast.
grin lol see me

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by DamiBourne1: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Controversial blogger and daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is currently gushing over her handsome man on social media.

Kemi Omololu Olunloyo - a Nigerian journalist, pharmacist, gun violence activist and social media personality seems to have jokingly unveiled the face of her secret lover named Hakeem in a social media public message today, the 9th of December, 2016.

The 52 year old single mother who is based in Ibadan, Oyo State after being deported from Canada showered the handsome Hakeem with sweet and erotic praises in a post that has elicited reactions amidst questions about her love life.

In a catchy message, Madam Kemi described Hakeem - a farmer as the "grey hair in her pussy"

From all indications, it seems Hakeem recently visited her in Ibadan and has today returned to his base in Lagos.

Source :: http://opeyemiie..co.ke/2016/12/he-is-grey-hair-in-my-private-part-kemi.html?m=0

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1203396966414777&substory_index=0&id=405398802881268

Pastor! Somebody is mad here. Dis woman is suffering from some spiritual ailment
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by ClinicalHope(f): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
G
adebayo201:
Many are mad but few are roaming
Hahahaha grin no be lie Oo!
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by Moranc(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod:
The grey hair in her pussy ...oh no cry cry
i think say na only me see am
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2016
juju at work. . . hope her mama won't go after davido too.
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by crown08(m): 1:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Are we sure the boy is okay?
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by Sultty(m): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2016
So this is the chosen one who's duty is to trim the bushesEvil forest. Hmmm intriguing

Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by WesBreezy: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2016
I'm not even a relative yet I feel so embarrassed.
She no get family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by ThatIgboBoy: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2016
LastMumu:

Hakeem will be somewhere reading those tweets like.....

Lolz
This post and the meme killed me
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by lancxyy: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Later, dem go say woman no dey rape... undecidedLater, dem go say woman no dey rape...
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by lancxyy: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Later, dem go say woman no dey rape... undecided
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
This as gotten me thinking...Beauty without brain is worst than being mental undecided sad angry

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mm..nothing, but boy abuse grin
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by Mindmirror: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Now I belief without a doubt that this woman is mentally unstable
Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by folarr(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Oh god

Re: Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) by AlphaMogul: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
opeyemiieblog:

Kemi... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.