Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor (5287 Views)

A Quantity Surveyor Urgently Needed At Parkhust Construction / Vacancy For A Quantity Surveyor For A Construction Company In Lagos. / Vacancy For The Post Of A Quantity Surveyor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor by dandid: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2016
I will like to know the places a graduate quantity surveyor can work and also the starting salary please
Re: Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor by Wilsonmoses: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
I'm the first to comment. #lol. You ought to have known that before now. You can work in a construction company. You can also browse to see more.
Re: Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor by IDEALCASH(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2016
OP As a quantity surveyor, there are numerous career opportunities for you in both government and private institutions such as estate management firm, construction industries, property development and housing corporations see this article>> http://piousjobs..com.ng/2016/09/estate-management-pathway-to-unlimited.html
Re: Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor by dandid: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Wilsonmoses:
I'm the first to comment. #lol. You ought to have known that before now. You can work in a construction company. You can also browse to see more.
do you know the range of a qs salary in Nigeria
Re: Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor by QSFemi(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
I need to establish this point. Do you just gain admission to study quantity surveying or you are a graduate of quantity surveying?
If you just want to commence the career of a quantity surveyor, then here is my answer;
As a quantity surveyor, QS, you can work in a QS consultancy firms, construction companies Estate developer's firms, oil companies, multinationals, govt ministries, physical planning section of universities, polytechniques, colleges of education, Bureau. Of Public Procurement, lecture in tertiary institutions etc the list is endless.
dandid:
I will like to know the places a graduate quantity surveyor can work and also the starting salary please

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor by dandid: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
QSFemi:
I need to establish this point. Do you just gain admission to study quantity surveying or you are a graduate of quantity surveying?
If you just want to commence the career of a quantity surveyor, then here is my answer;
As a quantity surveyor, QS, you can work in a QS consultancy firms, construction companies Estate developer's firms, oil companies, multinationals, govt ministries, physical planning section of universities, polytechniques, colleges of education, Bureau. Of Public Procurement, lecture in tertiary institutions etc the list is endless.
thanks very much I am in qs 200level in futo I also want to know the salary range from a graduate to an experienced qs
Re: Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor by QSFemi(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
You are on the right track bro career wise. I bet quantity surveying is one of the best courses you can study. It's practical oriented. I implore you to occupy your mind with the school work first before you think of the pay. However, the pay is worth all your troubles in school. I am a living witness.
dandid:
thanks very much I am in qs 200level in futo I also want to know the salary range from a graduate to an experienced qs
Re: Where Can I Work As A Quantity Surveyor by dandid: 3:07am On Dec 13, 2016
QSFemi:
You are on the right track bro career wise. I bet quantity surveying is one of the best courses you can study. It's practical oriented. I implore you to occupy your mind with the school work first before you think of the pay. However, the pay is worth all your troubles in school. I am a living witness.
OK thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Entry-level / 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / AMAIDEN ENERGY RECRUITING (recent Various Engineering Vacancies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.