Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,793 members, 7,855,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) (55316 Views)

Regina Askia As A Contestant At Miss International In Japan In 1990 (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2016
wow... good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by OlajumokeBread(f): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Praktikals:

Its your smelly mouth.

Try again
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
How was she expecting to make Top 10 with a forehead like that?

Sista, stop reminiscing about modeling, you ain't cut out for it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by livingg(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Even the devil knows that I must make

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

#Naturally ugly

Something smells like rotten fish and dead elephant here

Can someone tell what what was that ??
Only womanliness Stinks that way..but whose Pussay is it? I cannot categorically say lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
She has been calling, crying, praying and waiting on the Lord until Almighty Baba God JEHOVAH opened the mighty door of His Throne of Grace for her to enter.

Can you have the same faith?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2016
kenonze:
There was no cucumber then

Everything were on merit
If not Linda could have won it

meaning?
kenonze:

Everything were on merit

meaning?
kenonze:

Everything were on merit

meaning?
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
Only womanliness Stinks that way..but whose Pussay is it? I cannot categorically say lipsrsealed
Must be that of the OlajumokeBread poster commenting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by elopee3000(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

#Naturally ugly

Something smells like rotten fish and dead elephant here

Can someone tell what what was that ??
thank god even u if go to jalingo and ask anybody on the street there which tribe in nigeria ve the most dirtiest girls with fanta faces and coke legs they will tell u at once if check night of thaousand laugh is there too . i still believe mike adenugas house will still be dirty
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2016
Orikinla:

Must be that of the OlajumokeBread poster commenting rubbish.
According to you
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by autonomous22: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
No b today wey dis girl breast fall o
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Jalinco: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
So e don tey since Linda breast surrender
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
u hv always ugly since Adam.

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by buffalowings: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Shiit this was in ovation magazine

Wao
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by kolexy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nnamdd1:
Throwback photos of Ex-model and Nigeria's Top Blogger, Linda Ikeji at the 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant.

Linda Ikeji has really come a long way.

She posted the photos on her Instagram page and wrote;

[b]"This is me participating at the 2003 Miss Nigeria pageant. I desperately wanted to win because I believed I could use the platform to achieve my other dreams..but I didn't even make Top 10 & I remember thinking it was the end of everything I had planned for my future. I felt like a failure for weeks following the pageant. I was mostly in a daze, wondering what to do next. I thought being Miss Nigeria was the best thing that could happen to me. If only I knew that God had better plans for me. Because you see, if I had won that pageant, I never would have - 3 years later - thought of starting a gossip blog. I probably would have thought it was beneath me as a former queen...lol. You see, sometimes, some of the most amazing blessings happen when things don't turn out the way we hoped it would. We think its the end when its just a bend leading us through the right path. You have to trust that God knows what He's doing in your life. Trust Him and trust your journey. All the best!"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN0t6Xgh9U9/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/photo-of-blogger-linda-ikeji-at-the-2003-miss-nigeria.html

I'm sure she was like 30years then.
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Member of the cucumber crew, lol
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
kissGuys:
some be hating on her right now....not knowing how it all started.... some wannna wish they are in her shoes without having the slightest inclination of when and how she started to grind

...she is balling now cos she started to kick from way back...

see how skinny she was..bt one thing i dont get tho...

how did she get this big boobs nw??

am not understanding ...nothing dey her chest here nah
READ THE MESSAGE AND NOT THE CHEST...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by OmaHomes(f): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
All of you hatin on her r just enemies and ur hate won't reduce anything from her bank account or her fame. Am sure in d next 20yrs of ya all life u won't be able to achieve what she has achieved so far. As long as u keep hatin on successful, Elegant, and beautifully made women. When u see a woman making it, u tend to think she's sleepin with men to make money. What a shallow mind u have, with this mind of u, I bet u r only gonna grow old achievin notin. Hate or not, she's still slayin and money still drops in her bank account. Plan on how to go get ur own life fix. Social media opportunist. Naira land has giving some of u the opportunity to blast rubbish on social media. Eyin oloriburuku. Oniranu. Go get a life. More money in your bank account Linda. Keep making it big.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Linda did not look fuckable in those pictures, bony... real man eat fresh
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Linda did not look fuckable in those pictures, bony... real man eat fresh not bone
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
This Girl Dey Suffer Aids ?? See As She Dey ?? Laughing My Damn Ass Out .. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
kissGuys:
some be hating on her right now....not knowing how it all started.... some wannna wish they are in her shoes without having the slightest inclination of when and how she started to grind

My brother, hunger dey dry boobsy, hips and yansh. I can tell you that.
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nbote:
How did she qualify looking lyk dat then...? All bony everything

U don see orobo contest for beauty pageant before?
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Greedgod: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
kenonze:

Everything were on merit If not Linda could have won it
those ur thighs !
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by kettle84(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
kissGuys:

do you expect her boobs remain small while her body has increased in weight?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by tommynico(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
I won't say nothing
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Please I need BATHROOM SLIPPERS, I wan baff
He who says he would not cook his noodles just because he has no knive to cut his spices is not yet hungry.
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
at least,she s still flaunting her colour
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by theGistsonline: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
EastGold:
Ha, I get hope o

Truly, there is hope for a man who is not dead
lol! Bros na traffic warden be this?? Abi na ur fader Vader
Re: Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos) by toprealman: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
dis babe don dey hustle teytey oo
Babe wey don run show with dan Foster far tey... a very big boy in the media circle then.....na today
The hustle is real menh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.