Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers (9012 Views)

Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album / Pete Edochie & Jennifer Eliogu Stun At Daily Times Heroes Awards In Abuja(pics) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by Afro3: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
The foremost Clergy man, Apostle Dr Chibuzor Chinyere and Delta State Deputy Speaker Sir Hon Friday Ossai Osanebi were also nominated for the award.

The awardees would be honoured for their contributions to the peace, youth empowerment and development of the South-South. He added that “we believe that this recognition will always be the push for them to achieve more in their various fields. “After looking critically at the various achievements of these sons and daughters of South-South, there is no better way to appreciate them than giving them a boost.’’ 

Other awardees for the award, which would hold on Dec. 16, included Gov. Nyesom Wike, King Alfred Diete-Spiff, Sen. Florence Ita Giwa, Tonto Dike Foundation, Rt. Hon Friday Ossai Osanebi, (Deputy Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly) , Gerry Ikputu & Partners, Barr. George Turnah, Dr Henry Ogiri, Chief Mrs Alamieyeseigha, Dr Charles Dimnwaobi, Rear Admiral Festus Porbeni, Mr Abu Meepatan, Hon. Evans Bipi, Chief Dr. Matt Offeh, Victor Tubotamuno Briggs, Amb. Dr. Yusuf Ali, Ode A. Oghogho, AIT, Silverbird Communications Limited, Mr Ekiudoko Frank, Isabella Ayuk, Chief Dennis Okwu, Chief Amb. Wobo Owhor, Chief Amb. Lawal Africas, Mr Sylvester Okoh, Prof. Steve Azaiki, Hon Major Jack, His Highness Edmond Dakoru, Amayana of Nembe Kingdom, Engr Johnson Onunkwo, Mr Emma Nana, Sir Victor Onofiong, Dr Chibuzor Chinyere, Dr Oscar Ehwuonwu, Mercy Castilo, Ochuko Okene, Hon Prince Godswill Edward, Hon Jonathan Daniel, Queen Irene, MCC, Sunny Anderson, Prince Freeman Okurakpo and Online Media Personality Stella Dimokokorkus from the South-South region. Amafibe said the names were among the list of few nominees made available by organisers of the award — Good Dreams Multimedia Concepts, an NGO that celebrates productivity, excellence and good governance. 

The project director, Mr Kingsley Amafibe said that although there were more people contributing to peaceful coexistence and development in the South-South, there was need to honour the outstanding ones. He noted that Rivers was peaceful “and very strategic in the South-South; its peace or otherwise can affect other states in the region in one way or the other.’’ The 2016 edition of the award will feature a summit with the theme: “Peace in the South-South, Our Hope to Economic Development.” 

He added that militancy, kidnapping and other vices threatening peace in the region would be discussed at the summit. “Peace in the Niger-Delta is very crucial to our economic survival as a nation, especially in this recession we are facing. “We must do everything collectively to sustain peace in the region, and that is the essence of choosing the theme for the summit,’’ he said. The South–South Progressive Awards is an annual award that honours Nigerians, especially those from the South-South and those who reside and do business in the south south. The awards cuts across over 25 categories, with recipients picked from various fields and backgrounds. The 2016 edition is scheduled to hold at Hotel Presidential Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

http://alphaplusmag.com/tonto-dikeh-gov-wike-others-nominated-for-sspaward/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by dikerebel(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2016
God help me make i find woman weh be like toto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by optional1(f): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2016
u
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by Flexherbal(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2016
May God restore peace to Niger Delta!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by baybeeboi: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
The way awards are given out in Nigeria sha.

Dat is how sometime back one school seeking political recognition decided to make Buhari an Academic doctor, a title the old man cannot define.

Peter Odili was in shock when he found he was nominated by organisers of beauty pegeants. Infact, himself wondered what he has done to deserve such award.

I even heard Rochas Okorocha Received award for excellence from Imo elders, and i wondered when oweing of salaries and pensions and even jumping about like a toad become excellence.

That is why in my village, we slap our chiefs at will, because they are wrongly given the titles. shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by xendra: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Ok! whats tonto dike getting an award for again?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by baybeeboi: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2016
xendra:
Ok! whats tonto dike getting an award for again?

So you no see where dem write Tonto Dike Foundation abi?

Blacky
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by xendra: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2016
baybeeboi:

So you no see where dem write Tonto Dike Foundation abi?

Blacky
bluey! no. i no read.thats good, so tell me, whats the foundation about? how many people e don epp.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by baybeeboi: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2016
xendra:
bluey! no. i no read.thats good, so tell me, whats the foundation about? how many people e don epp.

D foundation d share money and boyfriend for this december, oya see you there grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by xendra: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2016
baybeeboi:

D foundation d share money and boyfriend for this december, oya see you there grin grin grin
OMG the perfect christmas gift. location plssss cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by baybeeboi: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2016
xendra:
OMG the perfect christmas gift. location plssss cry

I know say u don already google d location angry angry abi no be money and boyfriend i mention
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by QDSG(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Na waoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by herzern(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Another fuçkery Ceremony to celebrate unproductive retàrds.... undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by Johndata: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wike deserve it jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by Drsheddy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
WHO AWARD DON EPP??
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
The awardees would be honoured for their contributions to the peace, youth empowerment and development of the South-South.
Wike? Peace

Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by DONSMITH123(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
dikerebel:
t

For Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by DONSMITH123(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
u

universe
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by martineverest(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
south south awards or rivers state awards?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by lielbree: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ikwerre anu meka!
Meka
Meka
Meka!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
This award is worth nothing.........! Why not start with your clueless son GEJ that was drink kai-kai and lewis 'D' 13th in aso rock?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by johnstar(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by horlorhuntoyin: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
am here
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
gocac:
This award is worth nothing.........! Why not start with your clueless son GEJ that was drink kai-kai and lewis 'D' 13th in aso rock?

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by optional1(f): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
DONSMITH123:

universe

not my fault the person above me says 'T' so i av to follow and say the word after 'T' which is 'U'
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Wike Nominated For South-South Awards In Rivers by LilTyRoNe: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
baybeeboi:
The way awards are given out in Nigeria sha.

Dat is how sometime back one school seeking political recognition decided to make Buhari an Academic doctor, a title the old man cannot define.

Peter Odili was in shock when he found he was nominated by organisers of beauty pegeants. Infact, himself wondered what he has done to deserve such award.

I even heard Rochas Okorocha Received award for excellence from Imo elders, and i wondered when oweing of salaries and pensions and even jumping about like a toad become excellence.

That is why in my village, we slap our chiefs at will, because they are wrongly given the titles. shocked shocked shocked

Man you said my mind
Very observant

(1) (Reply)

Lady Leaves Home In See Through Clothes Exposing Her Thing [PHOTO] / SPOTTED: HOT! Jessica Alba Rocks Leopard Skin Print Bikini With Hubby On A Beach / Morenikeji Egbin Orun Died Of Anemia, Husband Reveals, Clears Air On Rumors Abou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.