Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno (29049 Views)

Lady Declares Herself Commissioner For Food & Drinks, Shares Official Portrait / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by chie8: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2016
According to Meg Barn who shared the story(I feel like shedding tears),her brother in-law who is a soldier posted to Maiduguri since Nov 2015 has been missing.She wrote......

'Have you seen my brother in-law? LT CHIDI OGBUTUO
his first and last Unit was in YOLA..(signal corps) . He called me last on 18th of Nov 2015''aunty plz tell my brother that our unit is moving to maiduguri and I tried reaching my brother.but his lines weren't going thru. Plz info him for me. "I prayed for you and the call ended. Tried your number later to check whether you got there safely. Till date. No news. No phone calls Chidi.its quite unlike you. Are you a victim of that boko haram ambush of 18th Nov 2015 ?Please Chidi's coursemates. Colleagues.soldiers who served with him.Do you know anything ?Inbox me plzzz'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/boko-haramnigerian-lady-in-tears-as-her.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by chie8: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2016

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by chie8: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
chie8:
More
more

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by annayawchee: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
chimooo!!! O bu kwa nwa nna

7 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by optional1(f): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2016
it is well oh..
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Justiceleague1: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2016
There goes another southern gallant.. Well,Op,miracles do still happen.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Southerners paying for the crime of this set of almajiris since the foundation of this scam country!!

GOD Save Your Children! and let there be sharp seperation...AMEN

TAKE HEART DEAR embarassed

27 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by dikerebel(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
y
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by jumper524(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2016
since 2015 truth is bitter bt get on with your life cos he's already dead i have so many uncle nd frnds who were in that position

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by jumper524(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Peroti:
Southerners paying for the crime of this set of almajiris since the foundation of this scam country!!

GOD Save Your Children! and let there be sharp seperation...AMEN

TAKE HEART DEAR embarassed
the number of people when una cultist, ritualist, fake drugs dey kill u tink say e no pass watin bokoharam dey do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by tit(f): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2016
jumper524:
the number of people when una cultist, ritualist, fake drugs dey kill u tink say e no pass watin bokoharam dey do

So because cultists kill them, you too wan follow kill them?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Flexherbal(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2016
May he be found alive !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by daniska3yaro(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2016
jumper524:

Mr Man keep mute and fvck off My mention.!

As it is said: it is better for someone to bear his own burden than to bear the burden of ur enemies who dont care about You..learn little kid!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Atiku2019: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Really Pathetic cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by freeze001(f): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2016
jumper524:

Better those than to die uselessly at the hands of a government that has no regard for its soldiers and still be killed by brothers of the president of same govt who tacitly supported murderous boko haram demons. How sure are u he wasn't set up n ambushed by boko haram sympathisers within the army?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by cupidFlint(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2016
May he be found. The sacrifices made for the sake of this scam of a nation is too much. I no fit advice any person unless he's insane to join the military cos Nigeria as a whole doesn't worth dying for.
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Gozzzy(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2016
I thank God, God didn't allow me pursue my dream of being a soldier, but rather made me a Medical Doctor.... the mother that gave birth to a Nigerian soldier should consider herself childless!!!! see pains, and sorrow beclouding this family now!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by KealDrogo: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2016
This is the wrong time to join the Nigerian army. It is one sure way to death sentence. These are top ranking officers been killed oh, no one is even talking about private soldiers.
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Vision4God: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2016
God please kip him
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by mightyhazell: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Some years ago when I was still keenly following NATO operations in afghanistan/iraq, I couuldnt help but marvel at how fallen soldiers were flown all the way home and accorded v princely burials,with nice tombstones. Infact a friend of mine after watchin some british soldiers' funeral said jokingly ' if na so die dey be,ppl no go mind dey die o'!

There are adequate information about fallen soldiers,date of death,manner of death,adequate recognition of bravery and compensations to family etc.

Here in nigeria,we don't evn knw how much soldiers we hav lost 2 insurgency how much more their identities and mode of death. Who knows if compensations are evn paid 2 dia families!

NA needs 2 work on this abeg! Its too inhuman

22 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Coldfaya(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2016
NA again. this cases of missing personnel is becoming rampant.
it's not just the army, it's the Nigerian thing. no records everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by OlajumokeBread(f): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2016

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

8 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by pussypounder(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2016
ok
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by fratermathy(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2016
C'est Fini! Boko Haram has taken this one.

Or maybe he absconded from the service

God help him, if he's truly missing because those Boko boys don't take prisoners.

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by BrutalJab: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
That's how they keep sending Southern soldiers to die cos of the monster they created.

They will never let anyone know about His death.

Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by mightyhazell: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished
ua profile na dye
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by berrystunn(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Imagine someone saving his country is missing

No information from FG.

What will now happen to a common man
Re: Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno by pol23: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Niaja no care about Falcons, NYsC, student , ASUU ,NA.
I just pray that guy be found.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary / "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari / Buhari Spokesman Festus Keyamo Caught Again Spreading Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.